Amount

Ancient Superwomen

11 May 2017 03:23 #54041 by jumperprime
Ancient Superwomen was created by jumperprime
Today, I was watching a TV show on the Science Channel called "What On Earth?" which covers unexplainable stuff like UFOs and archeological mysteries, and there was a segment about how archeologists had long been studying buried structures, a vast complex, they eventually discovered thanks to satellite imaging, including Stonehenge-sized monoliths. Carbon Dating suggests that the structures date back to 9,000 BC, before the invention of the wheel, before the Pyramids. The scientists were scratching their heads unable to figure out how the giant stones were moved to the site and set in place in a time before the invention of the most simple of machines that might have made it remotely possible. Various theories about what the ruins were for were thrown about, but one that stuck in my head was that it might be a physical gateway to The Garden of Eden. Being a fan of superwomen that started dominoes falling in my brain.

What if the ancient people didn't drag or cart the stones in, but what if they just CARRIED them in, in one hand, no less? The carvings that led scientists to theorize it was a gateway to the Garden of Eden made not with chisels, but with impossibly strong fingernails? Imagine, over twelve thousand years ago, ancient humans naturally possessed strength beyond our ability to comprehend. The women had huge tits, the men had giant cocks, and both sexes had huge muscles that would make the greatest modern bodybuilders look puny. They went around naked all the time because their perfect bodies were immune to temperature and injury. Whether they were in a howling sub-zero blizzard, bathing in molten lava, or simply enjoying a summer's breeze they were equally comfortable, only taking pleasure in the differences in temperature. Thorns, tree roots, sharp rocks, nothing could pierce their skin or even dent the muscles beneath. They never felt pain, the only reason they even had a word for it was because they observed it in animals, particularly those that tried to bite them or shattered their claws trying to scratch a human.

Getting food was no problem. They could bend a tree double to get the fruit or catch an animal with their bare hands. Even the fastest gazelle could not outrun the slowest human. A full-grown saber-tooth tiger was a helpless kitten in the grip of a human child. The hardest stone placed in a woman's cleavage could be crushed to powder with a simple flex of her impossibly strong chest muscles, and this was a common act since women so enjoyed the feel of the stone crumbling between their invincible tits.

But then, one dark day, the serpent came to the Garden of Eden, and the forbidden Fruit of Knowledge was eaten, robbing the humans of their strength. Maybe it was a broken covenant with a higher being, or maybe they just didn't know what the fruit was. Perhaps one day someone found an apple for the first time in history and shared it with the community and by the time they realized what was happening, the damage had been done. With the Apple added to their diet, the humans realized they were getting weaker, their perfect bodies wasting away as their muscles softened and shrank to nothing. For the first time ever, they became vulnerable to injury and disease and tiny variations in heat and cold became uncomfortable and in some cases resulted in sickness. Food became difficult to acquire because they could not bend the trees with their puny, flabby muscles and the animals which were once easy to hunt were faster than the fastest human, much more difficult to kill, and worst of all able to kill a hunter if they made even one tiny mistake.

Humanity had to leave the Garden of Eden because they were no longer strong enough to survive what was once paradise.

But what if someone in the modern era were to discover an antidote to the poison from the Apple that robbed humanity of its power, or perhaps a girl is born immune to it, a new Eve who would grow up stronger than any human in the last twelve thousand years and whose flawless womb would birth a new era as her Perfect children would carry the invincible power of Eden back into the world?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, SCOTT R, Agent00Soul, lowerbase, LustMonster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jumperprime
  • jumperprime's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 May 2017 11:46 #54044 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Ancient Superwomen
As funny as this sound, I'm not a fan of human regression and, especially, the idea of an ancient super-race. This comes from two factors: one, I've been an atheist/agnostic (depending on the day) for most of my life and, more importantly, that's what the SS were all about.

Still I'll be interested to see where this scenario can lead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

More
11 May 2017 18:32 #54050 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Ancient Superwomen
I like superwomen in ancient setting. Yeah, helpless animal claws and teeth against those super bodies, and all that

• naked.superpower
More
11 May 2017 21:08 - 11 May 2017 21:17 #54053 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Ancient Superwomen

Woodclaw wrote: As funny as this sound, I'm not a fan of human regression and, especially, the idea of an ancient super-race. This comes from two factors: one, I've been an atheist/agnostic (depending on the day) for most of my life and, more importantly, that's what the SS were all about.

Still I'll be interested to see where this scenario can lead.

I am the same way. The way I deal with it is to think of ancient super races that would be uninteresting to the stereotypical 20th/21st-century unsavory group. I tend to think of the bull-leaping Minoans from Crete, or the pre-Columbian people of Central America.
Last edit: 11 May 2017 21:17 by Agent00Soul.

More
11 May 2017 23:25 - 11 May 2017 23:26 #54058 by lowerbase
Replied by lowerbase on topic Ancient Superwomen
hmm... Minoans

(from wikipedia)

Minoan men wore loincloths and kilts. Women wore robes with short sleeves and layered, flounced skirts. The robes were open to the navel, exposing their breasts. Women could also wear a strapless, fitted bodice, and clothing patterns had symmetrical, geometric designs.

their religion:

The Minoans seem to have worshiped primarily goddesses, which has been described as a "matriarchal religion".

"We can assume from the prevalence of female images in ritual contexts that the Minoans worshipped one or more Goddesses. We also know that animals played an important role in their rituals, particularly snakes and bulls. However, any attempt at this point to make definite statements about their mythology or spiritual practices is inferential at best. Although some of these depictions of women are speculated to be images of worshipers and priestesses officiating at religious ceremonies, as opposed to the deity herself, there seem to be several goddesses, including a Mother Goddess of fertility, a Mistress of the Animals, a protectress of cities, the household, the harvest, and the underworld. They are often represented by serpents, birds, poppies, and a somewhat vague shape of an animal upon the head.

Some archaeologists suggest the goddess was linked to the "Earthshaker", a male represented by the bull and the sun, who would die each autumn and be reborn each spring. However, current perceptions are oriented towards a female solar goddess, and in this light bull symbolism was most likely lunar in nature.

Károly Kerényi believed that the most important goddess was Ariadne, daughter of King Minos and mistress of the labyrinth who is identified in Linear B (Mycenean Greek) tablets in Knossos. Though the notorious bull-headed Minotaur is a purely Greek depiction, seals and seal-impressions reveal bird-headed or masked deities.
Last edit: 11 May 2017 23:26 by lowerbase.

More
11 May 2017 23:33 #54059 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Ancient Superwomen
Exactly. And as the Minoan language hasn't yet been translated, we can let our imaginations run amok with the paintings and figures that we do have.

More
12 May 2017 11:33 #54061 by Woodclaw

lowerbase wrote: hmm... Minoans

(from wikipedia)

Minoan men wore loincloths and kilts. Women wore robes with short sleeves and layered, flounced skirts. The robes were open to the navel, exposing their breasts. Women could also wear a strapless, fitted bodice, and clothing patterns had symmetrical, geometric designs.

their religion:

The Minoans seem to have worshiped primarily goddesses, which has been described as a "matriarchal religion".

"We can assume from the prevalence of female images in ritual contexts that the Minoans worshipped one or more Goddesses. We also know that animals played an important role in their rituals, particularly snakes and bulls. However, any attempt at this point to make definite statements about their mythology or spiritual practices is inferential at best. Although some of these depictions of women are speculated to be images of worshipers and priestesses officiating at religious ceremonies, as opposed to the deity herself, there seem to be several goddesses, including a Mother Goddess of fertility, a Mistress of the Animals, a protectress of cities, the household, the harvest, and the underworld. They are often represented by serpents, birds, poppies, and a somewhat vague shape of an animal upon the head.

Some archaeologists suggest the goddess was linked to the "Earthshaker", a male represented by the bull and the sun, who would die each autumn and be reborn each spring. However, current perceptions are oriented towards a female solar goddess, and in this light bull symbolism was most likely lunar in nature.

Károly Kerényi believed that the most important goddess was Ariadne, daughter of King Minos and mistress of the labyrinth who is identified in Linear B (Mycenean Greek) tablets in Knossos. Though the notorious bull-headed Minotaur is a purely Greek depiction, seals and seal-impressions reveal bird-headed or masked deities.

This is a much more interesting scenario for me :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

More
14 May 2017 01:21 - 14 May 2017 13:30 #54086 by lowerbase
Replied by lowerbase on topic Ancient Superwomen
playing around with the bronze age superwoman idea...

This is Ariadne, Mistress of the Labyrinth
Warning: Spoiler!

you all can see that this is faithful representation of the Cretan Minoan culture, as the 'armor' doesn't cover her breasts.

history trivia: why a bronze age superwoman would need a armor? She doesn't, it is just for show--

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 14 May 2017 13:30 by fats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Artnico, Dru1076, Caylane, Agent00Soul, KarkClent

More
14 May 2017 13:32 #54094 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Ancient Superwomen
I've wrapped the pic in spoiler code, as this is not int eh NSFW section

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 May 2017 22:31 #54103 by Woodclaw

lowerbase wrote: playing around with the bronze age superwoman idea...

This is Ariadne, Mistress of the Labyrinth

Warning: Spoiler!

you all can see that this is faithful representation of the Cretan Minoan culture, as the 'armor' doesn't cover her breasts.

history trivia: why a bronze age superwoman would need a armor? She doesn't, it is just for show--

Nto bad at all, I think that the helmet is more late bronze age Greek, but it looks really cool.

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds