Amount

Looks can be deceiving

08 Apr 2021 07:52 #70912 by Thefirstone
Looks can be deceiving was created by Thefirstone
One idea that’s been floating around in my head lately is that of a world where men are musclebound 15-20 foot giants and women are like women in the real world... except for being strong enough to effortlessly overpower the men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Apr 2021 15:53 - 08 Apr 2021 15:58 #70919 by Lucent
Replied by Lucent on topic Looks can be deceiving
That is a promising concept. I like it.

To make it more relatable to people you could make it 5'7-6'6" men and 4'10"-5'10" women.

And the difference between a bodybuilder who trains hard to develop "muscles for show" versus other sports whose athletes train for a specific type of physical effort.

Bodybuilding is a highly technical sport where muscles are built to display individual groups, and pre-competition diet is used to give maximum definition and swelling via dehydration and swelling with glycogen from carbs. It is not powerlifting, swimming, gymnastics, or marathoning.

So, you could have exaggerated "IFBB elite pro style" looking men versus exaggerated powerlifter/gymnast/swimmer/marathoner women. (But maybe give the women IFBB bikini-fitness or IFBB fitness type bodies so they look good.)

Those are just my thoughts. You should write what you feel driven to write.

My main point is that your idea is well worth exploring. 
Last edit: 08 Apr 2021 15:58 by Lucent. Reason: bodybuilder "muscles for show" -> bodybuilder who trains hard to develop "muscles for show"

More
08 Apr 2021 21:39 #70933 by mrmagik
Replied by mrmagik on topic Looks can be deceiving
Those kind of stories you can find here: www.angelfire.com/planet/dominatefemales/
CROHNSMAN STORIES

More
08 Apr 2021 21:43 #70934 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Looks can be deceiving

Those kind of stories you can find here: www.angelfire.com/planet/dominatefemales/
CROHNSMAN STORIES
My antivirus marks this a phising site.

More
08 Apr 2021 21:49 #70936 by mrmagik

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds