Amount

Jordan Carver as Magentress

10 Jan 2012 08:57 - 10 Jan 2012 09:01 #25895 by enchantederotica
Jordan Carver as Magentress was created by enchantederotica
Hey everyone! I write erotica stores about magical women called The Magic Girls : Erotic Saga , but I have been trying to get a "super hero" series started. My character Tiffany is a omnipotent sorceress in our modern world, but loves to dress up as a super hero and fight crime as "Magentress". Since she is immortal and can do anything, she sees it more as a fun game to play around with. She reads comics and gets ideas for costumes, powers, and all sorts of fun things. She has so much fun doing it ... that she FIGHTS CRIME NAKED (or pretty close to it!).

Anyway... I'm working on my first story. Obviously, I write romance, so any pointers as to a good super-hero-style would be helpful.

Here is my inspiration for Magentress: Jordan Carver. (I did a bit of photo manip.)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com
Last edit: 10 Jan 2012 09:01 by enchantederotica.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Jan 2012 08:59 #25896 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Re: Jordan Carver as Magentress
One more... pink hair!

• enchantederotica
More
10 Jan 2012 09:12 #25897 by enchantederotica
The original "Magentress" artwork I did.

• enchantederotica
More
10 Jan 2012 22:57 - 11 Jan 2012 13:53 #25900 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Re: Jordan Carver as Magentress
If she really is this powerful, she is much like a goddess to normal humans. Make sure you give her a massive power boost. Let her strength becomes mind-blowing high. That and of course a lot of different strength feats, you can combine with erotic results. I'm glad you make this kind of story, well see your site and girls are great, but I still had the feeling something was missing before...

Sounds great. :laugh:
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 13:53 by Lulu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, enchantederotica

More
11 Jan 2012 07:14 #25904 by enchantederotica
Tiffany/Magentress is so powerful that she doesn't bother using all her powers to fight "evil". She has been practicing "magic" for almost 1200 years. Here's a list of some of the things she has done in just the few stories she has appeared in:

- Teleportation (anywhere in the world)
- Flight (Simple hovering and full-on Superman style)
- Telekinesis (She picked three people up in the air at the same time)
- Morphing (She morphed into her friend Cindy once... and even changed from being 37 to 18 cuz another friend dared her. She has changed her skin completely pink when she acted like a genie (complete with bottle). She has turned into a cat, water, cotton candy, smoke, and she has even transformed into a vibrator to be used by another girl. Kinky.)
- Telepathy/Mind Control (She turned a straight friend into a lesbian cuz she was horny)
- Creation (She created dinner for her friends with a brush of her fingers... as well as a man to sleep with)
- Strength (Once she caught and threw a car with one hand. That was easy.)
- Cloning (She split in to two copies; green and pink, during a sexual romp)
- Walking through walls (... pretty self explanatory).
- Growing Wings (She grew fairy wings)
- Immortality (She has actually been killed twice already, but reappears with a new body a few minutes later)

As you can see, fighting bank robbers or an entire army of mercenaries would be a synch... she does it for kicks.

Here's some things I'd like her to do in the new story.
- Invulnerability - I want her to get shot a lot and have bullets bounce off. I'd also like her to get hit by a bus and have the bus explode as she keeps walking.
- Super Healing - I'd like her to get stabbed, but then heal like its no big thing.
- Laser eyes - Yeah...

Anything else? I am totally open to ideas! Thanks!

-Hannah

• enchantederotica
More
11 Jan 2012 18:40 #25909 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Jordan Carver as Magentress
1st: I threw $20 as an impulse buy at this site and haven't been disappointed. The writing is quite fun to say the least. But I am still sitting on the majority of those credits waiting to see what new storylines there might be on the horizon. Kind of wish it was just a pay-for-full-site-access deal, but I'm not about to start complaining about the pricing or the format. You're obviously putting a ton of work into the writing, and I don't begrudge anyone for trying to figure out how to get a little something back for all the time, effort, creativity it takes to put a site together. Anyhoo...

2nd: I think you've got a decent setup for the superheroine storyline already being that the magic girls aren't supposed to be seen actually doing magic. Maybe Magentress gets an exception when she's in costume? Something like that would be perfect - allowing the story to have tension ("oh no! how can I change into/out of my superheroine identity without getting caught!?"), while still allowing her to retain her omnipotence, etc. It's not like she's going to have to worry about petty thugs or kryptonite.

Thx for the stories. They're good!

More
11 Jan 2012 21:46 #25911 by enchantederotica
The reason we do PAY PER STORY is because we do take breaks. This site is really just a hobby for some extra income. Everyone that works on the site has full-time "other jobs". We don't want to cheat people out of money if they pay a subscription fee each month and we don't actually write anything new. We still TRY to release new stuff every week, but we can't always do that.

It is very clear that Magentress cannot be "seen by the public". Invisibility helps with that for the most part, but she's got a pretty big ego and wants everyone (even criminals) to see her hot body. And yes, the "i cant change into my costume/use my powers" is a big problem not only for her, but for her magical friends.

Thanks for the ideas!

-Hanah

• enchantederotica
More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds