Amount

What do you prefer a superwoman to wear

04 Feb 2021 09:29 #70356 by Thefirstone
What do you prefer a superwoman to wear was created by Thefirstone
A costume, plainclothes, or nothing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Feb 2021 09:39 #70357 by aguilauno
Replied by aguilauno on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
A costume
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, Brad2

More
04 Feb 2021 10:02 #70358 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Normal dress, no costume, it's a lot more exciting a girl doing titanic feats of strength or invulnerability especially dressing civil clothes that of course will be ripped and ruined after a rain of bullets or tank shells or flames...
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, RD

More
04 Feb 2021 12:19 - 04 Feb 2021 12:29 #70359 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
When the woman is young and tight, with long, lean curves, fantastic definition, no wrinkles, flawless skin, nothing that sags or jiggles, then no costume is necessary. Instead, she would be very comfortable in sexy, fashionable clothing, which as SHTL said, gets blasted away in bits and pieces, smoking and burning, revealing a flawness nudity -- but never nakedness. 

For a superwoman of this caliber is a piece of living art, an inspiring combination of feminine perfection and extreme power -- power greater than most humans could even dream of. She reveals a kind of invulnerable perfection that needs no clothing, as she has nothing to hide or be proected -- and everything to share. A feminine figure beyond compare. Untouched and seemingly weightless in any gravity. 

And... very inspiring to watch as the bullets bounce harmlessly tickling from those perfect curves, bits and pieces of fabric flying about her, her smile telling you she is enjoying the contrast in the ways the bullets dimple and rebound from softer and harder areas of flesh. 

Clothing for such a woman is just tease... and is quickly shot and blown away to reveal the goddess beneath.

Shadar

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 04 Feb 2021 12:29 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, guimachajo1

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
04 Feb 2021 13:26 - 04 Feb 2021 13:27 #70360 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Nothing against a female super powered body but dressing it up in various eye appealing ways is what I prefer.  It provides additional personality and a touch of 'what is beneath' mystery.  Last one by Gincognifo!

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 04 Feb 2021 13:27 by Sarge395.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Markiehoe, Gincognifo, guimachajo1

• Sarge395
More
04 Feb 2021 13:53 #70361 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear

Sexy costumes with masks.
I wanna escape reality.

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, aguilauno

More
04 Feb 2021 14:04 #70362 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Skintight costumes in bright colors, short skirts and a long flowing cape do it for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, Brad2

More
05 Feb 2021 03:34 #70366 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I'm another in the costume camp. A good costume speaks of confidence, dressing to stand out because she can get away with it. No need to hide among the mere mortals, a Superwoman has no need to hide. She should make herself visible and obviously outside the norm so her foes can see to attack her and see that it is pointless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, Brad2, erikphandel

More
05 Feb 2021 04:14 #70367 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I'm really into women's legs, especially in pantyhose and heels. So as long as she's wearing those, I'm happy, regardless of whether it's a superhero/supervillain costume, a sexy dress, or even a business skirt suit.

I think this is why I still consider Lynda Carter the sexiest superheroine ever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, aguilauno, Markiehoe, DENNISLAID

More
05 Feb 2021 14:23 #70369 by Pepper
Replied by Pepper on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Hmm, interesting question.  I don't have one simple answer.  I always find it best when they wear something appropriate to the situation they're in, but leaning just a bit toward the sexy/flirtatious side.  If it's a business setting, then a gray suit is appropriate; perfectly tailored and with a shorter skirt than usual, or nothing under the jacket.  Shopping at the hardware store, it could be jeans and a t-shirt, and with a ponytail coming out the back of her baseball cap.  For a college professor, a blouse, plaid skirt, and glasses works.  A lab coat when she's in a lab.  Whatever the outfit, it should be the perfect, iconic version of that outfit.  The kind of things we all wear every day, but that she looks amazing in.

And keep it simple.  So many superhero costumes seem like they're all belts and capes, frills and epaulettes.  On the right woman, just a single-color, one-piece swimsuit can be sexy, everything else is just a distratction.

More
05 Feb 2021 15:24 #70370 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
My first crush was the 1984 Supergirl. So for me, it will always be the short skirt with a majestic, flowing cape.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Brad2

More
06 Feb 2021 14:00 #70390 by primario12
Replied by primario12 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Plain suit and clothes, I like situations where the Superwoman is taking off her civilian clothes but the danger does not let her finish and she is left with her shirt open revealing her secret identity

More
06 Feb 2021 15:02 #70391 by grungykitten
Replied by grungykitten on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Plain clothes. I think costumes cheapen a character more often than not, reducing the character to fan service.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, RD

More
06 Feb 2021 16:12 #70394 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear

SHTL wrote: Normal dress, no costume, it's a lot more exciting a girl doing titanic feats of strength or invulnerability especially dressing civil clothes that of course will be ripped and ruined after a rain of bullets or tank shells or flames...

I agree with this. Like the episode in Justice League where Wonder Woman stops the car in her street clothes is perfect.

Jabbrwock" post=70366I'm another in the costume camp. A good costume speaks of confidence, dressing to stand out because she can get away with it. No need to hide among the mere mortals, a Superwoman has no need to hide. She should make herself visible and obviously outside the norm so her foes can see to attack her and see that it is pointless.

I do like this too for superheroe. If a hero is on duty, then they should try to make them as visible of a target as possible (if they have the power to take a hit or two)

More
06 Feb 2021 16:32 - 06 Feb 2021 16:35 #70395 by shadar

ChaozCloud wrote:

SHTL wrote: Normal dress, no costume, it's a lot more exciting a girl doing titanic feats of strength or invulnerability especially dressing civil clothes that of course will be ripped and ruined after a rain of bullets or tank shells or flames...

I agree with this. Like the episode in Justice League where Wonder Woman stops the car in her street clothes is perfect.

Jabbrwock" post=70366I'm another in the costume camp. A good costume speaks of confidence, dressing to stand out because she can get away with it. No need to hide among the mere mortals, a Superwoman has no need to hide. She should make herself visible and obviously outside the norm so her foes can see to attack her and see that it is pointless.

I do like this too for superheroe. If a hero is on duty, then they should try to make them as visible of a target as possible (if they have the power to take a hit or two)

As in, making oneself into a "bullet magnet" to protect those around them. That works also. Definitely a place for exotic primary-colored costumes.

While I find the "stealth" approach of doing super things while wearing (or shedding) normal clothing inspires me the most, nothing beats an exotically tiny colorful costume if you are flying into an active-shooter scene and you want to get all the bad guys staring (and lets face it, bullets go where they look) at someone other than the victims. 

Of course, tiny costumes that aren't bulletproof are another point of interest here. Do costume work better to hold the bad guys attention when their bullets are removing them?

Which begs a final question? Would it even be illegal to shoot at a bulletproof person? You can't exactly call it lethal force.

Shadar
Last edit: 06 Feb 2021 16:35 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• shadar
More
06 Feb 2021 16:55 #70396 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
The young aliens from another dimension get hold of the teleporter while no one is watching.    Suddenly they materialize in the form of invulnerable supermodels wearing mnimal but indestructible clothing.  Their forms are irresistible to any natives that they encounter/  Their minimal clothing highlights the perfection and invulnerablility of their form.   Even in hostile environments they need no protection. What ever adventures ensue ends in mystery as they teleport back before curfew. 

More
06 Feb 2021 21:05 #70399 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Easy. A skin tight costume. Like someone up above said: I want to escape reality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, erikphandel

More
06 Feb 2021 22:17 #70401 by shadar

jdrock24 wrote: Easy. A skin tight costume. Like someone up above said: I want to escape reality.

A cute young blonde with Kryptonian powers is plenty far enough from reality to let me escape -- no matter what she's wearing. Or not. 

Shadar

• shadar
More
07 Feb 2021 03:25 - 07 Feb 2021 03:28 #70404 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I may not have been clear about why I like costumes.

I don't care about the bullet magnet aspect. Mere mortals and their weapons are beneath a superwoman's regard. She doesn't wear her costume because she must, or even because she should. She wears her costume because she can. Because normal clothes are for fitting in with normal people, when standing out from the crowd makes you vulnerable. A superwoman is *NEVER* vulnerable, or if she is for story reasons, she doesn't let it show. A costume no normal human would wear is perfect for her to show that she is no normal human. It is an expression of dominance over the teeming throngs of mere mortals and their fashions and trends and public decency laws.

That wearing such an outfit will attract incoming fire toward her and away from vulnerable normies is largely irrelevant. She has a nearly infinite number of ways to render mortal weapons harmless to any mortals she may wish to protect. She wants her foes to attack her because that, too, is a display of dominance. She cannot show them their weapons are useless if they don't use them to attack her.
Last edit: 07 Feb 2021 03:28 by Jabbrwock. Reason: To clarify my point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Brad2, erikphandel

More
09 Feb 2021 15:10 - 09 Feb 2021 15:11 #70411 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Hello everybody !
For my part, I prefer a superwoman to just wear a bikini with a pair of opened high heels. I love the contrast between hyper femininity and tremendous strength.
Like this picture I've made... 

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 09 Feb 2021 15:11 by Artnico.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno

More
09 Feb 2021 18:20 #70415 by canarysong
Replied by canarysong on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I'm a traditionalist.

Skintight spandex. Boots (preferably high heeled). Capes. Gloves on occasion.

Yes, I know it's not realistic but I don't follow this genre for gritty realism.

JOHN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, freeLancer, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, Brad2, erikphandel

More
12 Feb 2021 12:13 #70439 by rockman666
Replied by rockman666 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I can appreciate all kinds of attire......well, I mean the outfit has to accentuate the woman's beauty (ie, baggy pants and a loose shirt ain't gonna do it for me).   My favorite outfit would consist of a tight belly style shirt or blouse, a short skirt and some type of heels (preferably stiletto style).   But in reality, this fetish is sexual so any combination of clothing that focuses on firm breasts, a tight ass, a toned belly and beautiful legs definitely get the blood pumping.   Also, the setting is very important to go along with the outfit.   It's great to see a girl standing there looking all hot knowing she's got super strength but if you have a man on his knees kissing her feet and begging for mercy because she's squeezing his hand so tight its breaking, that adds a whole new element to it.   It's much sexier to me for a girl with heels to be in that situation than say, a girl wearing boots.   But hey, ripping a door off the hinges, bending a steel bar, lifting a car off the ground, picking a guy 2 feet off the floor by his head......most pretty girls can pull any of that off and make it look hot.  :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar

More
12 Feb 2021 17:01 #70442 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
I'm open to just about anything from well kept street clothes, to profesional attire, to a primary color costume.

The primary color costume in particular stands out for me (you may have noticed) because I look at it as part of the image the hero is trying to convey ~ I'm here to help.  Some people, and sadly emergency workers too, see the lights on an emergency vehicle as a "get out of the way" or "I'm in charge" signal.  (Undercover cars with blue lights in France, Russia, and Washington DC come to mind).  Like a bright costume on a hero I wish the thought more often was "I'm trained to, and want to, help let me through I'm almost to the scene to take care of it/you."

It's an expression of an confident attitude about being ready to accomplish something good that makes me smile...   ...and I suppose it does't even need primary colors because this makes me smile every time too: 
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

More
12 Feb 2021 17:43 - 12 Feb 2021 17:44 #70443 by shadar

Random321 wrote: I'm open to just about anything from well kept street clothes, to profesional attire, to a primary color costume.

The primary color costume in particular stands out for me (you may have noticed) because I look at it as part of the image the hero is trying to convey ~ I'm here to help.  Some people, and sadly emergency workers too, see the lights on an emergency vehicle as a "get out of the way" or "I'm in charge" signal.  (Undercover cars with blue lights in France, Russia, and Washington DC come to mind).  Like a bright costume on a hero I wish the thought more often was "I'm trained to, and want to, help let me through I'm almost to the scene to take care of it/you."

It's an expression of an confident attitude about being ready to accomplish something good that makes me smile...   ...and I suppose it does't even need primary colors because this makes me smile every time too: 

The confidence part is huge for me. A woman, no matter how dressed (although primary colored spandex SHOUTS confidence) who is confidently prepared to deal with things that ordinary people, police, military, etc can't, is a huge attraction. All the more if she's tall, gorgeous, fit and blonde. 

And both stilleto heels and bare feet say something too, given that neither is what any ordinary person would wear going into combat. 

Shadar
Last edit: 12 Feb 2021 17:44 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikphandel

• shadar
More
13 Feb 2021 20:54 - 13 Feb 2021 20:55 #70456 by freeLancer
Replied by freeLancer on topic What do you prefer a superwoman to wear
Personally, I have always view my interest in superwomen namely villainesses with a BDSM flavour. So shiny dark ensembles with golden or silver gauntlets, Cape and shiny knee or over knee boots with high heels are my favorites. Something that shows of cleavage and armpit cleavage are awesome too.

Not a fan of face coverings or head wear of any sort. The eyes and face are important to convey emotions and show off dominant nature. Free flowing big hair is nice as well.

Also prefer bare hands with gauntlets than gloves. Something about dark coloured  perfectly manicured nails that is a real turn on. Especially when then rip into armour or apply pinpoint pressure on victims chests.

Also prefer bare arms and thighs than full body suit. Love it when superwomen show off some medium musculature arms and thighs.

Finally also prefer if there was some symbol like the superman S. Not sure why..
Last edit: 13 Feb 2021 20:55 by freeLancer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds