Amount

100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"

11 Jan 2016 06:05 #46004 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic 100% Girl Power: Distortion "Crushed by an Angel"

Helstar wrote: Bummer ... found a photo that summarizes the announcement :(

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Bummer indeed. She's such a beauty and would of been a great bionic woman even though that wouldn't of happened either. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2016 07:28 #46020 by willow
Sad news indeed, but here is a fun find about one of the actresses from the site.

So I was watching a movie called Mine Games on Netflix, and noticed someone familiar. Mine Games is sort of a time travel movie along similar lines as Timecrimes. Unfortunately, Timecrimes does a lot better job of it. So one scene pops up with a blonde girl who seems very familiar for some reason. I did a little digging on IMDB and discovered that the actress was Lindsey Lamb who has been in a few videos on the Heroine Kombat series. She is only in the film for a scene or two, but it was still amusing to see someone from the site trying to break out into regular film. Always fun to spot those finds like Charlize Theron having a bit part in 2 Days in the Valley (sort of Pulp Fiction clone) before she made it big.

Mine Games IMDB page:
www.imdb.com/title/tt1928337/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Lindsey Lamb IMDB page:
www.imdb.com/name/nm3998351/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds