Amount

100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"

12 Dec 2015 16:54 - 23 Dec 2015 16:09 #45633 by Helstar
So, the guys at TheSuperheroines / Heroine Legends have posted a trailer about an incoming clip called "Crushed by an Angel".

I guess this finally is 100% girl power ("Angelstar" aka Supergirl dominates the two male opponents from the beginning to the end).

edit: it's out now www.thesuperheroines.com/collections/new...-crushed-by-an-angel (see some posts below for details)

Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 16:09 by Helstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, jdrock24, Raa, Kamelmann, fats, SCOTT R, jnw550, Markiehoe, pansardum, eric328

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Helstar
  • Helstar's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Dec 2015 17:23 #45634 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
Nice :) Tnx.

Look forward to picking this up when its released :)

Peace.

/k

More
13 Dec 2015 17:28 #45642 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
OMG, finally an all girl-power clip! I'm getting that.

More
13 Dec 2015 21:10 #45645 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
^ Pick up "The Last Kandy Hunter" released not to long ago. Awesome video :) And very funny :)

Peace.

/K

More
16 Dec 2015 21:26 #45688 by jdrock24
I don't see "Crushed by an Angel" on their website. Am I missing it?

Is there any indication when it will come out?

More
16 Dec 2015 23:41 #45694 by kikass2014
Same. I can't seem to find it either, though I def. assume its an upcoming release. However, having said that, I can't seem to find a release date for it either.

/K

More
17 Dec 2015 01:29 - 17 Dec 2015 01:32 #45697 by Helstar
Correct, this is in their upcoming videos pipeline or I would have linked it directly.

Could be released today or in a couple of weeks ^^;
Last edit: 17 Dec 2015 01:32 by Helstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24

• Helstar
More
17 Dec 2015 11:51 #45705 by kikass2014
Cool tnx Helstar :) Will keep an eye out for it :)

/K

More
17 Dec 2015 14:24 #45706 by Sarge395
Bought that Kandy vid right away. Very well done.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
23 Dec 2015 16:07 - 23 Dec 2015 16:11 #45774 by Helstar
It's out www.thesuperheroines.com/collections/new...-crushed-by-an-angel

The price is 30.99$ (film only, maybe too high but it lasts 25:02, including photosets it's 34.99$), by using the code HLVIP2015 it's possible to cut 10% off (I think)

The preview email collage pic is ... well ... you can see O.o

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 16:11 by Helstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, jdrock24

• Helstar
More
24 Dec 2015 01:57 - 24 Dec 2015 03:46 #45780 by lfan
I find it rather hard to justify a $30 price tags for a genre film. Aside from that, I've been "burned" with the promise of 'girl power' from this site which often is the inclusion of 5 mins of some 'girl fu' to market to our subgenre....

So why do I buy it? Who knows, but I'm glad I did! Again, $30 is IMO a pretty steep price but it is well done and almost exclusively girl power (the only time not is when they are talking). Actress is great and sells her supioriority very well. Lots of gaffes for the superpower fans included.

Is it worth it? If they had a similar Movie like this, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Hope some others will buy it and post their thoughts. Would love to see hem make enough $$$ to justify more of these

ElF
Last edit: 24 Dec 2015 03:46 by lfan. Reason: Spelling apocalypse
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24, Helstar

More
24 Dec 2015 03:25 #45782 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
I just wasted $23 on two movies from clips4sale from SuperheroinesDemise that turned out not to have the desired strength scenes/domination I was hoping for. Meanwhile I have been impatiently waiting for this movie to release as I've come to like The Superheroines site's movies and of course this actress is a new stunner who I've been eyeing since her first appearance. I'm glad this is 100% girl strength. I hope Logan is reading this and will make her bionic in the next movie or I hope I get $5000 bucks and make a custom movie. Should I just skip paying a bill and get this?

More
24 Dec 2015 13:02 #45789 by kikass2014
I'm of a similar position in that, I am aware of Logan and his work, but I never really felt that their high price was really justified with regards to what I wanted from them in terms of "girl power" films. This is not to say that the productions were cheap looking or anything like that. They have some really great looking characters (my favorite being Tiffany Chase), and good production values. Its just that they catered for a slightly different genre to what I was in to.

However, having said that, and on Llfan's recommendation, I too was glad I bought this, for two reasons :) Firstly, I greatly enjoyed it. To me, the characters were fun, the dialogue was witty and the production was of a high standard. The runtime (at 25mins) was also a pleasant surprise considering the price, and there was no filler imo.

The second reason is a I agree with the logic Llfan posited in that if enough buy this, perhaps more of these films will be produced. Its the same reason I bought The Last Kandy Hunter from KickassKandy. I never buy films from them, because they don't cater to my likes (which is fine ofc). However it was nice to read the producer posting that Last Kandy Hunter sold amazingly well across the board and that they would more then likely be producing a similar film in the future. So support works :)

And for that reason I highly recommend buying this. Its well worth it :)

Peace and merry xmas to all :)

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, jdrock24

More
24 Dec 2015 14:46 #45791 by Sarge395
Instant purchase. Support our niche.

Thanks for the 10% off. Early Christmas present for myself. I'm so giving! :)

• Sarge395
More
24 Dec 2015 16:13 #45792 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
I just got crushed by an angel. I'm downloading it now. I think I'm in love with this girl...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
24 Dec 2015 18:16 #45794 by YAGS
Bought this movie, and I'm very glad I did. This was amazing. Overpriced compared to other genre films, but definitely one of the best I've seen.

More
24 Dec 2015 23:01 #45797 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
The is was one of the greatest girl-power videos ever made, bar none. It was amazing. My only nit-picks are the following:

1) I wish the costume was more "classic" looking. A big part of the fantasy for me goes back to the 1984 superglue suit. Just little tweaks to the costume, like make the cape more flowing instead of the little thingy they use now would have really done it for me even more.

2) calm down with the jump cuts. Sometimes the girl is doing something amazing and they jump around between the girl and the action at various angles too much. I wish they would understand that the there are some specific images I paid for, and just hold them a bit rather than go nuts with the edits.

Other than that, it was perfect for me. And as I said, those are very minor nit picks anyway. Would definitely buy again.

More
25 Dec 2015 06:08 #45803 by YAGS
I actually prefer the short cape. She gave us some nice rear views in the short skirt that wouldn't have been possible with a longer cape.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, jdrock24, bionicskillz

More
02 Jan 2016 07:18 #45891 by jdrock24
I have to echo the above comments. This movie was great. The actress's attitude and confidence was perfect. Invulnerability is one of my favorite powers and I loved the way this girl showed it off.

More
03 Jan 2016 11:12 #45903 by canarysong
Replied by canarysong on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
It might be pricey but this film is worth every penny. As I've said before, whilst having a beautiful actress, a good costume and excellent SPFX are important, the real key factor is attitude. The actress in this film was perfect - confident, dominant, totally in control - I love the way she mocked her assailants and even allowed them to tie her up, knowing she could escape at any time. Kudos too to the guys who played her attackers, even though the story did portray them as a bit slow on the uptake.

Congratulations to the producers and I hope sales are good and encourage them to make more films in a similar style.

JOHN

More
04 Jan 2016 03:57 #45909 by jdrock24
Unfortunately, the site is shutting down and will only be doing a few more movies. Chances are they won't be anything nearly as good as this:

Thesuperheroines.com Closing within ninety days

More
10 Jan 2016 12:48 #45990 by canarysong
Replied by canarysong on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
Real shame the site is shutting down, after such a fantastic film. The lead actress is great and I hope we see more of her.

Was this a custom video, I wonder? If so, maybe there's a chance of a follow-up. Even if the price was $100, I would still buy it if it was as good as the first film!

Whatever, I think this has raised the bar for other producers. You don't need to spend a fortune on elaborate SPFX. You don't need much in the way of a story. Just get the right actress, a good costume and the right attitude - confident and in command. A bit of dialogue helps - some rival films have the superwoman strutting her stuff without saying a word. What immeasurably strengthens this film is the way that the heroine teases and taunts her assailants throughout. "A punch? That's adorable!"

JOHN

More
10 Jan 2016 20:28 - 13 Aug 2017 16:39 #45995 by Helstar
Bummer ... found a photo that summarizes the announcement :(

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 13 Aug 2017 16:39 by Helstar.

• Helstar
More
10 Jan 2016 22:37 #46000 by jimbob
Nuts. Of course they shut down now of all times.

Oh well...at least we got one good video out of it.

More
10 Jan 2016 23:57 #46002 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"
So, when the site shuts down, we won't be able to get their videos anywhere? They should leave at least the online store open. I never got the chance to buy a vid because the dollar is so expensive here, but I figured someday I would

More
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds