Amount

AMP: Power Struggle

03 Aug 2007 22:37 #9972 by Random321
AMP: Power Struggle was created by Random321
Wanted to let every one know about a new video that was just rolled out and the reviews have already been solid:

Protected: Wow.. got to say.. you took the car lifting FX to a new level Very well done!
random321_us:
random321_us: Nice way to close the video with a "wow" i thought.
Protected: Very much so.

Hard to say it better than that I think!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Sep 2007 10:23 #10224 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic @@WOW!@@
WOW!
I am shocked no one has commented on Random's latest flick, and what flick it was! :O From the beginning of the Power Struggle ep, we see the evil villainess beat an assailant to a pulp behind an elevator door. (GREAT SFX there R!) And then, she forceably and VERY convincingly removes and destroys a handgun! BUT, of course, the best part of this one is the villainesses lifting the front end of a car several times after she sucked up E-Girl's volts that she sent at her. Overall, this was incredible piece of work Random, you really outdid yourself here! (not to mention the hottie in the extra pics in the Supergirl outfit!) :D

Thanks!

Fonzie

More
13 Sep 2007 02:00 #10270 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle
Thanks Merc! It's the end of summer ~ things tend to quiet down a bit all over the web and on forums. It always picks back up in the fall it seems.

To get that going I just rolled out a new video today ~ Bionica: Cry Havoc. It has been in the can for a while so you'll have to forgive the name similarities to another webpage. It does however differentiate itself by having all kinds of creative effects, a good story, and lots of content. It's got a car toss, a fun scene where she punches into a fire hydrant water main, and a car-stopping scene Flintstones style that I'm proud of.

www.projectsuperwoman.com

Cry Havoc is the last in a long line of videos I shot with Michaela a while ago. We had plans to shoot again this month so I'd have more new stuff with her as the star but she has had some very hard "life issues" come up that will make that difficult for the moment. The good news is I think it's all for the best in the long run and she's made some difficult but good choices. I hope that down the line we'll be able to get together and do some shooting.

Michaela really is a Supergirl and is a huge fan too. She's got SG pillows, shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, her myspace is SG crazy. She's great.

However, what does that mean for the future of PSW? Well as promised with each batch of videos we shoot we try to "step it up." I feel like I've got my feet wet with over 90 minutes of action packed content under my feet. The next video is one of those ones where even I'm going "wow" kind of like I did with "Bionica: Confrontation" or the SG Bonus short in the hotel fire that came with Domina. Good things are coming with your continued support. New actresses, more actresses, more effects, more creative stories, more characters, and they all tie into the “PSW Universe” if you’ve not noticed the subtle hints so far. That’s all I’ll give up for now because I want what’s coming to be a pleasant surprise.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
17 Sep 2007 19:46 #10319 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle
Random, loved the new Cry Havoc video. I bought it yesterday.

Warning: Spoiler!

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
08 Oct 2007 13:07 #10505 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle
Hi there - I was just wondering what the plans were for more videos...I can't get enough of them!

More
08 Oct 2007 14:44 #10506 by cnnjack
Replied by cnnjack on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle
Hi random321!

I have bought a couple of your clips in the last months and I just wanted to let you know that I think you're doing a great job! I hope to see more stuff in the future :)

I also wanted to make a suggestion regarding the format of your files -- I don't know if this has been addressed before as I didn't read every thread here ... Sorry if I'm getting a bit technical.

Anyway, I find that the picture quality of your avis is not that great and the main cause for that is that you don't use an audio compression. I.e. an 80 MB file consists of 30 MB of video (not enough for a 5-6 min. clip with that picture size IMO) and 50 MB of audio (way too much).

So my suggestion would be: Compress the audio using e.g. an mp3-codec (lame mp3 is a free one) and use a higher bitrate for the video compression (currently ~800 kbit). I just tried it myself and only compressing the audio at 192 kbit while leaving the video untouched reduced an 87 MB file to ~40 MB. So if you set the video bitrate to ~1400 you would really improve the picture quality while still having a smaller file! Also no human being will notice the difference in sound quality, I can't guarantee that for your girls though ...

How does that ... err ... sound? ;)

cnnjack

More
10 Oct 2007 02:05 #10515 by Random321
Hey CNNJack! Actually it has been bugging me too. I've actually been working on a way to crank up the quality of the video a great deal. I'd noticed that the audio added a HUGE amount of size to the file but using the DIVX and AE compresions I wasn't sure how to get the sound down. I'll take a second look at it.

I think this next video the visual is better, but the audio is still at 100% quality. Maybe the next video I'll get the video quality even higher if I can get the audio to compress down.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
30 Oct 2007 04:02 #10704 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle
Any news on the next video yet?

More
30 Oct 2007 20:15 #10716 by Random321
I unpackaged the video I planned to release two weeks ago (things came up) and did some tweaking including changing up the audio.

A six minute video went from 130MB to 90MB with a change from 850-1000KBPS video to 1750-2000KBPS video.

So ~ smaller size, much better video, and hard to tell the difference audio should kick butt.

We'll get it online soon I hope. Finishing up a bonus and screen shots now.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
30 Oct 2007 23:10 #10721 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: AMP: Power Struggle

I unpackaged the video I planned to release two weeks ago (things came up) and did some tweaking including changing up the audio.

A six minute video went from 130MB to 90MB with a change from 850-1000KBPS video to 1750-2000KBPS video.

So ~ smaller size, much better video, and hard to tell the difference audio should kick butt.

We'll get it online soon I hope. Finishing up a bonus and screen shots now.

Great stuff! Cant wait:)

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds