Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

New Shop

26 Aug 2015 01:55 #43896 by fats
New Shop was created by fats
Hi all,

You might have noticed that we have a shop, it's not got anything in there yet, but it will. We are going to move the donations there and remove them from the front page as it's spoiling the layout of the page, but it will also have digital downloads, digital prints and we will be selling anything else that we can think of.

Eventually people will be able to sell anything related to the genre on the site as well, we will take a reasonable 500000% cut from any user sales, as you can see that is very reasonable, so keep checking this thread to see what else is going on with the shop.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Aug 2015 02:17 #43897 by unseen_unheard
Replied by unseen_unheard on topic New Shop
The 500000% cut seems more than fair. I'm assuming that if I were to sell a piece of memorabilia for negative one dollar (where I would pay the buyer $1 for purchasing from me) that the site would then take its cut by paying me $500,000. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: castor

More
26 Aug 2015 02:33 #43898 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic New Shop

unseen_unheard wrote: The 500000% cut seems more than fair. I'm assuming that if I were to sell a piece of memorabilia for negative one dollar (where I would pay the buyer $1 for purchasing from me) that the site would then take its cut by paying me $500,000. :)

You beat me to it... I was going to invoke the mighty double negative sign myself and get rich off the bottomless bank account that I'm sure SWM maintains somewhere on the far side of a dangerous wormhole that only someone with total invulnerability (millions of degrees of heat), fantastic strength (gravity in the 10,000G range at the blackhole boundary) and a pair of fantastic energy sources (Velorians, cough, cough) could fly through. It's all negative money on the other side of a wormhole, so if we start with a negative payment on this side, then two negatives make a positive and large denomination bills will rain endlessly from the sky.

Yippee... only one detail to work out -- finding the girl to dive through that wormhole. How come there's always a glitch in every great plan?

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
26 Aug 2015 05:17 #43901 by KarkClent
Replied by KarkClent on topic New Shop
Goddamn, that looks beautiful. Also, nice gaming keyboard, Cherry Brown or Blue?

• KarkClent
  • [TO BE CONTINUED]
More
27 Aug 2015 23:49 #43940 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic New Shop
Awesome news!!!

More
27 Aug 2015 23:50 #43941 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic New Shop
Awesome news!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds