Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

Legends of SWM announcement

24 Oct 2013 13:02 #33770 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic Legends of SWM announcement
Lord knows he helped me in the past many times as well. I also submit a nomination for Argo. That was really big of you to make a decision like that, Geekseven.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Oct 2013 14:52 #33772 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Legends of SWM announcement
Not to mention his 1171 posts.

More
25 Oct 2013 01:19 #33789 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Legends of SWM announcement
i would like to stress something here, when i came up with the names of the six people to become legends i had a list of nearly 30 names that was whittled down to the six chosen, argonaut was on that list, and he and others will be looked at and from that the next legends will be chosen.

G7 has pm'ed me and i would like to say here that i would like for him to reconsider his decision, legends are people in my mind who have made a contribution to the site that cant be measured in forum posts or number of stories, it's about what they did that made the place better, to put it in another way they have to have the x factor and i feel that G7 has that in spades.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
31 Oct 2013 12:38 #33925 by d_k_c
Replied by d_k_c on topic Legends of SWM announcement
Is geek7 a legend of the super heroine genre.... Nope

Is geek 7 a legend of SWM ..... I certainly think so

The thing is, where's Marknew? Where's Julie ? Where's concept fan? .....gone! I've stated in the past, you've got to write for your own reasons. And for whatever reason, these guys have stopped writing.

These guys were my inspiration for writing.....but, really....how have they contributed to SWM?, I know how they have contributed to their own websites, but how have they contributed to Swm? Specifically?

If I want to read a Julie velour story I'll go to that website . Same with concept and same with Shadar...

So, I guess the question is - legend of the genre vs legend of SWM. Personally G7 is more of a legend than any of the others. Dru being the exception.

Just my (usually offensive) opinion

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds