Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

Sorry I have to do this

06 Nov 2014 17:20 #38898 by fats
Sorry I have to do this was created by fats
Hi all,

I'm having to put restrictions on the downloading of the Silencer file as there has been abuse of the availability of the file. In 48 hours the file has been downloaded over 458 times which is excellent but there has been one user who has downloaded it over 100 times. I have no issue if people download it 2 or even 3 times, but 109 times is far too much.

At the rate we are going with the downloads we will burn through our bandwidth in 15 days, my first job is to protect the site and I can not let anyone file bring down our site, even if the file is bloody good and the babe is excellent..

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Nov 2014 18:28 #38900 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Sorry I have to do this
This sounds like a unfortunate, but necessary thing.

OTH, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why someone would need to download the file 100 times. You download it and watch it as many times as you like.

And then after you watch it you wait anxiously until you can buy the full thing and want more.

More
06 Nov 2014 18:38 #38901 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Sorry I have to do this
Go ahead.....as per the post, it was released this morning on YT:

ElF

More
06 Nov 2014 20:29 #38903 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Sorry I have to do this

fats wrote: Hi all,
there has been one user who has downloaded it over 100 times

Wtf :huh:

I would love to hear what happened from him... can't believe he did it on purpose.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds