Amount

Steele Sites Updated - 2/9/05

09 Feb 2005 14:58 #49 by lfan
Steele Sites Updated - 2/9/05 was created by lfan
Since I know this was a recent topic of conversation on the ubergirl forums, just a note that all the Steele Sites were updated in the past few days, with about 250 new photos between them.

www.mandisteele.com
www.adarasteele.com
www.kendallsteele.com

Peace
LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Feb 2005 23:34 #72 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Adara Steele news? House of Steele?
I read on Adara's site that she is working on a big update! Wondering if this is just her site or if the Steele sisters are wrapping them all into one big site. That way the updates might be less of a delay than they currently are.

Anyone have any news on that or care to comment?

I know Mandi's latest update really rocks.

Kendall's last update was 1/20/2004 according to her site. Is there an update but it isn't mentioned on the updates page?

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
11 Feb 2005 03:14 #77 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Adara Steele news? House of Steele?
Since I don't know when the Steeles or Kelly will stop by, I'll shed some light on what I know:

1) Kendall was updated this week in her Member Area -- for some reason she/they didn't update the update page, but there are 90 pics in a gellery called Kendall's classics (assorted pics incl some Sgirl costume pics)

2) Adara's site is being revamped with an empasis on superheroines into something called "House of Steele" or something like that. She is gonna assume the role of the site's webmistress with shoots from her, her friends, and Mandi and Kendall.

Hope this helps
LF

I read on Adara's site that she is working on a big update! Wondering if this is just her site or if the Steele sisters are wrapping them all into one big site. That way the updates might be less of a delay than they currently are.

Anyone have any news on that or care to comment?

I know Mandi's latest update really rocks.

Kendall's last update was 1/20/2004 according to her site. Is there an update but it isn't mentioned on the updates page?

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds