Amount

Pregnancy

25 May 2021 11:30 #71262 by Thefirstone
Pregnancy was created by Thefirstone
So what differences/narrative possibilities would a superwoman’s’ pregnancy have?  What about a normal woman who becomes progressively stronger as the pregnancy develops?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Kamelmann, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 May 2021 12:19 #71263 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Pregnancy
Why would you post this haha

More
25 May 2021 12:59 #71265 by Rjjt456
Replied by Rjjt456 on topic Pregnancy

Why would you post this haha

I mean, the topic has merit? I can only remember one story that kinda explores this idea, and I can’t remember if I read it to its end

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

In any case, I think this idea could be interesting, just In general. 
I personally have the thought that superwomen, of any kind, is from an evolutionary standpoint the best possible mates. Period. 
Of course, most of them are also portrayed as being beautiful, large bust size, and wide hips (two of those good things for childbirth, and nourishing them later).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelmann

More
25 May 2021 14:48 #71266 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Pregnancy

So what differences/narrative possibilities would a superwoman’s’ pregnancy have?  What about a normal woman who becomes progressively stronger as the pregnancy develops?
The idea has some merite and I particularly enjoy the idea of her becoming progressively stronger during pregnancy, like a "defensive mechanism" to protect her children.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rjjt456

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 May 2021 16:36 - 25 May 2021 16:45 #71268 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Pregnancy
I had an idea for a story in similar (but not quite the same) vein.
As Ultra Woman, Lois is finally able to have intercourse with a powerless, slightly disgruntled Clark - not totally disgruntled, as he is finally able to hit the hay and make love with Lois for a brief period of time. That window, however brief, leaves Lois expecting the birth of their one and only daughter, who they name Cara.

They would always be wondering if Cara would inherit abilities from her Ultra Powered (at the time) mum, mixed with the Kryptonian genes of her father under a yellow sun.

Apparently not as Cara developed like every other girl through her adolescence and both parents tried to hide their disappointment, as she was still their one, wonderful daughter...

Then Cara's 17th birthday arrived. Cara and her folks were in for one HUGE birthday surprise gift!

A possible short story with image in the works here - hopefully the above is just a prelude of what's to follow...

Last edit: 25 May 2021 16:45 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rjjt456

More
25 May 2021 20:33 #71269 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic Pregnancy
heres one answer

• derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2021 19:54 - 21 May 2022 05:46 #71284 by Monty
Many Thanks to Dano SHC for the inspiration!

Clark was subdued this evening.
“What’s wrong Clark? What are you thinking?" asked a pensive Lois.
“I was certain my powers would have been given to our child, if you had had a boy, I am sure he would have inherited my powers, passed on to the next generation of El.”
Lois shot back with a glare:
“Oh, it’s my fault again is it? For me giving birth to our only daughter? Look, we’ve been over this for the last ten years. If anything, I would have thought Cara may have developed my Ultra Powers from our time together. When we christened her Cara, I thought you'd be happy that at least she would hold part of your name for her future.”
​​​​​Clark merely shrugged.
Lois was about to chastise him as Cara cut into the room. “Hi mom! Hi dad! Is that you two on about birthday presents you have for me tomorrow? It’s ok, keep it a secret until the morning. I like surprises!”
“Ah yes dear, tomorrow is the big day! Are you excited sweetheart?” asked Lois, changing the subject she was discussing with her husband.
“Come on Mom, I’m eighteen tomorrow! Nearly out of my teens! I don’t get excited about that day anymore. I’m off out, don’t wait up!”
‘Cara has an adolescent streak she has probably inherited from her mother’ sighed Lois to herself.
Cara turned in for the night after returning home to a quiet house and headed straight to her room. The night’s sleep was somewhat restless for the teenager as she tossed and turned throughout as she had this strange feeling stretching throughout her body into the early hours….
She awoke to a crisp dawn feeling full of energy despite her troublesome night’s sleep. ‘Where is my pillow? It must have fallen off the bed during my turbulent night' as she turned towards the side of her bed...
The bed wasn’t there! She quickly opened her eyes to gaze down on the mattress far below! ‘What the…?’ WHUMMPH! as she well and truly hit the sack! ‘What’s happened to me?’
“Mom! Dad! Quick! in here!”
“Happy birthday my little girl! Are you ready for your present?”
But Cara wasn’t so little anymore. “Is that really our daughter, Clark?” Cara’s body had undergone what only could be called a metamorphosis! Their daughter’s body had blossomed into a stunning statuesque figure fit to match any super-model – and then some!
Awestruck, (and a little jealous of her Cara’s superbody), Lois reached out a hand to help her stupendous-looking daughter off the bed.  Her outstretched hand never moved an inch! Cara’s eyes glazed over, off into the distance, ‘was her mom putting in any effort here?’ Lois grimaced with a two-hand pull! Nothing made way for her daughter’s casual hold!
“OH..MY..RAO!” exclaimed Clark, “We’re going to have one Super Birthday talk here, my angel!”
In the living room where Cara had walked out the previous evening, a heavenly vision floated through the door.
“Th…thi…this body I have now” as she glanced down at her overwhelming chest, “Is this really mine?”
“Of course it is Cara!” as a further pang of jealousy swept through Lois, to be replaced with heart-felt joy at her daughter’s self-bemusement. “We never thought you would gain your powers so abruptly, but I am so proud of you!”
With that Lois handed over a newly wrapped parcel with a special gift. Her old costume!
Cara held it up to the light in both hands.
“It’s a bit small, do you think it will fit me? Especially now?” as she gazed downward.
Lois laughed out loud! “I had the very same question for your grandparents at the farm! Of course it will fit you!”

Cara squeezed into the very tight-fighting costume as she admired her new voluptuous figure in the bedroom mirror.
‘Will this costume hold the new me?' She turned to face the mirror. 'Only one way to find out’ as she inhaled deeply.

"WOW!" as Cara's easy release of pent-up air in her newly-formed super lungs blew her heavy bedroom furniture across the room into the doorframe! Cara's eyes glistened, her mouth agape, her arms that now held so much power, reached into her flowing hair, her clasped hands pushing out her super-prominent chest even more. She was too stunned by her reflection in her bedroom mirror as she took all this in...

"WHAT AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY!"

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 21 May 2022 05:46 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose, guimachajo1, Remdoj

More
30 Mar 2022 08:12 - 16 May 2022 06:46 #73576 by Monty
Cara strolled through with her certain walk. She knew she was Untouchable, Unstoppable now.
"What does the 'G' on my belt stand for, mom?"
Lois looked on with a hint of jealousy;
"Dear Lord, I wish and pray I still had her Powers and that Body she has inherited from me."
 "It stands for Girl, of course!"
"And the symbol on my new, prominent chest, what does that mean?"
Lois could only gulp in full admiration at her confident daughter;
 "They stand out for UltraGirl of course, sweetheart!"

Last edit: 16 May 2022 06:46 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Remdoj

More
22 Apr 2022 07:21 - 12 May 2022 09:20 #73806 by Monty

Last edit: 12 May 2022 09:20 by Monty.

More
12 May 2022 08:41 - 29 May 2022 04:07 #74175 by Monty
Her mum, Lois had been right when she said to her daughter "Listen, do not try and breach the Government Security Level, I tried it as UltraWoman, and it won't work, even with your newfound powers."

Cara was in her late teens, confident and feeling truly unstoppable! She didn't have to worry about what her mum thinks! What would she know? She doesn't have SuperPowers! But Cara was in for a couple of Big Shocks after breaching the First Security Level...

Last edit: 29 May 2022 04:07 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, tranquinha

More
17 May 2022 16:47 - 23 May 2022 17:38 #74242 by Monty
"Mom?..."

"Yes dear?" as Lois cast an envious glance at her daughter.

​​​​​​"I am starting college next month, but how am I meant to keep a secret identity and a low profile with These? " as she inhaled deeply.

"You will just have to find a way, precious"

"But mom! Look! These are where my SuperPowers and Special Strengths are stored! I have to maintain them! I need them and they need me!"

"Don't just 'But Mom' me young lady!" was the reply from an increasingly envious Lois.

Last edit: 23 May 2022 17:38 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eromacque, aguilauno, tranquinha

More
17 May 2022 22:51 #74246 by AUphoric
Replied by AUphoric on topic Pregnancy

"Mom?..."

"Yes dear?" as Lois cast an envious glance at her daughter.

I am starting college next month, but how am I meant to keep a secret identity and maintain a low profile with These?" as she inhaled deeply.

"You will just have to find a way, precious"

"But mom! Look!"

"Don't just 'But Mom ME!" was the reply from an increasingly envious Lois.

"Young lady," Lois said, "here is your college uniform!"

This image is hidden for guests.

More
23 May 2022 20:00 - 25 May 2022 03:23 #74347 by Monty
"Mom? With all these powers emanating from my new improved chest, I have decided to call myself BubbleLungs!"

"Don't be silly Cara" chastised a jealous Lois, "You are still in your teens, and you will always be UltraGirl! Now, just drink your milk!"

Last edit: 25 May 2022 03:23 by Monty.

More
23 May 2022 20:34 #74348 by ballen
Replied by ballen on topic Pregnancy

Steelknight3000 touched upon this phenomenon in his detail of the mothers of Class 4 Supers.  They needed to become super themselves to handle the child birth:
www.deviantart.com/steelknight3000/art/Class-4-168022632
And the character Stephanie, who was basically a hyper-muscled, living goddess, in J2001’s “Injustice 1” had a mother who doubled in strength every day from conception until birth.  By the day of Stephanie’s birth she was 2^270 times stronger than she was at the time of Stephanies conception.  Obviously mom needed to develop astronomical strength in order to give birth to an omnipotent being. 
www.deviantart.com/j2001/art/Injustice-P...edited-FMG-824639805  

More
29 May 2022 00:40 #74434 by Thefirstone
Replied by Thefirstone on topic Pregnancy
Now that I think about it, the delivery also presents some problems if the mother is strong enough to destroy a planet on her own power.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 May 2022 17:03 #74443 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Pregnancy
A super infant might need super baby formula fortified with matter/anti-matter bits,  or a special incubator built in a an old steel or aluminum plant.   Super parents might feed the infant mouth to mouth with solar plasma.    The belch and burp hazards could be catastrophic.  The super powered mothers milk would likely be extremely corrosive due to the extreme energy content.   Maybe feeding could be done with a special form of heat vision for super babies.

More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds