Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

The Fiction Menu

07 Sep 2012 05:12 #28441 by rieputra
Replied by rieputra on topic The Fiction Menu
nice effort guys and if u guys dont mind i think there is some series from the old paul smith xtreme strength site which is good that i think can be put in the library series.....i can see one of them (the project ) already been uploaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2012 06:52 #28442 by njae
Replied by njae on topic The Fiction Menu

Anon wrote:

njae wrote: The work on the fiction menu continues and now I can already present you the Series Library that can be found there. As the name suggests it's supposed to be filled with the various series that have been posted here to give a better overview of them. Right now it's still an obvious work in progress, consisting of merely three series' as I write this: DKC's old work "The Lord of the Blings" has been salvaged along with the remaining parts of "The Project". And in order to not make it look like a DKC only show, there's also Team Acenauts "The Supergirl of Smallville".

As you can see the descriptions for the series' aren't that detailed yet, but it should give you an idea about how things can look. Right now the priority lies with creating all these subcategories. If any author has specific wishes as to how the category for his story should look like, just send us a PM and we'll see what we can do.

Excellent. I was hoping to finally see a version of "Lord of the Blings" with a decent format. You might also include Yosh's Serena as series.

Strange, I'm pretty sure that by the time you posted this, I had already added Serena as a series. This time I even used a sfw pic.

As for Lord of the Blings formatting, don't expect too much here. I didn't really do any editing before submitting them to the library.

nice effort guys and if u guys dont mind i think there is some series from the old paul smith xtreme strength site which is good that i think can be put in the library series.....i can see one of them (the project ) already been uploaded.

Both "The Project" and "Lord of the Blings" come from xtreme strength, but with the approval of their original author. Of course there are other stories that fit the theme of SWM just as well, but these also require the authors approval of being posted here. The best thing would be if the authors submitted them themselves.

More
07 Sep 2012 08:56 #28444 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic The Fiction Menu

njae wrote: Strange, I'm pretty sure that by the time you posted this, I had already added Serena as a series. This time I even used a sfw pic.

As for Lord of the Blings formatting, don't expect too much here. I didn't really do any editing before submitting them to the library.

Yes, stupid me, I didn't check before posting.

More
11 Sep 2012 07:09 #28502 by njae
Replied by njae on topic The Fiction Menu
I've added a few new series here, but I'm pretty sure there are a few of them missing yet. If anybody knows of another series that could be posted here, feel free to post here or send me a PM. As a rule of thumb, I think 4 installments make a good minimum for an own category.

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds