Amount

Sex-based superpowers

21 Aug 2021 07:38 #72113 by Thefirstone
Sex-based superpowers was created by Thefirstone
That is, a woman who gets superpowers from sleeping with her boyfriend or husband, or a guy she’s just “friends with benefits” with. The way I see it, there are a few different ways this could work; either it’s a one-and-done thing, she needs to “recharge” periodically, or the more of his sperm she takes in the stronger she gets.  Which would you say raises more/better story possibilities?  (And what if she’s cheating on her husband or boyfriend with this guy?  And naturally the effects not being limited to her would complicate things a bit…). 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Aug 2021 13:09 #72115 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Sex-based superpowers
I remember of Altawoman, a long time ago which had some kind of inspiration

More
21 Aug 2021 13:27 #72116 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Sex-based superpowers
I think you like this series.
www.evilsupergirls.com/stories/teuser/index.html

More
21 Aug 2021 13:56 #72117 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Sex-based superpowers
Hey, I wrote an entire universe of stories based around that very concept, check my DA page for more! www.deviantart.com/erikhandel/art/Bombsh...Supersonic-557919945
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw

More
21 Aug 2021 14:32 #72118 by Techtonic
Replied by Techtonic on topic Sex-based superpowers
There was a 2 part story on the old xtreme strength site called Radiation. The wife absorbed radiation from the husband through sex and became a superwoman.

www.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/stories/othr...giwy/radiation01.txt

There is an old story, sorry cant remember name or author where a girls strength multiplied ever time she climaxed.

More
21 Aug 2021 16:49 #72120 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Sex-based superpowers
Variations on that theme have been around for 20+ years. Shows up often in my work too. My Fairchild story posted on SWM two weeks ago has an element of it. 

Obviously lots of ways to tell it, but I particularly enjoy the “gotta get recharged frequently”, at least when it comes to ordinary guys who are doing the enhancement to some gorgeous superwoman, for obvious guy fantasy reasons. “She needs me.”

But I usually try to write it different ways given that particular spin is a bit obvious. 

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 Aug 2021 18:05 - 21 Aug 2021 18:06 #72122 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Sex-based superpowers
This concept is very similar to the movie ''Electra'' with Shannon Tweed

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0112942/

As you can imagine, it's terribly campy but Shannon and the other girls in the movie are hot as hell...
Last edit: 21 Aug 2021 18:06 by Helstar.

More
21 Aug 2021 18:44 #72123 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Sex-based superpowers
Barbarella was supposed to be executed by the Excessive Machine, but instead the machine was overloaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

More
21 Aug 2021 19:12 #72124 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Sex-based superpowers

Barbarella was supposed to be executed by the Excessive Machine, but instead the machine was overloaded.

Ah, yes, a young Jane Fonda as a sexual superheroine. This was before I knew what vibrators and other sex toys were (it was 1968, I was a teenager, and was focused like most people in the 60's on doing things the old fashioned way). So this totally blew my mind.

I thought Jane was not only ridiculously hot, but as opposed to underplaying the scene, as most thought, I thought she played it perfectly. Trapped inside the ultimate execution machine, that can kill anyone with over-the-top pleasure, and kind of just had a real good time. Obviously, Barbarella was far more powerful than any machine, at least when it came to sex. 

Made perfect sense in the day.

Probably warped my young brain permanently, but I liked the new twists in thinking.  

I still enjoy Jane today, and despite being a Vietnam-era veteran, I don't hold her antics then against her. She had her beliefs. She got used. We all did. 

But if all else failed, she was always Barbarella. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, aguilauno

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds