Amount

The Strongest Woman in the World

25 Sep 2013 19:30 #33195 by Dr. Muttonchops
The Strongest Woman in the World was created by Dr. Muttonchops
I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for several years but I was thinking about a twist on the 70's Disney movie The Strongest Man in the World, where a woman would eat the strength enhancing cereal and it would also be shown to last longer, perhaps forever with the female sex, and possibly endow them with... certain other attributes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Sep 2013 20:21 #33196 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic The Strongest Woman in the World
I remember watching that filom wishing main character girlfriend had took strength enchancing cereal or group of female models etc outdoing the big men weight lifters as ever never happened unfornetly

More
26 Sep 2013 01:49 #33200 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic The Strongest Woman in the World

Dr. Muttonchops wrote: I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for several years but I was thinking about a twist on the 70's Disney movie The Strongest Man in the World, where a woman would eat the strength enhancing cereal and it would also be shown to last longer, perhaps forever with the female sex, and possibly endow them with... certain other attributes.

I remember watching that movie as a rerun back in the eighties. I had forgotten the name, but I recall the cereal. It sounds like you might have a really good idea for a story there Doc, and I hope you'll take it further.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr. Muttonchops

More
26 Sep 2013 03:05 #33201 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic The Strongest Woman in the World
Thanks Dru. To be specific, it's actually a chemical added to the cereal, but what the hey. I'm glad that you like the idea, but only time will tell whether it goes any further. To be honest, I really Dave's idea with the models outdoing some male weightlifters. If I were to turn this idea into a feature length story, that would definitely be a scene.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Sep 2013 08:02 #33204 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Strongest Woman in the World
I don't remember this movie at all (based on the description it sound a bit popeye-ish) but the idea for a story seem really good.

More
27 Sep 2013 19:02 #33212 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic The Strongest Woman in the World

Anon wrote: (based on the description it sound a bit popeye-ish)

That may be, but at least it's something different.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds