Amount

Shard-Strike Universe!

03 Oct 2021 07:38 - 03 Oct 2021 07:48 #72382 by AuGoose
Shard-Strike Universe! was created by AuGoose
Fire.

Without pain?

She sat up, confused.

She could remember this morning, breakfast. Going out to the market. Waving to her parents. Walking down the familiar little winding street. She must have… what? The market wasn’t far. She would have…

She looked around.

It was her ward spreading out around her, but it was burning. Buildings made into torches as far as the eye could see. People wailing, screaming, aflame. Smoke rocketing skyward on the currents of searing air rushing up past her, fluttering her clothes.

She rolled over, seeing people standing on rooftops, some pointing, at her, reaching out…Crying for help. To be saved from the building burning down around them.

She looked down and screamed at the 8 stories of empty air beneath her. She was… flying?

She saw the couple on the roof below her, the roof being eaten away by the inferno it stretched over.

Their hands lifted towards her in final, fatal desperation.

She reached back, and began to move towards them, her speed increasing with her own desperate need to save somebody from this nightmare…

---

Greetings all,

I have been putting together a writer's guide for a new superheroes setting. It will feature powerful women with remarkable powers on a global stage. Several writers you might know from their work here have signed on to create stories in this setting with me serving as managing editor. While the emphasis will be more on modest power levels and subtle psychic abilities (and the lives of normal people who have to deal with supers all around them...), there will be a few full-blown supergirls. I look forward to sharing stories about that last group here 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The lead writer on this project will be Harmony Motion, with many related documents and stories hosted through their deviant art page and Patreon at  patreon.com/harmonymotion

For those interested in the basics of this new playground:
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 03 Oct 2021 07:48 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Dru1076, MatrixSimon1, schera_zard, Monty, guimachajo1, Glaazius, adivik, HarmonyMotion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AuGoose
  • AuGoose's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Oct 2021 20:51 #72416 by HarmonyMotion
Replied by HarmonyMotion on topic Shard-Strike Universe!
I am pleased to announce that I have submitted the inaugural SSU story, Marathon in the Park, to the SWM library for publication next week! It will include a low-resolution version of the cover image as well. Beautiful high-resolution images, littered throughout the story, are available at my Patreon . All of us absolutely adore Melody.

Other authors have begun actively working with us, outlining stories and building the world into a rich, realistic environment.

And I have taken my first commission to introduce a character to the SSU universe as well! HarmonyMotion will be supplying some free art for this endeavor.

Looking forward to a bright future full of shard strikes 

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, adivik

More
27 Oct 2021 22:54 #72543 by HarmonyMotion
Hello and welcome to Leila Leland, a major piece and the second story in the Shard-Strike Universe!
www.patreon.com/posts/57947306

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Helstar, guimachajo1, adivik

More
17 Nov 2021 03:50 #72686 by HarmonyMotion
A free, in-universe scientific article about the Shard-Strike Universe, contributed by Engineered Sorcery and edited by Au Goose!

In-universe name and academic journal coming soon...

www.patreon.com/posts/58796919
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36

More
30 Nov 2021 01:50 - 30 Nov 2021 01:54 #72808 by HarmonyMotion
9,000 word story, 5 images, and our third entry in the Shard-Strike Universe! Cathy Sakshi Joshi (Titaness) and Sofia Balakireva (Raceway) take the spotlight directly after the events of Marathon in the Park! www.patreon.com/posts/59299612

Free cover image here!
www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/art/Big...ittle-Dock-899352673
Last edit: 30 Nov 2021 01:54 by HarmonyMotion.

More
15 Dec 2021 09:26 #72953 by HarmonyMotion
G-Lex Flex! Fourth story and second commission in the Shard-Strike Universe! Featuring Ginger Lexington, a superpowered camgirl :) 12,000 words long!
www.patreon.com/posts/59933166

In other news, Advent Calendar is on day 6 now! Alicia from Cafe of Dreams makes her glorious return... Day 7 will by Yvy, a fan favorite of ours :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
30 Jan 2022 19:41 #73180 by HarmonyMotion
Pussy Muscle Hustle, the featured SSU story for January at 10k words and 5 beautiful renders, now live on my Patreon!

www.patreon.com/posts/61858497

More
14 Feb 2022 21:47 #73281 by HarmonyMotion
Leila Electric is now available for public viewing on my dA!
www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/art/Leila-Electric-907041349

More
23 Feb 2022 16:23 #73346 by HarmonyMotion
11k SSU story, covering a tall, superpowerful blonde and a culmination of everything we've done so far! This was the third SSU commission, so it came with 2 beautiful pieces of art for free, and 1 extra commissioned one
www.patreon.com/posts/62932470

Sample here!
www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/art/Vec...nd-Origins-907928983

More
30 Mar 2022 16:41 #73584 by HarmonyMotion
March's Shard-Strike Universe story is live! This is a 10,000 word commission with 2 images featuring a shapeshifting slime girl with super strength!
www.patreon.com/posts/64380887

Also, a lot of SSU stories are public for reading on my dA. You can check it out here:
www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/gallery...hard-strike-universe

More
26 Oct 2022 16:53 #75829 by HarmonyMotion
It's the one year anniversary of the SSU! Our Halloween story, clocking in at 9000 words, has landed:
www.patreon.com/posts/cats-bats-and-73787542

Sample:
www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/art/Cat...nniversary-934483285

More
25 Apr 2023 07:44 #76898 by HarmonyMotion
I've been forgetting to post in this thread. Oops!!

Withered Harvest, the full 17,000 story is live! I hope people like this latest installment to SSU
www.patreon.com/posts/81961482

sample here: www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion/art/Withered-Harvest-959622222

Reminder to everyone: anyone who commissions a story in the Shard-Strike Universe, we will throw in a free piece of artwork and bring back your character as a recurring piece in the universe. Leila Electric, Zelena Romero, and Violet are all about to play large parts in upcoming stories. Ashley Iverson is part of a big, overarching organization that seems to know too much behind the scenes

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds