Amount

The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1

22 May 2015 01:30 - 22 May 2015 08:26 #42249 by JBMMLJE
The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1 was created by JBMMLJE
The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1
By JBMMLJE

Slight traces of nudity.

A small meteor crashes on earth and bonds with a 20 year old girl. Based on Marvel symbiotes.

Emily: I'm really going to enjoy my date tonight with James. It is my first date ever. I really hope the evening is going to be unforgettable.

Gwen: Of course it will be unforgettable. I saw on the news they are expecting a lot of falling stars tonight. If that isn't the best ingredient for a wonderful night then nothing is.

Emily is 20 years old and going to college. She iss quite a shy girl. This all because of her average looks. Emily isn't an ugly girl, but nothing special. She stands a 5'10” with long non-muscular legs. Her ass iss small and didn't fill her skinny jeans completely. Her A-cup breasts are barely visible when they are covered with her loose t-shirts and blouses. Her face isn't also the best part of her body. She doesn't have a beautiful smile with straight teeth. No, in fact she really needed a brace to straighten her teeth. Her eyes were blue, regular blue. They weren't shining or twinkling. Then her long blonde hair is nothing special, she always wears it in a ponytail.

Her best friend Gwen is also 20 years old, and just as plain as Emily. Gwen stands a 5'8” with also non-muscular arms and legs. She also didn't have an ass that is worth mentioning. Compared to the breasts of Emily, they were even smaller. Very small A-cup breasts are also barely visible under her clothes. She wears quite fancy glasses because her brown eyes aren't that good. And she wears her dark brown hair always loose. She also don't have a lot of attention from the boys, although she had a boyfriend once.

Emily: I have to look good for James tonight. Should I wear a dress?

Gwen: It's too cold for that honey. It's spring, but the evenings are still cold. I should wear your black skinny jeans you previously bought. And do you still have that blue high heels you wore last year on our prom?

Emily: Yeah, I think I must have them here under my bed.

Gwen: You will look great with those on. And to finish it I would wear that skinny black shirt with your blue blazer. Oh and before I forget mentioning it, I should wear that beautiful blue bra. You never know what's going to happen.

Emily: Don't make me laugh. I am not getting undressed this evening. Well, I hope it's going to happen but first I have to make sure me and James are going to kiss.

Gwen: Then listen to me and put on what I told you.

Emily: You are right. It isn't a bad idea. I am going to change now.

Emily changed clothes and put on her black skinny jeans, her silky deep blue bra, her skinny black shirt and her blue blazer. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She looked great, as far as that was possible with her body. She put on some make up and did her hair in a ponytail. Then she walked to her room where Gwen was waiting for her.

Gwen: You look amazing Emily. How late will James pick you up?

Emily: Around 7 o'clock. Then we will go the movie first and after that I hope we can go for a walk down the park. Sit on a bench and watch the falling stars around 11 o'clock.

Gwen: Sounds great Emily. James will be here in ten minutes. You should look for your high heels.

Emily: You are right. Let's look under my bed.

Emily bended forward to look under her bed. Gwen looked at her and realized that Emily really didn't have a muscular ass. It was all flat. She knew she looked exact the same.

Emily: Found them! Now let's go downstairs and put them on.

Gwen: We really have to go for a workout soon. Look at us, we are so tiny and small. I want to have muscular arms, muscular legs, a firm ass, bigger breasts. We are so pathetic.

Emily: Don't say that Gwen. You really helped me tonight looking good. I know we are not the most beautiful girls around, but look at your beautiful brown eyes and your...

Gwen: My eyes?!! I don't want beautiful eyes. I want a great body. We really have to go for a workout soon.

Emily: You are right, let's go to the gym next Monday. But first let me enjoy of this great Friday evening with James.

Gwen: You're right dear, you look great tonight. I am sure this is going to be an unforgettable night for the two of you. Hey look, there is James in his car!

James is just a regular guy from school. He isn't one of the football players, but he is a neat regular guy. He looks quite good with his short blond hair and slim body. James is that kind of person who always want to better the world. He works as a volunteer in a retirement home and is a lab assistant in a laboratory where they look for advanced medicines to cure all kinds of diseases.

James parked his car and walked to the door of Emily's house. He wasn't really into Emily, but he felt sorry for her since he discovered she never had a date before. It felt kind of weird having a date with someone he didn't like that much. But because of his caring nature he wanted to give Emily a nice evening. He walked towards the front door and pushed on the door bell. Gwen opened the door.

James: Oh, hi Gwen. You are with Emily right now? I thought...

Gwen: Yes, she is going on a date with you. I was just with her this afternoon. She is all yours tonight.

James: Great. Is she there? The movie starts within 1 hour and I don't want to be late.

Gwen: Yes she is in the living room. Come on in!

Emily: Hi James! How are you?

James: Hi Emily! I am fine thank you. You look good.

Emily: Hihi thanks James, you look good too. I am going to put on my shoes and then I am ready to go.

Gwen: I guess it's time for me to leave then. Have a great evening the two of you!

Emily: Thanks darling. Will we sea each other tomorrow?

Gwen: Yes, I will come by at 10 o'clock in the morning. Is that okay?

Emily: Yeah of course, see you tomorrow.

Gwen walked out of the house. She walked to the bus stop to go home and have an evening all by herself.

James: Okay, are you ready Emily?

Emily: Yeah I am ready, let's go.

She took her jacket and put on her blue 3” high heels. James looked at her and thought to himself that even with the beautiful blue high heels her legs and ass look so thin. There is nothing firm about her. She doesn't look bad, but its all so flat.

They stepped into the car and drove to the cinema. On their way they talked about school, sports and politics. James parked his car and they walked to the cinema. The movie they were going to was a romantic comedy. This is going to be the perfect night, Emily thought to herself. They walked into the cinema to watch the movie.

TWO HOURS LATER

James and Emily walked out of the cinema when the movie ended.

Emily: That was a great movie. I can't imagine when I laughed that hard when I saw a movie.

James: I noticed you liked it. Shall I bring you home now?

Emily: No please don't. Let's drive to the park. They predict falling stars around 11 o'clock. Let's go to the park and watch the falling stars together.

James was a little ashamed of Emily. She laughed so loudly in the cinema. Everybody was looking at them. And now he had to watch the falling stars with a girl he really wasn't into. I never do this again, he thought to himself. Look in how much trouble I brought myself.

James: Okay, let's do it. Let's walk to the car and drive to the park.

Emily: Ooh yes James, I really going to enjoy a little walk with you.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him closely to her. James didn't want this to happen and tried to push her away with great caution.

Emily: What are you doing? Why do you push me away from you?

James: Uuh, uuh, it's because I have to grab my car keys from my pocket. I couldn't reach it when you was holding me that tight.

Emily: Well, okay. Then grab them.

James: Thanks, let's get in the car and drive to the park.

They stepped into the car and drove to the park. On their way to the park there was an awkward silence in the car. James was figuring out how he could go home without hurting Emily and Emily didn't know what to say. When they arrived at the park, James parked his car.

Emily: Why are you so quiet James? Don't you like hanging out with me?

James: Of course I do like hanging out with you, but it's already late and I am a little bit tired.

Emily: Late? It is 10:45 PM on a friday.

James: Yeah I know. But it was busy last week. I had to finish some school assignments.

Emily: Do you want to go home? Because if you want to, we can go ho...

Suddenly the sky lit up and dozens of falling stars were clearly visible in the sky. Small meteors burned by earths atmosphere were lightened the sky.

Emily: Wooow, look at that, it's so beautiful. And how romantic to see this together with you James. I really like being here with you.

Emily bended from the passenger seat to the drivers seat to kiss James. James could react quick and turned his head away from Emily.

Emily: Why?! Don't you like me? Say what's wrong James!

James: Nothing, I just didn't expect you to kiss ...

Emily: Nonsense James! You are acting weird since the cinema. What's wrong? You better be honest.

James: Alright, if you want me to be honest.. I discovered you never had a date before. And I felt sorry for you. I don't really like you. Well, you are a nice girl. You are friendly and caring, but I don't like you in the way you maybe expected. I just wanted you to feel better when you dated someone. I didn't thought you liked me.

Emily was shocked about what James said. He just dated her because he thought she was a pathetic girl that never dated anyone before.

Emily: You are such an idiot. Why do you think I may feel better after this? You have no idea how much you hurt me right now. I going to walk home, don't bother. And never speak to me again!

James: But Emily, you can't walk home. It's already late. Let me drive you home!

Emily: No, go away James! I hate you!

Emily stepped out of the car when the sky was still lit up with the reign of meteors. She fastest way home was through the park. But it was dark and already late. She could walk through the streets, but it would take more than half an hour to walk home. Through the park it would take 15 minutes. Emily decided to walk through the park. After this humiliation she wanted to go home as quick as possible. She started to walk away from James and his car and stepped into the dark park.

James: What have I done? I thought it would be a good idea, how stupid could I be? I have to say I am sorry. I don't want to argue with Emily.

James stepped out of his car and ran into the park to catch up Emily. He knew where she lived, so he could figure out which route she was taking. He ran as fast as he could and saw Emily walking on the path before him.

James: EMILY! Please, wait!

Emily: Go away James! Go back to your home! I don't want to speak with you anymore!

Emily walked further but heard that James was catching her up. She thought about how she could hide for him. She walked away from the path into the forested parts of the park. James saw this and followed her. Emily looked over her shoulder and saw that James was still following her.

Emily: JAMES! Stop following me.

James: But I am so sorry about what I have done.

Emily: I don't care. Maybe you should have figured that out earlier. Now its to late to...

With looking over her shoulder while walking Emily didn't notice a small glowing rock in front of her. Emily's high blue heels cracked through the glowing rock that was lying in the park. Emily fell to the ground. As soon as she could she looked back to what made her fall. What she saw was really out of this world. A small glowing rock was lying by her feet. Then something strange happened. Because of the high heels there was a hole in the rock. A glowing purple ooze substance was coming out of this hole. Before Emily could realize what was happening the purple ooze attached itself to her blue high heels. The substance moved by itself and crawled out of the glowing rock with small slimy tentacles. Soon the purple ooze covered one of Emily's blue high heels. Desperately she tried to scratch it of with her other high heel. This didn't help and the ooze even attached itself to her other high heel.

Emily: Oh my God! What is this stuff? Why is it crawling by itself. That small tentacles look so creepy. I have to get this of me!

James saw what was happening to Emily and couldn't believe his eyes. He stood 20 feet away from her and saw that the purple ooze was slowly getting up from Emily's high heels to her legs.

Emily: James, please help me! Get this creepy ooze of my shoes. I am so scaa.. AAAAH!

The purple ooze crawled up from Emily's high heels to her legs. When the small ooze tentacles touched her legs Emily felt a strange tingling.

Emily: JAMES! PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME. THIS THING IS GOINT TO EAT ME.

James: You have to save yourself Emily. This is way to creepy for me. I don't want to be a suspect when you are dead! I am out of here!

James became scared because of what he saw. He ran to his car, stepped in and drove home. He wants to go home as quick as possible and then nobody knows he had something to do with the dead of Emily. Meanwhile Emily was still lying in the forest. The purple ooze slowly crawled up and already covered her calves. Parts of skinny jeans were melting away when the ooze came in contact with it. The ooze wanted direct contact with her skin. The purple glowing ooze was like a second skin and sat tight on the body.

Emily: WHAT IS THIS? MY LEGS! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!

The purple ooze covered the most of both her legs. Then something weird happened. The muscles in her legs were becoming bigger and more dense. Her thin legs were transforming in the greatest legs that were possible. Her calves became bigger but still very feminine. The purple ooze fit perfectly around her great dense calves. Her upper legs were also becoming more and more muscular. Her long tiny legs were now firm and dense long legs. The most beautiful legs that someone has ever seen!

Emily: WOOW! YEAH! THIS ACTUALLY FEELS KIND OF GOOD. MY LEGS FEEL GREAT! IT'S ALMOST LIKE THERE IS A LOT OF POWER ENTERING MY BODY!

Then, the ooze reached her ass and genitals.

Emily: OOH YEAH! THIS FEELS GREAT. MY BODY IS BECOMING FANTASTIC. I CAN FEEL MY ASS GROWING. I FEEL THE MUSCLES THAT ARE GROWING AND BECOMING MORE DENSE. I WILL HAVE THE PERFECT ASS. WOOOOOH, THAT OOZE AROUND MY GENITALS FEELS AMAZING. IT IS SO WARM AND SO SMOOTH. IT FEELS FANTASTIC. I WANT MORE! I WANT THIS TO COVER THE WHOLE OF MY BODY!

Emily now felt the power of the purple ooze flow through her body. She wanted more. She wanted the beautiful glowing purple ooze to cover the whole of her body. She moved her arms to her hips and placed them on her hips to let the ooze attach to her arms. The tentacles of the ooze immediately attached to her arms en crawled further up on her body!

Emily: YESSSSS! MY ARMS. I CAN FEEL THEM BECOMING STRONGER! THIS OOZE IS SO GOOD FOR ME. I NOW WILL HAVE THE PERFECT ARMS AND PERFECT LEGS! NO MAN CAN EVER LOOK AWAY FROM ME!

The ooze reaches her belly and the density of her muscles increased. She still was very feminine with her flat belly. She didn't get a six pack or something like that, but she could feel that here muscles became much more stronger and dense. Then the ooze reached her breasts. Her clothes were still melting away when the ooze came in contact with it.

Emily: MY BREASTS. OOOH YEAH! I CAN FEEL THE WARMTH OF THE OOZE ON MY BREASTS. THIS IS AN AMAZING FEELING. HMMMM, OOOOOH I CAN FEEL THEM GROWING. I CAN FEEL IT. OOOH YESSS. AAAAH THIS IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

Emily's breasts grew from a A-cup to a beautiful C-cup. They were firm and voluptuous. It were the most amazing breasts that someone could imagine. Not to big, not to small, perfect for Emily's body that was now created by the ooze. The ooze covered every part of her body. It was tight around her body and held her breasts firmly in the air.

Emily: WHY DID I DESERVE THIS? THIS IS FANTASTIC. MY BODY FEELS SUPER!

Then the ooze reached her neck and crawled up to her face.

Emily: WOOW, STOP. NOT MY FACE! THAT'S SCARY!

Emily tried to keep the ooze away from her head, but all her attempts were useless. When she was trying to keep the ooze away from her face, the ooze from her arms immediately attached to her face. The glowing purple ooze was now around her mouth and crawled into it.

Emily: GRGLLGL... NOOOO.. I CAN'T BREATHHGGG... I CAN'T SEE ANYTHI.. GRGGLL

The ooze now covered all of Emily's face. Around her eyes appeared two black jagged triangles. The ooze crawled further to her hair and all the small tentacles crawled onto every hair of Emily. Making it as glowing purple as the rest of her body was. Now her whole body was covered by the glowing purple ooze. Then Emily succeed opening her mouth.

Emily: GAAAASSP! AIR, I NEED AIR!

She opened her eyes as well and looked at her arms. She stood up and noticed that every part of her body was covered by the glowing purple ooze.

Emily: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. LOOK AT MY BODY! IT HAS TRANSORMED INTO A KILLER BODY. I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT I EVER SAW A BODY AS GOOD LOOKING AS MINE!

Emily was right. Her body was absolutely perfect. Her feminine muscular long legs, her firm ass, her slim belly, her absolutely perfect C-cup breasts, everything about Emily was just perfect. But her transformation wasn't finished yet. The nails on her fingers were growing into small claws. Suddenly she felt a strange tingling inside of her mouth. She opened it and a giant slimy tongue came out of her mouth. Then followed by a huge moan of pleasure.

Emily: AAAAAAAH SO MUCH POWER INSIDE OF ME!

Emily grabbed her purse and walked through the forest to the path. It was almost midnight. No one was in the park around this time. She walked to the path. When she reached the asphalt and walked further she heard a ticking noise. It were her high heels. She was still wearing them.

Emily: I am making to much noise. I have to get them of.

She tried to get her high heels of but it wasn't working. The ooze replaced the high heels by it's own texture. The high heels were now a part of her body. Everywhere around her body it felt like the ooze was a second skin, it felt like all of her clothes were disappeared and the ooze had direct contact with her skin.

Emily: This high heels are a part of me now. I can see why. It makes my legs look even more beautiful and my ass even more firm. I am going to like this.

Emily walked on the asphalt to the nearby lamppost and took a small mirror out of her purse. She looked at herself in the light of the lamppost. She was horrified by what she saw. Her face looked like a monster. Two black jagged triangles functioned as her eyes. When she opened her mouth she was even more horrified. Eighty sharp teeth were inside of her mouth. Than she let her tongue out of her mouth. A big slimy round tongue appeared. Emily was shocked and quickly withdraw her tongue and closed her mouth.

Emily: My body looks wonderful, how is it possible that my face looks this awful? I am a monster! But, I am a monster with a great body. The best body in the world! And I can feel all that power flowing through my body. I must be incredibly strong. It's almost like I am THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON EARTH! HAAAHAAAHAAA THIS IS INCREDIBLE! ALL THIS POWER IN MY BODY. I ALSO FEEL SOMETHING I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. I FEEL SO MUCH ANGER! LIKE I AM GOING TO CRUSH EVERYBODY I HATE! OOH YEAH, JAMES IS GOING TO REGRET WHAT HE DID TO ME! HAAAHAAA! Nooo, that's not who I am. I have to go home quickly and think about what happened.

Emily quickly walked home through the park. She was a little ashamed of how she looked when she walked home. Luckily she didn't see anyone when she walked home. When she came home, her parents were already sleeping. She went upstairs to her room and sat on her bed.

Emily: This ooze is amazing, I feel so much more powerful. But I can't show myself to my parents like this tomorrow morning. I have to take this ooze of me.

She looked at her small claws and started to tear the ooze of her body. Eventually it looked like it worked. The ooze was coming of her body. She saw a perfect silk skin underneath it. Her dull skin disappeared and she now had a beautiful silk skin. She kept tear the ooze of her body. But with every time she teared a part of, the ooze on her body showed little tentacles that covered that part of the body immediately. The part she teared of then came to her high heels and attached itself again to Emily.

Emily: This isn't working. I think I have to live with this. But why is it a worse thing? Look at me, I have an incredible body. The best body in the world! And I feel so powerful. Like I can lift my oak wardrobe on my own. Well, let's give it a shot!

Emily walked to hear big oak wardrobe and started to lift it. With ease she lifted it. After a few seconds of holding it up, she put it down on the floor.

Emily: I am really strong. Stronger than I thought. My muscles are so dense. I feel so strong! Who thought that I, poor little shy Emily would become the strongest person in the world? Now figure out how I can control this ooze. Well, first let's get some sleep. This whole night exhausted me.

Emily locked her door and fell asleep. When she was sleeping, the ooze continued to spread itself. Via her mouth small parts of the ooze moved itself to Emily's brain and attached itself to it. When Emily woke up she felt strange.

Emily: Wooow, I feel so weird. Like the ooze and I became one. Like it's a real part of me now.

She stood up and walked to the mirror in her room. She still had that black jagged triangles around her eyes and when she opened her mouth there still were 80 sharp teeth. Now in full daylight she looked at her purple ooze suit and notices how beautiful it is. She thought about how she would look when the ooze didn't cover her face. Then it happened, the ooze withdrew itself from her face. It withdrew until her neck and then stopped.

Emily: Yes! Looks like I am in control of this suit now!

She looked at herself again and she couldn't believe what she saw. Her blonde hair glowed in the daylight and her eyes were now deep blue. They were shining and twinkling in the daylight. Her mouth was also the example of perfection. Emily saw full natural perfectly shaped lips in the mirror. She smiled and then saw her straight and extremely white teeth. Her hands were touching her face. She couldn't believe it. She was perfect. She had never seen anyone so beautiful and perfectly shaped. The glowing purple ooze covered her perfect body extremely well. It was like looking to a goddess!

Emily: WOOOOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW. I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON EARTH! THIS IS A DREAM THAT COMES TRUE. AND THE BEST THING IS, I AM NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL I AM ALSO INCREDIBLY STRONG! AND I AM IN CONTROL OF THIS SUIT NOW. THIS IS AL MINE! I NEVER FELT BETTER. NOBODY CAN COMPETE AGAINST ME. I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT! LETS TEST THE POSSIBILITIES OF THIS OOZE SUIT. THE POWER IS MINE NOW!!!!

Then Emily's mom shouted from downstairs. 'Emily, Susan, breakfast is ready!'

Susan is Emily's little sister. Susan is 18 years old and looked quite the same as Emily. She is a little more beautiful than Emily before she bonded with the purple ooze. Susan has a plain face, plain body. Nothing special about her. But she didn't look bad.

Emily: Ooh crap, I want to test the possibilities of this suit. I don't want to go for breakfast. Well, let's put my pajamas on. But what about the high heels? How do I hide them. And how am I going to explain my incredible transformation. Well, let's be honest and say what happened last night.

When Emily thought of putting her pajamas on and hiding her high heels the ooze suit began to deform. The high heels disappeared and the ooze suit began to form a pajama.

Emily: Wooow, this suit really has powers beyond limits. Still I have to explain why I look so great. Well let's give it a little twist.

When Emily walked into the living room her mom, dad and sister Susan couldn't believe their eyes.

Mom: Emily is that you? What the hell happened to you? You look absolutely gorgeous.

Emily: Well, I will explain during breakfast.

DURING BREAKFAST

Mom: Now Emily, explain why you look like this. This must be some kind of joke. You have to be someone else.

Emily: No mom, it's really me. I will explain! Last night I had that date with James. And we drove to the park after the movie. You also have seen the falling stars right?

Mom: Yes, of course!

Emily: Well, James and I were arguing so I got out of his car and went into the park. Suddenly there was a flash. I didn't know what happened but when I returned home I was checking myself in the mirror and realized I became much more beautiful than I was before.

Mom: That's an understatement my dear. You look absolutely fabulous. Did you found something in the park what caused this flash?

Emily: No, unfortunately not. I don't know what happened to me, but this is who I am now!

Susan: Yeah, but maybe it's only temporary.

Emily: Could be, but at this time I look absolutely beautiful.

Dad: Can't believe what you are telling us. Maybe you are sick, we have to visit a doctor!

Emily: No dad, I am fine. I can take care of myself.

After breakfast Emily went upstairs to her room and locked the door again. During breakfast she thought about James and how fast he ran away last night.

Emily: That asshole thought that ooze was going to kill me. But in fact it made me stronger and better! He would be surprised when I visit him. Well why not, let's teach that asshole a lesson!

Emily thought about the glowing purple ooze covering the whole of her body and so it happened. The pajama she was wearing disappeared and the glowing purple ooze was covering her body again. Her perfect legs, her C-cup breasts, her arms, everything was covered by the purple ooze. Her high heals even reappeared.

Emily: OOOOH YEAH! I FEEL SO MIGHTY. I FEEL SO POWERFUL. THIS SUIT IS THE BEST THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME! I AM A GODDESS.. FOREVER!

Then the suit also covered Emily's face and she became the monster with the black jagged triangles around her eyes and her big slimy tongue.

Emily: I AM A MONSTER. BUT THIS POWER IS SO INTENSE. I CAN FEEL MY MUSCLES. THEY ARE SO DENSE AND STRONG!

Walking down the streets like that wasn't a clever idea. And how would she even get out of the house without noticing. She could change to normal clothes and then walk down the street. But she didn't want the feeling of her all covered body with glowing warm purple ooze to disappear. But she had no choice. She looked outside, it was a nice spring day. She could wear a dress if she wanted. She thought about a nice dark purple dress with great black high heels. The ooze began to form a tight dark purple dress and black high heels. Emily looked at herself in the mirror. She still couldn't believe how beautiful she was right now. The perfect body covered by a beautiful tight purple dress and her firm ass was even more highlighted because of the black high heels.

Emily: Let's surprise James. He will now witness my fantastic and powerful me!

Emily walked downstairs and left the house through the front door. She knew where James lived. It was a short walk of approximately 15 minutes. When she was walking towards James house she could feel all men looking at her perfect body. She could feel the eyes watching behind her back at her firm ass. After a walk of 15 minutes she reached James's house. She walked to the front door and knocked. A man, probably his father opened the door. What he saw standing in front of him was beyond imagination. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen stood right in front of him. He barely couldn't speak.

Father: Wh-wh-what can I do for you?

Emily: I am a schoolfriend of James. I promised to give him the summary of chapter three today. We have a test next Tuesday.

Father: Alright, I understand why he asked you.. Sorry, I mean come in. James is upstairs in his room. It's the second door on the left.

Emily: Thank you mister..?

Father: Ben, please call me Ben.

Emily: Thanks Ben!

When saying that, Emily winked at Ben. He really couldn't believe his eyes. He watched Emily walking upstairs.

Ben: [Wooow, that girl does have the perfect body. How is it even possible that such a girl comes here to visit James]

Emily walked upstairs and went to the second door on the left. She knocked and opened the door. There was James, he laid in his bed and was watching television like nothing happened last night. James looked at the door and couldn't believe what he saw. He had never seen a girl like that. Her body was just perfect and that dress looked absolutely great on her.

James: Who-who are you?

Emily: Hello James, you still remember me?

James: No, not really. I think I never met you before.

Emily: Ooh you did, you asshole!

Emily closed the door and locked it. She was walking towards James.

Emily: Well, maybe you remember me now!!

Her purple dress and high heels began to deform and the glowing purple ooze appeared on her body. It crawled up and down to cover all parts of her body. Then the ooze covered her face and the black jagged triangles appeared to cover her eyes. She opened her mouth with 80 sharp teeth and let her huge slimy tongue out!

Emily: Ooooh yesss! So much power! The warmth of the ooze all over my body.. YESSSS! What happened tonight was the best thing that ever happened to me. You behaved like an asshole. And for that I am here to teach you a lesson.

James: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? GET AWAY, YOU MONSTER!

Emily: You don't recognize the ooze that's covering my body? Do you?

Emily walked toward James and grabbed him by his throat. She lifted him out of bed and held him right in front of her.

Emily: Look at me. Look at the colour of the ooze that is covering me! Not familiar? It's the same ooze you let me drown in last night you bastard! You ran away like a scary little boy. You left me there to die. But it didn't kill me. In fact it made me stronger than anything in the world!

James: Emily? Noooo? Is this really you? What happened?

Emily: Yes it's me James!

She threw him onto his bed. The ooze withdrew from her face and stopped around her neck. Her pretty face was now vissible. She began to explain what happened last night.

Emily: It's very simple. The glowing purple ooze attached itself to me. I was scared and asked you for help. You thought it was going to kill me and didn't want to be a suspect. You left me in the park to die. But the ooze didn't kill me. It covered every part of my body and made every part superior. I possess so much power right now, you have no idea how strong I am!

James: I am so sorry Emily. I really am. I was just scared by what the glowing purple ooze was goint to do with you. I didn't know how to help you!

Emily: You are just a pathetic little boy. First you dated me for the wrong reason and after that you left me to die! But unlucky for you, I became stronger and far more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

James: And now what? Are you going to kill me?

Emily: Of course not poor James. I should thank you for not helping me.

James: Great, so can we forget all this and maybe go on a date another time?

Emily: Ooooh James, when I am beautiful and powerful you want to date me another time? You are so pathetic. I really thought you were a good guy, but you are just like the others. It's all about how a girl looks. But still I am not going to kill you. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE ABSOLUTELY MISSERABLE! You should always look over your should and be afraid of me!

Emily grabbed James by his throat again. Then she threw him against the wall.

James: Ouch, that really hurts!

Emily: Yes, and this is just the beginning! Next time I will throw you with much more strength. I am going to Gwen now, tell her that my date was the best ever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Emily quickly changed back to her purple dress and black high heels, unlocked the door and opened it.

Emily: Ooh and James, don't let me notice that you tell anybody my secret. Because when you do, I have to kill you!

Emily walked downstairs. Ben came to let her out.

Ben: What was that noise upstairs?

Emily: James fell over his books. He didn't hurt anything.

Ben: Okay, thanks for you visit Emily. Will you come by soon?

Emily: Ooh yes I will Ben, I definitely will! HAHAHA!

Emily took the bus to Gwen's house. Again she could feel all guys staring at her perfect body. She enjoyed it. Never did guys look at her. And now she was the center of attention. She never felt so good in her life. When she reached Gwen's house she knocked on the door and Gwen opened the door because she was expecting Emily.

Gwen: Uuh, hi. Can I help you?

Emily: Gwen, please let me in. It's me, Emily. I have so much to tell you!

Gwen: Emily? Hahaha. That can't be. Emily doesn't have such a great body and isn't as good looking as you. You must be the most beautiful girl in town so you are definitely not Emily!

Emily: Bitch! How could you say that about me? I will prove that I am Emily. Because only I know you keep a lot of Zac Efron pictures under your bed!

Gwen: Oh my God, Emily it is you! What happened? Come in and let's go to my room.

They walked upstairs and went into Gwen's room.

Gwen: You look amazing. Please tell me what happened!

Emily told everything, from her horrible date with James to the part where the glowing purple ooze bonded with her body.

Gwen: So you are telling me that this glowing purple ooze transformed you into this spectacular looking girl? That must be some very good stuff!

Emily: Yes, the purple ooze transformed me into the most amazing girl someone has ever seen!

Gwen: And where is this glowing purple ooze? It's not on your body!

Emily: Ooh yes it is, but it has a disguise. Look at me!

Her dress and high heels began to deform again. The glowing purple ooze covered all of her body again.

Emily: YESSSS! EVERYTIME THE OOZE IS COVERING ME IT FEELS SO GREAT. THE OOZE IS GIVING ME PERFECT TINGLES AND A PERFECT SMOOTH FEELING TO MY BODY!

Gwen: Wooow, this is so creepy! Look at yourself. You are some kind of monster with a perfect body.

Emily spinned around, standing on her glowing purple high heels that were still part of her ooze outfit. She was showing her perfectly curved body covered with the glowing purple ooze to Gwen

Gwen: You really look amazing Emily. I am really jealous that you have such a body and I don't.

Emily: I know Gwen. But I will support you when you are doing workouts hahaha!

Gwen: That's not nice of you, you arrogant bitch!

Emily: Don't talk to me like that! I am much more powerful than you are. I can kill you if I want!

Some kind of anger enters Emily's body and she grabs Gwen. She opens her mouth and her slimy tongue comes out. Then her slimy tongue wrists itself around Gwen's neck.

Gwen: GLLG.. PUT ME DOWN.. GLRG.. YOU CREEP! I CAN'T BREATHE!

Emily throws Gwen away and Gwen lands on her desk. The slimy tongue was going back in her mouth and the glowing purple ooze transformed into an other outfit. Now Emily wanted to wear red high heels, blue skinny jeans and a black tight shirt. It would match great with her blonde hair. Gwen looked at how the purple ooze transformed into the desired outfit.

Emily: You are lucky this time. Because you are my friend I won't harm you.

Gwen: Well, throwing me on the desk hurts. And look at my neck, it's all slimy. I don't know if you understand, but I won't forget this! You will regret this!

Emily: Don't speak to me like that, you weakling!

Emily walked towards Gwen. Gwen was still lying on her desk. When Emily came closer Gwen reached for her scissors and when Emily was close enough she stabbed the scissors in her belly!

Emily: AAAAAH THAT HURTS. I AM BLEEDING HEAVILY! WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

Gwen: Because you scared me! I am sorry.

Emily: What have you done? I am bleeding.. call the hospital!

Then something happened. The glowing purple ooze appeared around the wound. It crawled into the wound and stopped the bleeding and healed all the damaged tissue inside. After that the ooze healed her skin and after a short period of time you couldn't see any trace of a stabbing wound.

Emily: Oooh yes! Look what happened! I truly am invincible. The ooze healed me! You Gwen, you are really going to regret you stabbed me with a scissors. I am going to make your life just as miserable as James's.

Gwen: Please Emily, I was scared. You are my best friend.. I don't want to argue with you!

Emily: Too late, witness the greatest power in the universe! That tiny little Emily possesses power that nobody could equal! It's all mine now, and you are going to regret the things you said and did! And don't tell anybody about my secret, because when you do, I will kill you. Whether you are my friend or not!

Emily left Gwen's room and left Gwen's house. She wanted to go home. Get into her room and enjoy the great pleasure of the glowing purple ooze all around her body. Gwen was horrified about what she just saw. Emily was the most powerful being on earth and they had a fight. Emily was really mad at her and she meant what she said, she was going to make her life really miserable. She must talk to James. He was in the same problems as her. She reached for her mobile phone and dialed James's number.

James: Hello, with James.

Gwen: Hi James, Gwen here. I am Emily's friend.

James: What do you want from me?

Gwen: Emily visited me a few minutes ago. We argued about something and she got really mad. Now she is going to make my life miserable. She told me about what happened between the two of you and I think we have to deal with the same problem; an all powerful Emily!

James: But what could we do about it? Shoot her?

Gwen: I guess that will not work. You see, I just stabbed her with a scissors and the glowing purple ooze healed Emily right away.

James: What did you say? But that's great!

Gwen: What do you mean that's great? She is healing herself, we can't wound or kill her.

James: You don't understand. I am working in a laboratory that is looking for medicines to cure the most rare diseases. That glowing purple ooze is the key to healing every kind of diseases. We have to unbond the purple ooze from Emily. After we did this we could study the composition of the purple ooze and that will give us the key to heal people all over the world!

Gwen: Sounds great, not only are we helping ourselves but also other people. But how are we going to unbond the ooze from Emily?

James: That's a very good question. Do you still have that scissors with the blood on it?

Gwen: Yes I still have it!

James: Great! Don't clean the scissors. Maybe there is a little part of the ooze on the scissors. The answer to unbond the purple ooze from Emily could be on that scissors. Meet me at 2 o'clock at my house. We will drive to the laboratory right away. In the laboratory is all the equipment we need to study the scissors!

Gwen: Alright James, I will see you at 2 o'clock! Bye!

James: Bye Gwen, be careful!

Part 2 will folow quite soon. Hope you enjoyed it!

If you have any feedback, please let me know.
Last edit: 22 May 2015 08:26 by JBMMLJE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koopa, luchodemeyer, AuGoose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBMMLJE
  • JBMMLJE's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 May 2015 09:36 - 22 May 2015 15:35 #42257 by koopa
Replied by koopa on topic The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1
Well, I really enjoyed the plot and the symbiote angle. On the other hand I think you can definitely improve on your writing skills.

The symbiote related stuff is not the most popular trope around here but as you may already know there is a lot of stories around this theme on Deviantart.com.
Thank you for sharing!
Last edit: 22 May 2015 15:35 by koopa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBMMLJE

More
22 May 2015 09:53 #42262 by JBMMLJE
Replied by JBMMLJE on topic The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1
Thanks for you feedback. I know my writing skills aren't that good. English isn't my first language, so that will explain a little bit.

I noticed there are a lot of Symbiote stories on Deviantart. I will upload it there as well.

But for the people that are interested here, I will continue the story!
The following user(s) said Thank You: koopa

• JBMMLJE
  • JBMMLJE's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 May 2015 12:21 #42269 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Glowing Purple Ooze - Part 1
What I think is missing in this story is non-verbal communication. It's an unfortunate consequence of writing the spoken parts like a screenplay, it robs out most of the descriptions and leave the reader a bit stranded when it comes to imagine the dynamic of the scene.

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds