Amount

Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape

25 Jan 2007 19:04 #8004 by Random321
We just rolled out another video! No heroine this time, we went the bad girl route ~ and she doesn't take prisoners! This girl has attitude to spare. Nikki/Jessica from Heroes has got nothing on this girl (and I think it’s almost safe to say there are more super effects in this one short than we’ve seen in a season of heroes from Nikki/Jessica).

I have this feeling/hope this one will create some buzz. :D When I was done editing Bionica: Confrontation and this First Domina Video I got the "that was good" feeling which I hope is a good sign!

Check out the screen shots on the webpage (click little icons next to video picture), those alone should make some people happy. The video is even better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
25 Jan 2007 20:44 #8006 by mo
Well done Random - yet another quality update! I can see the special effects getting better with each movie and the actress as well as being stunning is clearly made for the parts too.

As for those extras...amazing. I really hope you incorporate that theme into a movie. You know you want to!!

More
31 Jan 2007 17:30 #8071 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape

As for those extras...amazing. I really hope you incorporate that theme into a movie. You know you want to!!

Thanks for the comments about the video! I'm a little stunned the extras have not created more buzz. :| But still: "Sshhhhh" :wink:

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
01 Feb 2007 00:51 #8078 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Bravo
Great stuff. Lots of action in a short time frame. Even a little implied flight/hovering.

Sweet outfit. Oddly, I'm drawn to the cute long gold earings. Like a moth to the bugzapper maybe? Prefer boots but otherwise a great body forming black leather outfit.

Xray vision, heat vision, flight, throatlift, bullets bouncing off, neck twist......very nice.

Loved the background music as well. Very appropriate.

A really nice treat in the extra photos as well.

Well done!

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
02 Feb 2007 00:59 #8094 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Video "Domina"
Hi Random,
I have bought all of your videos,but the last one was the best! When will be there the next similar one to that video.

Great,well done.
Best wishes from Germany. :D :D

More
03 Feb 2007 11:50 #8111 by Nico
I'm agree with Brantwood ! The latest Random's video is for me the best one ! Domina is exactly the Superwoman we are all dreaming about.
And what a sexy outfit ! I like the high heel she's wearing too : better than classical red boots... but not as sexy as Kendalls ! (Random knows what I mean) :roll:
Anyway, I'm not disappointed to have bought this video. I hope we can see more Domina's short clips in the future with lot of feat of superstrength. :lol:
Thank you for your great job Random !

A bientôt tout le monde !

Nicolas, from France.

For Brantwood : congratulation for Germany's victory in Hand ball ! :)

More
04 Feb 2007 18:23 #8121 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape
Hey Nico,
thanks,for me it was an surprice at all.

And the Domina-Video concerned, it was worth to bought it.

Greetings from Germany to France. :D :D

More
04 Feb 2007 18:37 #8122 by shadar
Domina was the first video I bought of this series... liked it. Nice outfit... definitely like the heels versus boots. While an ordinary woman would hardly want to fight or run in heels, but if you've got that body and those powers and you can fly, then who needs boots. She's very light on her feet. And if she needed a weapon... stilletos are deadly.

Music was nice... a little more dialog would be welcome as well as more action and less posing. But those are nits. It was a great video and right up my alley. Liked the fear the guy was giving off. He's a good actor. Domina wa a bit stiff (but then, she is made of steel!)

I'm ready for more Domina.

Shadar

• shadar
More
15 Feb 2007 18:52 #8345 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape
Great movie! I was highly impressed. Random, you just keep getting better and better. Great work!

More
12 Mar 2007 07:23 #8595 by skaro74
Replied by skaro74 on topic Re: Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape
Random, I've purchase one of your videos already, and thought it was fantastic, particularly the extras of pics of Micheala changing into Supergirl. I thought this was awesome. Question is, do you have any more pics from that shoot, how would I get them, and are you planning any more?

More
13 Mar 2007 05:42 #8657 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Project Superwoman, Domina: Futile Escape
Re Fantastic Videos: Great I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks!
Re Extras: What are you sure that's what you saw? 8)
Re More Pics: There are many more and you never know when they might surface.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds