Amount

NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"

17 Dec 2016 20:04 #51776 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
They both have the spirit that is for sure. Very sexy. Loved how they toyed with him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
18 Dec 2016 19:46 #51787 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
^ Haha ye :) Was great fun to watch :) Thoroughly enjoyed this and highly recommend it :)

Kudos to the actress who plays Calisto :) Really well played :)

Look forward to your magnum opus in the new year TKS :)

Have a good one m8 :)

Peace.

/K

More
19 Dec 2016 21:45 #51798 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
Hey TKS, it's good to see that your back at releasing Gallant episodes again.

But I wanna ask you a few things?

Is this the Callisto custom that you mentioned a while back on here or is this Callisto Christmas episode written and created by you?

You also said that this episode is limited time only if I'm not mistaken? Do you know if it will be available around the end of December because I really want to purchase this but can't access my account to buy until the end of Dec.

Just a few thing that I wanted to know.

More
20 Dec 2016 22:47 #51809 by KidCaper01
Replied by KidCaper01 on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
This Gallant Christmas episode looks neat and Callisto looks lovely as always. I will definitely buy this when I get the chance.

More
21 Dec 2016 13:05 #51821 by tks
Replied by tks on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
Hey!

This isn’t the Calisto Custom it’s just one off special we shot for the festive season :)

It’ll be around for a while but it’s only a limited edition ;) end of december will be fine though.

More
07 Feb 2017 22:16 #52439 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
I really enjoyed the Gallant Christmas episode with Callisto, she been my favorite since the first episode of the series.
I'm actually surprised that Callisto spared the thief. from what I seen from her in the Gallant series she usually kill people who she annoyed with or has done her wrong but I guess she was going along with the theme of Christmas or something.

I hope we see more of Callisto's Clones especially the one in this episode. I like her innocent demeanor throughout the episode but I can tell she has a bad side to her under that innocent personality, it's almost feel sociopathic, I think there so much you can do with that clone. I would like to see you explore that for the future episodes of Gallant.

I do hope we see more Gallant episodes this year. I actually enjoy your writing for the Gallant series.

More
08 Feb 2017 19:02 #52446 by tks
Replied by tks on topic NEW SUPERHEROINE WEB SERIES "GALLANT"
Thanks for the kind words. Absolutely. We’ve more planned once WOTW is released so keep an eye out.

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds