Amount

I'd like to get me sum O' dat proof reading stuffs

03 Sep 2012 22:00 #28419 by Grayface
Just kidding, I mean with how I wrote the title, not with wanting some proof reading. I guess it's time for me to contribute to our lill' community I wrote about 5 pages. We all know my grammar and spelling aint the best. So before I embarrass myself I thought I'd ask for a bit of help. Oh just so you know this story is slightly (but only slightly) different then what I may or may not be know for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grayface
  • Grayface's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2012 09:12 #28426 by njae
I'm always willing to help even though the whole not-being-a-native-speaker thing still counts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface

• njae
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
04 Sep 2012 18:24 #28427 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic I'd like to get me sum O' dat proof reading stuffs
I'm willing to do it

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
04 Sep 2012 23:18 #28429 by Grayface
Firstly goobers and njae thanks for offering, I do appreciate it.

njae, yeah well I'd bet you still have a better grasp of English then I do and probably more that a few 'muricans.

Tell you both what I'm gonna do I'll send you both the story for your perusal, I'd relay get some opinions on it and what you think and how I can improve it story telling wise. Unfortunately for me grammar and spelling will never be my strong suit and never will be, but I'd like to try and improve my story telling if that makes sense.

and as when it comes time for a final draft lets let gobbers do it, assuming he still can and wants to, because njae, I dont want to take up to much of your valuable time when you could be using it on the story bank.

and on that note is there a way to send the file via the forums? and what format would you prefer, I use open office.

thanks again.

• Grayface
More
05 Sep 2012 02:12 #28430 by Caylane
I'd also be willing to help as well. English is my native language so I hope I can be of help in any way.

More
05 Sep 2012 23:23 #28432 by fats
i'm developing new forum ranks for people who waht to be identified as "proof-readers", "trasnlaters" as well as other possible ideas.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
05 Sep 2012 23:29 #28433 by Grayface
Okay sounds good just let me know how to send the you a copy and let me know what you think.

• Grayface
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds