Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

Poster Makers - The battle is on

13 Aug 2015 21:12 #43640 by fats
Poster Makers - The battle is on was created by fats
Hi all poser makers,

Do you know that one of you has avertised their entery on DA and has rocketed in to first place.

Do you want first place?

If you do then post this link www.superwomenmania.com/survey/index.php...x&sid=561951&lang=en to your FaceBook, Twitter, Bebo, Instagram, Myspace and even your geocities site and get your fans moving and voting for your entry.

Remember that this is war people and there is no prize for forth place.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Aug 2015 21:23 #43641 by unseen_unheard
Replied by unseen_unheard on topic Poster Makers - The battle is on
I put a notice up on my Commodore VIC 20 BBS but so far I haven't gotten any response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
13 Aug 2015 22:35 #43644 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Poster Makers - The battle is on
Added a note to my deviant art journal. Now watch as all four of the people watching my page swoop in and... not do all that much, really.

We shouldn't put the art up on any site other than SWM until after the voting is done, is that correct?

- GeekSeven

More
13 Aug 2015 22:45 #43645 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Poster Makers - The battle is on

geekseven wrote: We shouldn't put the art up on any site other than SWM until after the voting is done, is that correct?

Correct

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Aug 2015 23:25 #43646 by inactive

fats wrote:

geekseven wrote: We shouldn't put the art up on any site other than SWM until after the voting is done, is that correct?

Correct

Fats

Cool. That's what I thought.

- GeekSeven

More
13 Aug 2015 23:31 #43647 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Poster Makers - The battle is on

fats wrote:

Correct

Fats

G7, Actually, you can.....the rules were more for posting it BEFORE the entries were in. You can post now to DA or other sites if you wish. Specifically the rule states,

"7) SWM requires that any submitted artwork not be posted on other sites (e.g. DeviantArt) until AFTER all entries are posted on the site (probably a few days following the July 31st deadline). Any submitted artwork discovered in the public domain prior to this will be ineligible for prize winnings."

ElF

More
13 Aug 2015 23:35 #43648 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Poster Makers - The battle is on
my bad, lfan is correct.

fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Aug 2015 23:57 #43652 by inactive

lfan wrote:

fats wrote:

Correct

Fats

G7, Actually, you can.....the rules were more for posting it BEFORE the entries were in. You can post now to DA or other sites if you wish. Specifically the rule states,

"7) SWM requires that any submitted artwork not be posted on other sites (e.g. DeviantArt) until AFTER all entries are posted on the site (probably a few days following the July 31st deadline). Any submitted artwork discovered in the public domain prior to this will be ineligible for prize winnings."

ElF

Well all-righty then. Thank you.

- GeekSeven

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds