Amount

Superheroine costume competition

13 Nov 2006 16:25 #7333 by JonX
Superheroine costume competition was created by JonX
Hi, Jon here from SuperSexyHeroines.com.

I just wanted to tell you all about a superheroine costume competition we are running on the SuperSexyHeroines.com website until the end of November.

Basically, we are giving visitors and members of the SuperSexyHeroines.com website the opportunity of designing an original superheroine costume to be worn by our superheroines.

We will publish all the costume designs we receive to our website and let our visitors and members pick the top 3 costumes that they would like to see our beautiful heroines wear in their next comic book adventure.

For more details on this superheroine costume competition, please visit the following page:

www.supersexyheroines.com/costumes/

But essentially we’re just asking entrants to email me with your design of a superheroine costume. The closing date is 30th November 2006.

Look forward to seeing your designs!

Oh - they have to be ORIGINAL designs!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2006 09:50 #7408 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: Superheroine costume competition
Hey guys,

Not really getting the sort of response we first anticipated!!! Thanks to all those that have emailed me with your costume ideas, and I'm looking forward to publishing them on our blog at the end of the month.

All those that have not submitted a costume design, I'm not necessarily asking you to pick up a pencil and send me a sketch: If you've seen a photomanipulation of a heroine in a nice costume, or a concept of an alternative costume, just send it over. My only requirement is that if you do send over a piece of work that you have not drawn yourself please include either the artists name/website, or the place you found it. If you can't find that, send it over anyway and I'll attempt to find the credits.

I think I'll upload a few of the concepts we've already got on our blog at www.supersexyheroines.com/blog in the next day or two, just to give you guys some ideas.

Just think - your favourite sexy heroine dressed in and kicking ass in the costume of your choice!

Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds