Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

Guide To Changing Your Password and other stuff

28 Dec 2014 05:05 #39561 by fats
hi,

I've been asked to produce a guide on how to change your password from the temp one that I have sent out, so here goes.

Firstly go to the menu and select community - My stuff - My profile once there you can click on the edit button - update profile, once the new screen loads you will find three tabs:-
  1. canvas image - The canvas image is for your profile page and eventually for your own personal blogs
  2. Contact info - This is where you can edit your password and update your account email
  3. Portrait - Your avatar, here is where you can either select a gallery image or upload a new image from your computer.

To edit your password you will need to enter the password in the two boxes marked password. the password will need to be 6 characters long with at least one number and one special characters, what is a special character you ask will the software defines a special character as something like this.

!"£$%^&*()_+-=/-+{}[]:@~;'#/.,?><\|¬`

I hope this helps, please do upload a new avatar, the file can be up to 1.5Mb in size and the settings have been changed to allow better looking ones.

If you have any questions please post them here.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptainIrishman, ong76win2, Donanadi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds