Amount

Foreign exchange student

28 May 2020 07:27 #68201 by Thefirstone
Foreign Exchange Student was created by Thefirstone
Specifically a foreign exchange student from Thyrmescyra, or some other culture where superwomen are the norm.  I feel like that could be an interesting story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikphandel, AuGoose, guimachajo1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
18 Jan 2021 14:17 #70244 by Thefirstone
Replied by Thefirstone on topic Foreign exchange student
An idea that occurred to me: A foreign exchange student from a country ruled by a superwoman (either by conquering a preexisting one or carved out of conquered territory) who single-handedly, effortlessly conquered it.  It isn't necessarily a bad place to live, but she insists on being called the Goddess and the rest of the world walks on eggshells around her.  An important part of the story would probably be a presentation where her takeover of the area is described.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glaazius, Rjjt456

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
19 Jan 2021 02:15 #70251 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Foreign exchange student
My first thought when I saw the title of this thread was "What if Krypton hadn't been destroyed and made peaceful contact with Earth, leading to exchange students visiting each other's planets?" Naturally, they would be female, and would have strict rules to not abuse their powers while here, but they'd still be openly superpowered, and just trying to be a "normal" teenager, not specifically heroic or villainous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daphne, BrokenIron

More
19 Jan 2021 07:03 #70252 by guimachajo1
Replied by guimachajo1 on topic Foreign Exchange Student
When I read the Kara books, in the ancient Aurora universe, or the Julie Story, by A.K., and even Now with Little Krypton; Or the classic Supergirl comics. It occurred to me how it would be, when I was studying the last years of the E.G.B. (6th, 7th, 8th of Basic General Education) or starting B.U.P. (1st or 2nd of Polyvalent Unified Baccalaureate), here in Spain. And a kryptonian like Kara supergirl or her daughters (The Little Krypton) arrived, or a velorian like Julie or Kara Zor-L. to my school or institute and discover what she is. Another variant would be how it would be to go on an exchange to their houses and discover that you are in the house of supergirl or other adventures.
Likewise, when I read the classic stages of the Teen Titans, I also dreamed what it would be like to discover Wonder girl (Donna Troy) in an exchange or in a camp.
Also when reading my Comics of Roberto Alcázar and Pedrín, or El Guerrero del Antifaz, I imagined what a meeting of Pedrín or Fernando (the sidekics of Roberto Alcázar and of El Guerrero del Antifaz, respectively) would be with supergirl or wonder girl.

Cuando leí las los libros de Kara, en el antiguo universo Aurora, o la Historia de Julie, de A.K., e incluso Ahora con Little Krypton; O las historietas clásicas de Supergirl. Se me ocurria como seria, cuando yo estaba estudiando los ultimos años de la E.G.B. (6°,7°,8°de Educación General Basica) o empezando el B.U.P. (1° ó 2° de Bachillerato Unificado Polivalente ), aqui en España. Y llegase una kryptonian como Kara supergirl o sus hijas (The Little Krypton), o una velorian como Julie o Kara Zor-L. a mi colegio o instituto y descubrir que lo que ella es. Otra variante seria como seria ir de intercambio a sus casas y descubrir que estas en la casa de supergirl u otras aventuras. asimismo, cuando yo he leido las etapa clásicas de los teen Titans tambien soñaba como seria descubrir en un intercambio o encontrarte en un campamento a Wonder girl (Donna Troy). También al leer mis Tebeos de Roberto Alcázar y Pedrín, o del Guerrero del antifaz, me imaginaba como seria un encuentro de Pedrín o Fernando (los sidekics de Roberto alcázar y del Guerrero del antifaz, respectivamente) con supergirl o wonder girl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Albais

More
19 Jan 2021 11:55 #70253 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Foreign exchange student

Thefirstone wrote: An idea that occurred to me: A foreign exchange student from a country ruled by a superwoman (either by conquering a preexisting one or carved out of conquered territory) who single-handedly, effortlessly conquered it.  It isn't necessarily a bad place to live, but she insists on being called the Goddess and the rest of the world walks on eggshells around her.  An important part of the story would probably be a presentation where her takeover of the area is described.

Akane wrote a story with that premise a while back. Here is the link .

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds