Amount

"Fun And Games"

01 Sep 2007 21:11 #10149 by Grayface
"Fun And Games" was created by Grayface
I have the entire story nearly finished, I hope to finish the rest soon (soon being relative and all that.)I know I said it before but it bares repeating: I know my spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired. I spent a lot of time going over it, it is as good as I can get it. Having said that if you would want to help edit it let me know and we can talk about it. I use Open Office 2 if that matters. Have fun and enjoy.

“Fun And Games”
By grayface23@hotmail.com

Just a few days before

chapter 1
Amanda 29, Donna 29, Sammie 24, Jim 31, Mike 27, Megan 26, and Lisa 27. “The Crew” as they liked to call them selves, were friends since high school and they just never seemed to grow out of the slacker faze, most all of them had some kind of police record possession of marijuana, D.U.I.'s, shoplifting, trespassing, assault, and the list goes on and on. They all have had one job after another, quiting there jobs when ever they feel slighted or just don't feel like going to work that day. They all shared the a house that they rent, the money came from there various jobs when they worked or from there parents, some petty theft, and the occasional selling of weed to some of the younger kids who had no idea how much they were being riped off.

It was late at night getting close to early morning, the T.V. Was on in the living room but no one was watching it, Amanda sat in the big easy chair, her long legs tucked under her. her friends sat around her. She was like a queen with her court. Her friends were all looking up to her and for good reason, she compared to them was a goddess. A satisfied smile spread across her divine face. Her hearing was so powerful that she could hear the heart beats of all her friends, at this point she had even learned to tell there different heart beats apart, she could even hear the heartbeats of her surrounding neighbors for quite some miles so listing to Donna and Sammie bitching about her in the kitchen was not a Problem for her. Amanda was staring off into space just listening to Donna and Sammie bitch about her and digging there own holes. She almost laughed out loud as she listened in on the supposedly secrete conversation.

Donna turned on the water faucet looking at Sammie and in a hushed voice, “it's cool, I saw this on T.V. The running water makes it so she cant hear us.” Sammie crinkled her petite nose looking skeptical “a-are you sure? Like remember she heard the cops like five minutes before they even showed up.”

“Yeah cuz that was outside, and the cops had sirens, and stuff! Just talk soft and she cant hear us.” Donna promised shaking her head positively
Sammie looked skeptical “well...If your sure.”

Amanda listened to the two girls conversation about how much She had changed becoming bossy and a know-it-all, and she thought she was so hot. Well Amanda thought it wasn't her fault she was that hot! god damn could either of those two bitches bring a guy off just by flirting with them. Fuck em' She started thinking of ways to to put the two conspirators in there place.

The silence was getting strange Jim was one of two guys in the house, and like the other Mark, he was looking at Amanda, unlike the Mark, he was strait out lustfully staring at Amanda. She was so fucking sexy, it almost physically hurt him to look at her.

Her long strait hair was a shiny jet black and seemed catch the subdued lighting in the living room to almost glisten dark purple where the light seemed to get caught as some of her hair draped over her shoulder and a framed her her deep dark blue eyes,her long eyelashes were half closed, her nose was like the rest of her perfect, her lips were light rose pink wide and full and currently pursed together like she was deep in thought.

Her face Jim thought was so perfect but the rest of her was even better. She was, even before she found the strange rock, a big girl not big as in fat but big as in maybe five foot ten, and thick, not unattractive no not at all she had a kind of working class beauty. But now she was unbelievable She was six foot ten inches tall, they had measured her, Amanda's body was so smoking hot her angelic face toped broad shoulders her waist was tight and flat, her hips flaring out, the perfect hour glass figure. What really called attention were her breast they were in a word large. In fact they were each bigger in size Jim figured that some beach balls , her breast were like the rest of her better than perfect. All tho they were large the had a perfect teardrop shape, Jim knew that as big as they were that they should be drooping down to her knees, but gravity didn't have a thing on Amanda's tits they were so firm yet they jiggled and when she moved, when she'd laugh at a joke or more often at someone else's misfortune her breast bounced ever so softly. Her ass was perfect full and firm, her legs were so long and sharply it was like they could wrap around you three times. Amanda was better than the perfect package She knew it, and wasn't afraid to flaunt it.

She was dressed in a tight black shirt, it had a section of black shear material offering a awesome view her cleavage the rest of the shirt covered her from her neck to just barely covering the underside of her magnificent tits leaving a gap of a few inches from the bottom of her shirt and waist. The jeans she had on were hip-huggers and left a generous amount of her hips exposed and were so tight they seemed to be a second skin. Jim wasn't sure why they hadn't just burst or the seams split yet.

Jim thought that as super hot as Amanda was she was also so fucking powerful she was like superman only better because she was hot. In the last few days he'd seen her do impossible things shed actually tossed cars around, Amanda had said the cars felt weightless to her she had thrown a car so far that no one, except for Amanda could see where that came down. Just by blowing a seemingly small kiss she blew one of there asshole neighbors house down like it was made out of cards. Hell he'd cum in his pants a couple of time just by her casual flirting around with him. Jim was seven kinds of scared of her In part because he knew she hadn't even been straining or reaching he limit. She always seemed to be giggling as she did something so totally impossible, Amanda showing off usually involved things braking and or people getting hurt or worse! So far she hadn't intentionally hurt any of them with more than a bruise or two but lately her attitude had been changing, she had been getting rougher with them.

Mike wanted nothing more than to grab her right their and rip her cloths off and ravage her, but after all the things he'd seen her do he was scared shitless of her! Mike was too dumb to fully comprehend the precarious situation he was in all realty in. In Mike's drugged and dulled mind, it never occurred to him that he and his friends were in any danger.

Jim was about to get up to go to the bathroom to finish up what just looking at Amanda got started when Amanda's legs slid out from under her and in one smooth motion she was standing up.

Amanda looked right in to Jim's eyes a ghost of a smile played across her lips for one quick second, Jim knew that she knew the effect she was having on him.

Amanda smoothed some nonexistent wrinkles from her top listing to the hear beats and breathing of the two boys and three other girls in the room race, she couldn't help but tease the others a bit. She turned her head to big screen T.V. the tiniest flick of power played across her eyes, the T.V. turned off.

Lisa jumped up “what the hell,” she was getting kinda of scared of how powerful Amanda was “Mandy, did you just do that?”

Amanda smiled sexily, turning her head slightly, “Yeah It was easy, once I saw the color of the light coming from the remote I just copied it watch this,” she turned her head towards the T.V. And it turned on then the volume went up and down, the T.V. Jumped through different channels and then turned off. None of the people in the room could see any light or even see that Amanda had been doing any thing in particular except just looking at the t.v.

Jane looking puzzled turned to Amanda “I don't get it? What light?”

Amanda looked mildly disgusted, “don't worry about it.” and rolled her eyes, “I'm gonna get Donna and Sammie and were gonna do something, Okay.”

Jim watched as Amanda sauntered off into the kitchen he looked at everyone else in the room, “what the hell do you guys want to do?”

Mark brightened up, “dude I got some weed, lets get high and make some crank calls.”

Meanwhile in the kitchen Donna and Sammie had been discussing Amanda's nonexistent faults and how to try to get control of “The Crew” back. Before Amanda's transformation Donna had been what passed for the groups leader.

Amanda popped around the corner and into the kitchen right behind Sammie, Amanda dropped her arms over Sammie's chest, pressing her mammoth tits into the back of the much smaller girls upper back, neck, and lower head. and effectively pinning Sammy to and in between her massive chest.

“Hi girls, what'cha talking about?” Amanda asked. She could feel Sammie try to struggle free, she thought the much smaller girls struggling was kind of cute,it was even turning her on a little bit. Amanda started slowly sliding her breast up and down the smaller girls back there was quite a bit of play between the bottom of Amanda's arm pits and the top of Sammie's shoulders. Amanda could literally feel Sammie heat up in embarrassment, She knew Sammie's skinny figure was always a sore point and something Sammie was very self conscious about. “God!” Amanda started with a mean twinkle in her eyes, “you know one of my tits is wider then you shoulders” and easy as you please She positioned Sammie in front of her left boob and pressed her in just a bit so her boob squished out slightly, Donna was in awe Amanda's tit was visible to either side of Sammie's shoulder by a large margin.

Amanda quickly spun Sammie around so she was only inches away from and staring right in to the center of Amanda's mammoth left tit, still with her hands on the smaller girls shoulders, so Sammie couldn't move away. Amanda took a small step back and stood to her full hight of 6' 10,” she towered over Sammie who was 4'11”.

Amanda nearly laughed out loud when she saw that Sam couldn't see the tops of her breast, her super powered senses let her sense Sammie's fear and humiliation. “you Know I think one of my tit's are like three or four time the size of your head.” She paused for a moment as if thinking. “Well okay, more like five times the size of your head. I mean you do have a small head, really over all you are kind of puny.”

Sammie was beyond fear, way past tears. All she could think was that the nipple in the center of Amanda's huge boob looked like it was getting a little bigger, harder. Slowly Sammie looked up but Amanda was standing so close the her that she could only just make out the top of Amanda's over her giant tits, Sam knew then that Amanda had heard everything she and Donna talked about.

Amanda picked the smaller girl up by the under arms and placed her on the counter top so that Sammie could see Amanda's vast cleavage. Amanda then started to feel the surprised girl up with one hand while the other held her fast. “Geez, your boobs are small.” Sammie yipped out in pain, Amanda was being careful not to brake any bones but she sure as hell was bruising the smaller girl. “It's no wonder you have a hard time getting laid,” letting Sammie's shirt drop down She looked the her in the eyes “go to the others tell them we'll be in in a minute and tell Mikey he better roll me a fat ass blunt!” Amanda picked up Sammie and placed her down from the counter top right in front of her self so for one last time all Sam could see was Amanda glorious mammoth breast.

Donna was stunned. Just as Sammie was around the conner Donna let off with a massive slap . Amanda laughed out loud. Catching Donna's wrist in a nearly bone braking grip. With just a tinny flick Donna went spinning to the floor, just as Donna was looking up Amanda filled her view, all Donna could see was the massive black clad breast jiggling in her face as the tit seemed to jiggle more Amanda arm was the culprit, her left arm lifted her huge breast slightly up and together as she reached for Donna's neck and lifting her off the ground so that they were eye to eye, Amanda's grip again was just short of bone braking. “If you ever try to take the crew away from me,” Amanda snarled as menacingly as she could, “I brake you and tiny friend over and over again, when I'm done with you you'll wish you were dead!” Amanda Stared in to the smaller girls eyes. For just a fraction of a second Donna saw a flicker of energy in Amanda's eye's Donna felt a sharp stabbing pain bore into her head, for a second her vision turned white and she nearly passed out in Amanda's iron grip. Donna didn't know what Amanda did to her but it hurt like hell.

Amanda let Donna start to slip to the floor but before Donna could collapse Amanda Pinned Donna between herself and the refrigerator door, Donna got a awesome look at the material that was stretched to the near braking point that covered Amanda's chasm of cleavage. To Donna it felt like she was going to be crushed by Amanda's tits.

Amanda backed away making sure her “friend” didn't fall down by holding her up with one hand and smoothing some stray strands of Donna's hair, Amanda said in a voice as sweet as ever “your gonna have a little bit of rough luck, but if you behave your self may be just maybe you luck will clear up.” she then turned her friend around and half carried/marched her stunned “friend” back it to the living room for the nights fun to begin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grayface
  • Grayface's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 May 2009 18:57 #15743 by Spooky
Replied by Spooky on topic Re: "Fun And Games"
Awesome.sory for the caps but SOOOO AWESOME.Does this story have a part 2?

by the way:SOOO Awesome.[/list]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds