Amount

Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!

09 May 2020 14:39 - 09 May 2020 14:39 #67978 by papayoya1

Aditi's Ascension is a new superwoman comic, illustrated by the incredibly talented Adivik and written by me. It tells the story of Aditi, from her origins and transformation to her quest to use her newfound and amazing power to gain control of her life and, in the process, everyone else's. The first chapter will be out very soon!

After her transformation, Aditi will gain incredible powers and during the comic she will display feats of super-strength, invulnerability, super speed, heat vision, super breath, flight and telekinesis in the 69 high-resolution images and the engaging story that goes with them.

Chapter 1
 is already available in my  Gumroad store , starting at $7.49.

Click here to get Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy it!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 09 May 2020 14:39 by papayoya1. Reason: Typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SHTL, Sarge395, Raa, ChaozCloud, Revan, gotham_knight, TwiceOnThursdays, jlanno, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• papayoya1
  • papayoya1's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 May 2020 15:53 #67979 by Rjjt456
Replied by Rjjt456 on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!
Just bought it! Not all the way through but it is interesting at this point!
The following user(s) said Thank You: papayoya1, adivik

More
09 May 2020 16:28 #67980 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!
Thats some nice rendering.  Good work :)

Peace.

/K

More
09 May 2020 16:47 #67981 by SHTL
Instant-buy for me of course ! I really highly reccomend it ! I really hope for chapter 2 soon...
Thank you.

More
09 May 2020 20:29 - 09 May 2020 20:33 #67982 by jlanno
Just finished Chapter 1, and liked it! It almost has this super dark My Super Ex-girlfriend vibes! 

Origins/ Transformation/ discovery scenes are incredibly sexy, and we really don't see enough of them. Most comics are about superwomen with no origin story.

Any news on when we might see Part 2? :) 
Last edit: 09 May 2020 20:33 by jlanno.

More
09 May 2020 20:43 #67983 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!
An instant buy for me. I wasn't disappointed.

I still need to get caught up on Super Me though....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, papayoya1, adivik

More
09 May 2020 22:24 #67985 by Tanafen
Replied by Tanafen on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!
Very sweet renders. Though I don't see why the high res images are in pdf format. That makes no sense to me. The story, sure, but you should make the high res images into a .jpg .zip file.

More
09 May 2020 22:25 - 09 May 2020 22:26 #67986 by Revan
Amazing comic, and a very engaging origin and setup!!
I cannot wait for the next chapter!! 

And if I have to mention something that could use some improvement, there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors in the text. So in your shoes I'd consider proofreading the text a bit more in the future. 
Last edit: 09 May 2020 22:26 by Revan.

More
10 May 2020 00:11 - 10 May 2020 00:12 #67987 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!
Bought and loved it. This is goong to be fun. The renders are really good quality and its a really promising start 

I was very disappointed that the images you showed us that I was most impressed with are not in this comic. This is the origin and sets everything up...So I get it. I don't feel ripped off, but she's not tossing wrecked cars around yet., and I'm a bit sad about that. Are those scenes in part2? 
Last edit: 10 May 2020 00:12 by Dru1076.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, papayoya1, Garth_Vader, adivik

More
10 May 2020 14:33 #67993 by papayoya1
Replied by papayoya1 on topic Aditi's Ascension - Chapter 1 now available!

Rjjt456 wrote: Just bought it! Not all the way through but it is interesting at this point!

Thanks! I hope that you have enjoyed it all! 

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:34 #67994 by papayoya1

kikass2014 wrote: Thats some nice rendering.  Good work :)

Peace.

/K

Thank you! Adivik is a very talented 3D artist!

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:36 #67995 by papayoya1

SHTL wrote: Instant-buy for me of course ! I really highly reccomend it ! I really hope for chapter 2 soon...
Thank you.

Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! We are already working on Chapter 2, so we hope we hope that we will be bringing it to you soon! Oh, and Chapter 2 is going to be even more action-packed than 1!

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:38 #67996 by papayoya1

jlanno wrote: Just finished Chapter 1, and liked it! It almost has this super dark My Super Ex-girlfriend vibes! 

Origins/ Transformation/ discovery scenes are incredibly sexy, and we really don't see enough of them. Most comics are about superwomen with no origin story.

Any news on when we might see Part 2? :) 

Thank you! I also enjoy very much origins/transformation parts in stories, and we wanted to make sure that we explained Aditi's background and how she gets to discover her powers before she starts using them freely (which we also wanted to make sure was very present in this first chapter). We are trying to tell a story, and it will extend through several chapters, so I'm happy to see that it's appreciated :)

We are already working on Part 2. We hope we will be bringing it to you soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:39 #67997 by papayoya1

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: An instant buy for me. I wasn't disappointed.

I still need to get caught up on Super Me though....

Thank you! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed it! There is much more of Aditi coming... but also of Super Me!

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:41 #67998 by papayoya1

Tanafen wrote: Very sweet renders. Though I don't see why the high res images are in pdf format. That makes no sense to me. The story, sure, but you should make the high res images into a .jpg .zip file.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Your point about the high-res images being provided in PDF is very good. We just uploaded the high-res PNGs into a ZIP file in the Gumroad product. Everyone who has bought the comic already should have received an e-mail with the update. If you go to Gumroad you will be able to download the new file for free.

We will be posting the PNGs from now onwards. Thanks for the feedback! It helps get it better!

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:43 #67999 by papayoya1

Revan wrote: Amazing comic, and a very engaging origin and setup!!
I cannot wait for the next chapter!! 

And if I have to mention something that could use some improvement, there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors in the text. So in your shoes I'd consider proofreading the text a bit more in the future. 

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed the comic and the story! We are already working to bring you the next chapter very soon!

You are right on the typos. We are already working to make sure our process includes proofreading from more people for the coming releases. We corrected a few of the typos in an updated PDF we uploaded to the Gumroad store, but we will go throgh it again to make Chapter 1 perfect too! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 14:46 #68000 by papayoya1

Dru1076 wrote: Bought and loved it. This is goong to be fun. The renders are really good quality and its a really promising start 

I was very disappointed that the images you showed us that I was most impressed with are not in this comic. This is the origin and sets everything up...So I get it. I don't feel ripped off, but she's not tossing wrecked cars around yet., and I'm a bit sad about that. Are those scenes in part2? 

Hi Dru! I'm happy to see that you liked it! Adivik is a really talented 3D artist!

It's true that while Chapter 1 has a decent amount of action, it is also telling the origins story, so she does not get to tossing cars around yet (she does get to killing soon enough, though...). But if you look at the evolution of the character, you'll see that it's easy to predict that things will keep escalating pretty fast. Chapter 2 will be even more action-packed than 1, and yes, there will be some cars being tossed ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Dru1076, Lulu

• papayoya1
More
10 May 2020 16:54 #68001 by Revan

papayoya1 wrote:

Dru1076 wrote: Bought and loved it. This is goong to be fun. The renders are really good quality and its a really promising start 

Hi Dru! I'm happy to see that you liked it! Adivik is a really talented 3D artist!

It's true that while Chapter 1 has a decent amount of action, it is also telling the origins story, so she does not get to tossing cars around yet (she does get to killing soon enough, though...). But if you look at the evolution of the character, you'll see that it's easy to predict that things will keep escalating pretty fast. Chapter 2 will be even more action-packed than 1, and yes, there will be some cars being tossed ;)

I think his point is more that you released teasers for the comic that contain scenes that are not part of the product he bought. So they could be considered misleading. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: papayoya1

More
11 May 2020 23:12 #68008 by papayoya1

Revan wrote:

papayoya1 wrote:

I think his point is more that you released teasers for the comic that contain scenes that are not part of the product he bought. So they could be considered misleading. 

Yes. That was certainly not the intention. The idea for the teasers was to introduce the character and her powers. In the case of chapter 1, we posted 6 previews of images for the actual comic at the time it was published. I see how this might have been confusing, even if it was far from our intention to create this confusion. We are already working in future chapters, and our idea was to keep releasing teasers; any preview we post ahead of time will be for the chapter coming immediately next.

Thanks for the clarification!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, Garth_Vader

• papayoya1
More
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds