Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

29 Nov 2019 12:43 #65740 by AlbertC

Markiehoe wrote: A stage name would be fine.
I have been a proponent of that from the beginning.
It would certainly be better than "That actress you like"

I think the same. JonX made something similar, despite some of the stage names were just their first names.

But if Norma was Marilyn, how bad could a girl adopt a stage name?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 12:35 #65753 by tks

kikass2014 wrote:

Going into Properties showed that this video [Double Agent] appears to be encoded at 50 frames/sec. The previous one (for comparison) [The Curious Reporter] is at 25 frames/sec.  This is the same for nearly all your others as well.

This would explain the smooth frame rate, but slightly accelerated movement, assuming you dont film in @50/60 fps.  But since your other videos are 25 fps, I am assuming you don't :)

Anyway, its a minor nitpick tbh :)

/K

Oh how strange. I’ll need to double check settings. The cameras we use do get lent out from time to time so wondering if someone changed the frame rate and I didn’t notice. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
01 Dec 2019 15:15 #65754 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

tks wrote:

kikass2014 wrote:

Going into Properties showed that this video [Double Agent] appears to be encoded at 50 frames/sec. The previous one (for comparison) [The Curious Reporter] is at 25 frames/sec.  This is the same for nearly all your others as well.

This would explain the smooth frame rate, but slightly accelerated movement, assuming you dont film in @50/60 fps.  But since your other videos are 25 fps, I am assuming you don't :)

Anyway, its a minor nitpick tbh :)

/K

Oh how strange. I’ll need to double check settings. The cameras we use do get lent out from time to time so wondering if someone changed the frame rate and I didn’t notice. 

The more frames per second the better for smooth slow motion effects :)

More
01 Dec 2019 20:20 #65757 by kikass2014

The more frames per second the better for smooth slow motion effects 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I agree :)  But you need to shoot at a high frame rate to achieve that :)

Peace.

/K

More
03 Dec 2019 02:36 #65765 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Right. Can't cameras do that easy nowadays? We got iPhones with that built in.

More
11 Dec 2019 21:50 - 11 Dec 2019 21:52 #65872 by tks
Something a little different at we unleash some mighty amazons in this weeks sci-fi movie.

When a young Relic hunter and her friend discover a mysterious object the inadvertantly unleash tow towering amazons. The two mighty women toy with the two friends as they try to stop them from getting out and reaking havoc on the world but they are no match for the Amazons as they even play catch with one of them throwing him across the room between them.

14 minutes long available here for $13.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2628336-movies-and-videos-action-amazons-unleashed.html

Stills and info here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/12/11/taurus-commissions-presents-amazons-unleased/ 

Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list and to enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

[/size][/color][/font]

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 11 Dec 2019 21:52 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
11 Dec 2019 22:25 #65873 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)
Looks interesting.  I don't think I've seen one of your movies where the super ladies take on a regular woman who doesn't then turn out to be a super lady herself.

More
12 Dec 2019 01:23 #65875 by bilbo070
Great video!  Would love to see the non-super actress in this video star in videos where she is super.  She has some great facial expressions and personality in this one.

More
12 Dec 2019 01:25 #65876 by veggicidal
Shucks. I was hoping for more Supergirl/Superwoman adventures. Those are always instant buys for me. I'm personally not a fan of the whole Amazon thing, but I guess it's a thing that people enjoy. :)

More
13 Dec 2019 00:55 #65888 by sonicshake
Each to their own I guess. Some of the recent power transfer type stories have left me indifferent, but I absolutely love the whole Amazon theme and these are instant buys for me.

More
13 Dec 2019 01:09 - 13 Dec 2019 01:09 #65889 by kikass2014
Nice addition to the collection for me personally :)

Loved the idea of "Amazons"  and also the choice to have women that actually look like they could be Amazons :)

Always nice to see new cast members, and all did well in this vid.  Really liked the one in the purple robe (damn it, get some names, even if they are stage names :P ).  Had a tinge of Ashley Graham to her :)

Also loved the size difference between her and the Denise Richards looking girl :)

Look forward to hopefully one more release before the xmas vacation kicks in (I am assuming TKS is taking a vacation - a well deserved one after this years productions :P )

Keep up the good work TKS, and hopefully the "Amazon in Purple" features in more of your features :)

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 13 Dec 2019 01:09 by kikass2014.

More
13 Dec 2019 22:44 #65892 by tks
Thanks guys,

yeah we do try and mix it up a little bit theme wise. It can be a risk so it’s always nice to get peoples feedback on these but regardless I do thank you for the support as always : )

we are really hoping to get another one out this year so fingers crossed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014, veggicidal, ricktheflick

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds