Amount

Exterminator

02 Sep 2021 01:25 #72208 by wedgeinator
Exterminator was created by wedgeinator
Hello, just seeing what people think of this basic story idea. Basically in a universe where space is highly colonized by the main species (superpowered) our solar system gets sold off as a nice little vacation spot great except for one thing, there’s some pests to be exterminated (humans or possibly all life on earth) it could be like a college girl who’s working at the extermination service for the summer and her assignment is to exterminate the planet for its future owners or it could be a future owner who deals with the pests themselves. I would imagine that some citizens of this super civilization oppose just exterminating creatures to expand their empire or perhaps researchers that are curious about other creatures. 

let me know what your guys think I’m not a writer by any means but I would like to try making a story,
thanks 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wedgeinator
  • wedgeinator's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2021 01:48 #72209 by Thefirstone
Replied by Thefirstone on topic Exterminator
Sounds interesting, especially if we get a look at the girls life outside of work.

More
02 Sep 2021 02:47 #72210 by kam
Replied by kam on topic Exterminator
A possible twist: It was a villain, who tried to take over Earth many, many, many times to defeat the pests on Earth but keeps getting foiled by them, "sells" the solar system. The new owner hires the exterminator.

Does the villain get away with this twist?

More
02 Sep 2021 17:59 #72217 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Exterminator
I'm very interested in something like this, it's not something that we have in the library, it could open a whole new dimension of story, the closest we have currently is "The Free Man's Last Song" but that's told from the human perspective.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
03 Sep 2021 06:47 #72219 by anonxyzus
Replied by anonxyzus on topic Exterminator

I'm very interested in something like this, it's not something that we have in the library, it could open a whole new dimension of story, the closest we have currently is "The Free Man's Last Song" but that's told from the human perspective.

fats

What about "Aura's Game?" 

More
03 Sep 2021 07:05 #72220 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Exterminator

fats

What about "Aura's Game?" 

Not in the library, I was only thinking of stories in the library at this time.

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
03 Sep 2021 19:42 #72228 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic Exterminator
If you still have "Aura's Game" on file, feel free to repost it. Otherwise I can resubmit it.

More
05 Sep 2021 17:01 #72246 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Exterminator
I'll dig through the back end and let you know.

More
21 May 2022 21:39 #74317 by AUphoric
Replied by AUphoric on topic Exterminator
A little like the start of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. To build the new highway, Earth was in the way and had to be blown up. Ain't the demolition crew's problem that the Earthlings are too backward to notice the warning announcement.

Your idea could bring an endless stream of new villains. I think the premise would be great for a comic book.

More
22 May 2022 17:49 #74331 by ballen
Replied by ballen on topic Exterminator
And that story line is very similar to CC’s “Deep Down Inside”
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds