Amount:

New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)

27 Dec 2018 21:01 #62425 by wf711022
Replied by wf711022 on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Do you have English subtitles in the downloaded files? I can't understand English. I can only translate it into Chinese through software.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wotan45

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2018 02:00 #62436 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Bought it and loved it! 
Only thing I'm sort of missing is a bit more insight in how her powers influence her goals and environment.. The first chapters focus (wonderfully) on her new experiences as she discovers her powers, but they're very light on her background, character, ambitions. 
Knowing the authors I'm sure we'll find out more soon enough ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2019 21:17 #62534 by lfan
Thanks for the comments, Revan!  While the first few chapters mainly focused on the powers, the next few chapters will start to flesh out a plot and story a little more, so we hope to check off some of the boxes you mentioned.  Don't worry though, Lindsey loves, loves, loves her powers and will be showing them off quite often to get what she wants!

Stay tuned!

ElF

Revan wrote: Bought it and loved it! 
Only thing I'm sort of missing is a bit more insight in how her powers influence her goals and environment.. The first chapters focus (wonderfully) on her new experiences as she discovers her powers, but they're very light on her background, character, ambitions. 
Knowing the authors I'm sure we'll find out more soon enough ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, ChaozCloud, Revan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
09 Jan 2019 00:23 #62535 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Can't wait for episode 3, when the Supergirl gets to interact with society is when the real fun begins :)

Can we expect a similar wait between Ep 2 and 3 as there was between 1 and 2?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2019 02:54 #62536 by lfan

ChaozCloud wrote: Can't wait for episode 3, when the Supergirl gets to interact with society is when the real fun begins :)

Can we expect a similar wait between Ep 2 and 3 as there was between 1 and 2?


i would guess so.  There are a couple of moving parts with two authors, a voice actress and the SFX editor -- not to mention we are all in different countries and time zones!  Unfortunately, there is a good bit of back and forth to get to the finished product so that's one of the reasons for a good bit of the wait time between chapters.

Elf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
14 Jan 2019 14:30 #62613 by messi0801
Replied by messi0801 on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
Ëxcuse me,I'm from China,I can't understand English. Can you give me a document of this story?Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2019 01:50 #62641 by willow
Replied by willow on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)

lfan wrote: i would guess so.  There are a couple of moving parts with two authors, a voice actress and the SFX editor -- not to mention we are all in different countries and time zones!  Unfortunately, there is a good bit of back and forth to get to the finished product so that's one of the reasons for a good bit of the wait time between chapters.


The audio and story has been great so I am happy to have to wait a little bit if it means getting a quality piece of work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 01:51 #62670 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
This story is Fantastic!  It reminds of the old Lone Ranger broadcasts where you can "see" all the action in your mind.  The difference here of course is that the Lone Ranger along with his mask was on the side
of the law.  Our new Super Goddess, not so much.  CF would enjoy this tale.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Yesterday 16:36 #62675 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)

ace191 wrote: CF would enjoy this tale.  

He is enjoying it.  Enormously.
Seriously, if you haven't bought this yet, you are in for a treat!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Yesterday 11:52 #62681 by wf711022
Replied by wf711022 on topic New Audio Series: Super Me (update 12/22)
The website that buys this audio can't be opened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Yesterday 15:27 #62683 by lfan

wf711022 wrote: The website that buys this audio can't be opened.


Try this:  gumroad.com/l/jWkzm

I was able to get there.

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds