Amount

PSW Video Update "Under My Muscle" May 2022

09 May 2022 13:45 #74110 by Random321
Last year, as some of you know from the PSW news blog, I was able to film two longer stories and today I released one of them!

Super Michaela: Under My Muscle

You'll find a full trailer and the normal preview pictures on the PSW webpage.

Short Teaser:

As Michaela said in the teaser ~ I do hope you are going to like this like here.  Two (yes biased) early good reviews are in and I do hope most agree:

Daubster:  "Wow, This is according to me, your best so far.! Great job! Lots over very cool fx and amaziing smooth filming and great acting!"
Michaela:  "I just watched this and it was awesome!!! I feel like my acting was better than before! And your special effects are on point!"

Like I've been experimenting with before there are two package options.  A "standard package" that includes a high quality 1080P video (I finally figured out a better way to do 2 pass compression) and a "supporter package" that includes our first 4K release photo extras and some behind the scenes footage with text commentary.  (SFX in 4K is intense work both on the editor and hardware).

Themes: Body Swap, Transformation, Superstrength, Heat Vision, Flight, Bullet/Rocket/Glass/Explosive Invulnerability, Punching Invulnerability, Throat Lifts, Abs of Steel Heat Vision Torture, Military Peril.

I know there have been a lot of releases lately and I'm hoping you'll be able to support our efforts too!  Super Michaela: Under My Muscle
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, Woodclaw, slim36, Slim0926, Monty, Woody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 May 2022 21:21 #74123 by mo
Can’t wait to buy this. Michaela looks amazing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Random321

More
09 May 2022 22:53 #74125 by spacemonkey
Replied by spacemonkey on topic PSW Video Update "Under My Muscle" May 2022
Going to be an insta-buy for me as soon as I can get onto the site! Anybody else having issues connecting?

More
09 May 2022 23:34 #74126 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic PSW Video Update "Under My Muscle" May 2022
Thanks Mo and SpaceMonkey. While I didn't do anything it appears things are working again.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 May 2022 07:41 #74194 by mo
Awesome movie as always! Top notch effects, a fun plot and production and Michaela looking very Super indeed.

Well done PSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Random321

More
16 May 2022 06:32 #74227 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic PSW Video Update "Under My Muscle" May 2022
I think that this may be Random’s best effort yet!

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds