Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

Staffing @ SWM

18 Jun 2016 22:13 #48661 by fats
Staffing @ SWM was created by fats
Hi all,

As you know here at SWM we have a small but well-designed staff setup which has served us well over the years but I've felt there is a need to improve it so today I can announce some changes to the site staff structure.

At the top will remain lfan he will remain Site Founder, reporter and final arbiter of all matters SWM

Below that sits fats (me) Chief Site developer, Second in command,

Next, we have woodclaw Librarian and here is where the first change comes in, Geekseven has joined us to become joint-librarian to help out woodclaw in adding new stories and also to assist in all thing writing including creating new workshops and other writing challenges.

We also have a new member of the team and that is R5 he's the new Forum Admin, we've not had one before but I feel that it's important to have one in place to help develop new sections of the forum and to clean up the existing sections, the sections have been there since the beginning and some areas need to be reorganised and others might even need merging and possibly deleting, that will be R5 primary area of responsibility, but he will also have a second role of developing other stuff for the site, he is the one who developed the tracker, I'll admit that he has better skills in some areas and eventually he might even replace me as Chief site developer but for now his primary role is in sorting out the forums.

We have some mods on the site our global moderator of Pansardum he's quietly helping where needed.

We have some other mods who cover their own sections, we have JessP dealing with the Wicked City Girls section, we have Maiden Comics covering the Maiden Comics section.

There will be other announcements about staffing coming up in the next short while but I would like you all to join in with me in welcoming geekseven and R5 to the staff.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, ahp19, Raa, five_red

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Jun 2016 00:48 - 19 Jun 2016 00:50 #48666 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Staffing @ SWM
Sounds good - kudos to our genre's best super site.
Last edit: 19 Jun 2016 00:50 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fats

More
19 Jun 2016 01:50 #48667 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Staffing @ SWM

fats wrote: Next, we have woodclaw Librarian and here is where the first change comes in, Geekseven has joined us to become joint-librarian ...

TWO Librarians?

I hope you have enough bananas to keep them well fed.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fats, buddyu415

More
19 Jun 2016 08:14 #48669 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic Staffing @ SWM
SWM is in good hands!
The following user(s) said Thank You: five_red

More
19 Jun 2016 15:26 #48674 by circes_cup
Replied by circes_cup on topic Staffing @ SWM
Yes, it says something very positive about the leadership of this site that such a big team is willing to volunteer to help. Thanks for the announcement, fats.

More
19 Jun 2016 16:43 #48677 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Staffing @ SWM

LustMonster wrote:

fats wrote: Next, we have woodclaw Librarian and here is where the first change comes in, Geekseven has joined us to become joint-librarian ...

TWO Librarians?

I know I shouldn't but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Jun 2016 17:33 #48679 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Staffing @ SWM

LustMonster wrote:

TWO Librarians?

Oooook

More
19 Jun 2016 17:45 #48680 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Staffing @ SWM
To celebrate the appointment of our new co-Librarian, I dug up some artwork I commissioned a while ago but never got around to posting. It's a scene from "Baker's Dozen," where Bobby uses his magic card to transform the school librarian into a superwoman--just as she's about to shush a couple of noisy students.

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, Woodclaw, inactive, fats, furbutt4, Monty, AuGoose, LustMonster

More
19 Jun 2016 18:27 #48683 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Staffing @ SWM

argonaut wrote: To celebrate the appointment of our new co-Librarian, I dug up some artwork I commissioned a while ago but never got around to posting. It's a scene from "Baker's Dozen," where Bobby uses his magic card to transform the school librarian into a superwoman--just as she's about to shush a couple of noisy students.

This is so damn great :)

Thanks to Argo for sharing it.

Come to think of it, do you want them added to the relevant scene in Baker's Dozen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC

More
19 Jun 2016 21:09 #48686 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Staffing @ SWM
Amazing commission! Thanks for sharing with us

More
19 Jun 2016 21:47 - 19 Jun 2016 21:48 #48689 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Staffing @ SWM
The first story I ever had published "Book em Synn" way back in FemForce 161 featured a super powered Librarian.
Here is the finished art from page 2 before lettering.

Art by Rock Baker and Jeff Austen

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 19 Jun 2016 21:48 by Markiehoe. Reason: Added info

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds