Amount

The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)

29 Jun 2008 02:59 #12721 by Berkhart
While attending the MTV Movie Awards, millionaire socialite Paris Hilton was accidentally exposed to an experimental new laser light show. Through the miracle of science, Paris soon found she had gained extraordinary powers, and from that day on was known to the world as...SUPER PARIS!

Our story begins in Detroit, where a television reporter is positioned near a closed automobile factory...

“This is Valerie Jones reporting for FOX News in front of the National Motors Company, still shutdown thanks to an ongoing workers’ strike. As this work stoppage enters its second consecutive month, industry analysts have begun to speculate that NMC may be forced to bow to its employees’ demands...”

The somber board of directors watched the news report. Each man seated in the boardroom knew the company was in no danger of failure, but a far worse consequence loomed large before them: A possible 1.2% loss in their annual salaries. This was something they had no intention of allowing to happen.

Fortunately for NMC’s leadership, government, now days generally turned a blind eye toward corporate wrong doing. As a result, if the auto giant’s board proceeded in a manner that gave them even a shred of plausible deniability, it would be free to employ extreme measures to end the strike.

That’s where the strike-breakers came in. Once a relic of the early twentieth century, these highly paid thugs had returned to do the bidding of corporate America. Operating under the guise of a legitimate security form protecting an industry vital to the country, the strike breakers could use any means necessary to crush the picketing laborers.

Given the green light by their employers, NMC’s hired muscle prepared to bring a violent and forceful end to the strike. Before disaster struck though, a sonic boom echoed over the closed auto plant, effectively halting everybody in mid-step. In what was becoming increasingly familiar throughout the world, a brightly colored blur streaked through the sky at incredible speed. Making a quick decent, the figure was immediately recognizable as she came closer to the ground.

“Look! It’s Super Paris!” somebody in the crowd of factory workers yelled.

Indeed it was the uber-powerful blonde. Clad in a scandalously short black miniskirt, tight pink baby-t (with a silver “P” stylized in Superman fashion emblazoned across her chest), and matching boots, Super Paris landed on the ground with perfect grace.

With the unstoppable socialite now protecting them, the workers let out a hearty cheer. Super Paris lifted a single finger to silence her newest fans though. Without hesitation, the three hundred men and women did as commanded and waited eagerly for their savior to speak. Looking quite stern, the bronze skinned young woman stared down at the striking workers.

“When are you little people going to learn?” she sneered. This world doesn’t belong to you anymore. It belongs to the privileged and wealthy.”

As a confused murmur spread through the throng of factory workers, Super Paris continued her lecture.

“Your lives are nothing to people like us, and you are all completely replaceable. There's millions of you, but only a few jobs. So I want you to end this silly little game and be thankful you still have jobs. This strike is over, so get back to work. Now.

The workers’ confusion quickly turned to anger, and one man tossed a brick at the statuesque superwoman. The heavy projectile struck Paris square in the chest without causing the least bit of injury though. Completely invulnerable, she shrugged off the pathetic attack with a nonchalant yawn.

Enraged by her mocking demeanor, the workers advanced as one toward Super Paris. Unfazed by their threat, but annoyed by the disrespect, she placed her hands on her shapely hips, and inhaled. A second later, Paris exhaled a seemingly gentle stream of air toward her foes. When the wind struck the mob though, the effect was similar to the most powerful of hurricanes. Unable to stand against the mighty force, the people were blown off their feet and strewn about like the garbage Super Paris saw them as.

Knowing that her point was made, Paris leaped into the air and hovered above the factory for a few seconds. Watching as the defeated workers picked themselves up, she smirked with pleasure at their utter powerlessness. Satisfied, Super Paris flew off, pleased that she had once again made the world...her world...a better place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Jun 2008 04:37 #12723 by angels
Any chance of making this a running story for the Interactive story, because I could probably add another vignette based on this...

More
29 Jun 2008 09:27 #12725 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)
that's hot. I love the superbreath.

More
30 Jun 2008 08:46 #12735 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)
"angels",

I have three other stand-alone shorts planned for Super Paris, and hope to occasionally add more after that. Feel free to add your own parts in though, as I would be happy to see your take on this theme.

"veggicidal2", thanks, glad you liked it.

• Berkhart
More
03 Jul 2008 15:36 #12772 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)

The city of Paris basked in the warmth of late spring. Natives and tourists thronged the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower, gazing down at the city's landmarks and up into the clear blue sky. Suddenly a man's voice cried out.

"Regardez! Dans le ciel!"

Murmurs spread through the crowd.

"C'est un oiseau!"

"C'est un avion!"

"C'est ... Super Paris!"

Paris Hilton's mocking laughter rippled through the air. Hands on hips, she hovered over the observation deck, gazing superciliously at the upturned faces below her, smiking at their panic-stricken expressions.

"Like my outfit?" She turned around, showing off her white leather miniskirt and frilly lavender chemise. "I just picked it up at a boutique on the rue Princesse. But I can't leave without a souvenir. I was going to get one of those Eiffel Tower paperweights from the gift shop, but then I realized ... "

Her lips curled in a sardonic smile.

"Why should I settle for a cheap knock-off ... when I can have the original?"

The crowd on the observation deck exchanged uneasy glances. Paris reached out and stroked the tower's iron lattice, warm in the afternoon sun. "Yes ... This will make a lovely lawn ornament ... "

A voice rang out.

"Never!"

Arching an eyebrow, Paris turned to look down on the middle-aged man who stood shaking his fist at her. It was evident from his bleary eyes and ruddy nose that his lunch had consisted mainly of a bottle of Merlot. The onlookers gasped at his audacity; those standing close to him stepped back nervously.

"The Eiffel Tower, she belongs to France! She is not a bibelot, she is not a trinket! Pfui! We defy you!"

As the man sputtered on, Paris raised her hand to her lips and blew him a kiss. A blast of air struck him on the chest and sent him staggering back against the railing -- back and over. Arms and legs waving wildly, he fell screaming toward the Champ de Mars, nine hundred feet below. Horror-struck, the crowd rushed forward; those in front peered down over the railing ...

More
03 Jul 2008 16:12 #12773 by argonaut
[continued from the previous post]

Slowly, they lifted their heads as Paris rose past them, dangling the patriot at the end of an outstretched arm like a pair of last year's shoes. Dropping him unceremoniously onto the deck, she folded her arms and gazed disdainfully down on the crowd.

"Does anyone else want to say anything?"

Averting their eyes, they shook their heads vigorously. Paris smirked.

"Good. As you can see" -- she inclined her head toward her chastened adversary, who was rising unsteadily to his feet -- "I'm in a generous mood. So I tell you what. I'll give you two minutes to get off my property, starting -- now!"

Instantly, there was a stampede for the elevator and the stairs. Paris spread her arms and began flying round and round the famous landmark in wide, leisurely circles, gradually spiraling toward the ground. Footsteps clattered on the iron staircases; cries of alarm filled the air; and glancing down, Paris could see swarms of people scurrying out from under the bottom deck and streaming into the Champ de Mars like so many cockroaches.

Traffic had come to a halt and pedestrians stood dumbstruck as Paris flew round the base of the monument. Beams of incandescent heat shot from her eyes, vaporizing the bolts that anchored the tower to its foundation. She paused for a moment. Were the two minutes up yet? She shrugged. Close enough -- probably.

She flew up beneath the bottom deck. Raising her arms over her head, she pressed the palms of her hands against the great iron plates and pushed gently, pitting her incredible strength against the massive structure. The onlookers gasped in awe as the Eiffel Tower began rising slowly off the ground -- then screamed in panic as it began to teeter and sway.

"Look out!" Paris shouted. "I can't hold it steady! It's going to fall!"

The tower tilted to the east, then to the west. Now it leaned menacingly over the Avenue de la Bourdonnais, engulfing the onlookers in its immense shadow. Paris's voice rang out: "Oh, shit! There it goes! Run for your lives!"

Paralyzed with terror, onlookers cowered, squeezing their eyes shut, afraid to look. There was a long, terrifying moment of silence, and then ...

"Psych!"

Cautiously, hardly daring to breathe, people opened their eyes and gazed timidly upward. Super Paris was hovering fifty feet above the Champ de Mars. Her left hand lay lightly on her hip, her right arm was extended straight over her head, and the Eiffel Tower -- ten thousand tons of steel -- was resting on the palm of her hand, perfectly balanced, pointing straight up into the clear blue sky.

"Au revoir!" she shouted, as she flew up into the air with her souvenir -- slowly at first, then faster and faster, until they had both dwindled to a speck high overhead.

More
05 Jul 2008 18:00 #12784 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)
Great little story. Love the bratty spoiled aspect of SuperParis. Would like to see how she deals with a few stowaways who didn't get off on time or deliberately stayed. Security people maybe? Maybe they had the sense to don some fire fighting gear/oxygen tanks for the ride to their new home?

:lol:

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
07 Jul 2008 13:54 #12805 by argonaut
Glad you liked it, Sarge. I actually intended to include a description of stragglers falling or jumping off the tower as Paris lifts it into the air -- but when I got to that part of the story it slipped my mind.

Would you have chosen to stay "on board"?

More
07 Jul 2008 16:29 #12807 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)
Because it is "Paris" I almost certainly would have perfered to be on the ground as far from the scene as possible. :D

Love the "pressing the palms of her hands [against the metal]" portion.

Thanks!

More
01 Aug 2008 18:46 #13095 by lfan
The off-again, on-again Paris superheroine teamup is apparently STILL in the works (with Stan Lee). Considering its been in development for a year and considering the Striperella debacle, I wouldn't hold my breath but here's the latest nevertheless:

splashpage.mtv.com/2008/08/01/paris-hilt...ted-superhero-spoof/

ElF

Because it is "Paris" I almost certainly would have perfered to be on the ground as far from the scene as possible. :D

Love the "pressing the palms of her hands [against the metal]" portion.

Thanks!

More
01 Aug 2008 19:36 #13096 by argonaut
Someone should put Stan in touch with Berkhart.

More
03 Aug 2008 03:24 #13143 by Berkhart
Unfortunately, this doesn't look to promising:

This quote came from Paris:
“We’re developing that right now and just going over scripts and drawing my character. I fight crime. It’s not like your typical superhero. It’s me basically as a superhero, so kind of using makeup and compacts as weapons. It’s kind of like a spoof on a superhero.”

Doesn't look like any superpowers at all...what a rip.

• Berkhart
More
03 Aug 2008 19:12 #13151 by argonaut
Seriously, someone should send this thread to her "peeps."

More
03 Aug 2008 19:55 #13152 by argonaut
THE AMAZING ORIGIN OF SUPER PARIS

Say what you like about Paris Hilton -- the lady knows how to make an entrance.

Her limousine pulled up to the curb just as Mariah Carey was entering the theater and the paparazzi were looking around for the next celebrity to arrive. They turned eagerly toward the limousine, cameras ready, as a valet stepped forward and opened the door. Paris swung her long, elegant legs onto the sidewalk, allowing anticipation to build -- one ... two ... three -- then rose slinkily from the car's plush interior.

She stood shimmering in a strapless gold-lame minidress, a languid smile on her face, gazing coyly at the paparazzi through lowered eyelids as flashbulbs began popping all around her ...

Inside the theater, in a booth above the auditorium, Jasper Jenkins sat watching the scene on a closed-circuit television mounted above the sound-and-light board. His loins stiffened as he gazed adoringly at the image on the screen. This was it -- the moment he'd been waiting for ...

Now or never, he told himself. He reached toward the console and laid a pudgy finger on the red button.

Out on the sidewalk, Paris found herself standing in a beam of light that flickered to a disco beat as "More Than a Woman" poured from a speaker. Moving playfully in time to the music, she struck poses for the cameras, a self-satisfied smile playing on her lips, basking in the adulation of the paparazzi as shutters clicked and flashbulbs flared ...

What -- ? Suddenly her head was swimming and she felt a strange tingling sensation -- as if some weird electricity was snaking along her arms and legs, filling her body with an indescribable energy. Panicking, she tried to fight it, but the sensation was too strong -- and too pleasurable. She staggered back against the limousine, threw her head back, and let out a shuddering cry of orgasmic surrender ...

The paparazzi surged forward, snapping away frenetically, imagining the headlines, the news clips -- "PARIS HILTON COLLAPSES AT AWARDS CEREMONY." The valet shoved his way through the crowd and laid a solicitous hand on her elbow.

"Are you all right, Miss Hilton?"

Paris blinked. Oh ... my ... God. she thought, looking around in confusion. The flickering light was gone, the music had stopped, but the cameras were still clicking away. She seemed to see everything, hear everything, with a preternatural clarity.

"Miss Hilton?" the valet repeated. "Are you all right?"

She looked up at him, smiling as she brushed aside a strand of blonde hair that had fallen across her face. All right? she thought, suppressing a giggle. I don't know what happened -- but I never felt better in my life!

She reached out a hand and laid her fingertips on the valet's chest. "I'm fine, thanks," she murmured, pushing gently ...

Instantly, the valet was hurtling backwards through the crowd like a cannonball, knocking down a dozen photographers like so many bowling pins before smashing into the wall of the theater with a sickening crunch. He sank to the sidewalk, moaning softly and clutching his shoulder.

A gasp of amazement ran through the crowd as Paris stared at her hand, dumbstruck. Geez, she thought. That guy was like six foot four and built like a linebacker and I barely touched him -- but he went flying like a volleyball ... She looked down at her other hand, still resting against the door of the limousine -- and saw that her slender fingers had gouged deep furrows in its surface, crumpling solid steel as if it were tin foil ...

[ To Be Continued ... ]

More
05 Aug 2008 03:52 #13179 by argonaut
Paris raised her arm. It didn't look any different -- yet somehow it had the strength to crush steel ...

Impulsively, she grabbed the limousine's rear-door handle and gave it a sharp tug. "Whoa!" She staggered back, nearly losing her balance, as the handle snapped off in her hand. She flung it down angrily; it struck the sidewalk with a loud crack and sent chunks of concrete flying up in all directions.

Ignoring the paparazzi's cries of alarm, Paris plunged her fingers into the car door and pulled. A bolt popped out, then another, as she yanked the door off its hinges; the metal groaned, helpless in her grip, as she tore it loose from its frame. Smirking triumphantly, she stood with one hand resting on her hip and several hundred pounds of steel dangling from her other arm.

"Watch this!" She tossed the door several feet into the air, then hooked a finger around the window frame as it descended. Effortlessly, she moved her arm up and down, up and down, the door swinging from her fingertip. The photographers began to press forward, cameras clicking away. What a story!

Paris pouted. This is too easy. she thought, letting the door slip off her finger and crash to the sidewalk. She stepped off the curb, leaned down behind the limousine, and hooked the fingers of her right hand beneath the rear fender. The driver had scrambled out of the car and stood on the street, shouting indignantly.

"Hey!" he sputtered. "What do you think you're doing? What am I supposed to tell my boss when he -- yikes!"

He leaped back as Paris suddenly stood straight, sweeping her arm upward as she rose. The rear end of the limousine shot up off the street; then the entire car flew up into the air off the tips of her fingers, spinning over and over as it soared high over the boulevard. The paparazzi gaped after it. A second went by ... two ... three ... four ... and then came the crash of metal and the tinkle of shattered glass, mingling with the squeal of brakes, the blare of horns, and the shouts of pedestrians several blocks to the west.

Paris stood jumping up and down, clapping her hands and squealing with delight, when a horn blasted behind her.

"Move it, bimbo!" It was a woman's voice -- and one that Paris recognized.

She turned round slowly. Another limousine was trying to pull into the spot where she was standing. Hands on hips, she sauntered toward it. Britney Spears stuck her head out of a rear window, glaring furiously.

"Well, well, well," simpered Paris. "Long time no see."

"Hello, Paris," muttered Britney. "How about moving your skanky ass so my driver can pull up? Or haven't you finished hogging the spotlight?"

Paris shook her head pityingly. "Too bad you weren't here a few moments earlier. You missed quite a show. What kept you? Did you stop to put on some underwear before you left?"

"That does it," snarled Britney. "You're going down."

"Wrong," said Paris. Stooping, she grabbed the front fender of the limousine. "You're going -- up!" Again she rose abruptly; again she swung her arm upward, flinging the limousine a hundred feet into the air. Britney's scream faded into silence as the car swindled to a speck high above the Los Angeles skyline.

Paris covered her mouth, rolling her eyes in mock chagrin, "Oops," she giggled. "I did it again!"

[ To Be Continued ... ]

More
05 Aug 2008 07:53 #13181 by Berkhart
I was going to wait to comment, but...damn! That's some awesome Super Paris action! As always, you've wrote an excellent piece. Love how you portray not only the super powers, but also the girls' attitudes, which is just as important.

• Berkhart
More
05 Aug 2008 13:32 #13182 by argonaut
Thanks, Berkhart! SWM regulars know that I'm a "good supergirl" fan, but I must admit that these vignettes are fun to write ... I guess because the character is so over-the-top you can't take the mayhem seriously.

More
13 Aug 2008 04:53 #13306 by argonaut
Sirens were approaching; their wail gew louder, deeper, then ceased abruptly. A pair of police cars screeched to a halt, blocking the boulevard. Officers scrambled out, drawing revolvers from their belts and spreading out across the street. Paris raised an eyebrow and turned slowly toward them.

"Can I help you, officers?" she asked sweetly.

The policemen exchanged puzzled glances. They'd been sent to handle some sort of "disturbance." They hadn't expected to be confronted by a blonde in a slinky gold minidress.

"Is that Paris Hilton?" one of them muttered.

"I think so," his partner replied.

A third officer raised a bullhorn to his mouth. "Ma'am, please step aside." His voice crackled through the amplifier. "This is official police business."

"I'm good, thanks," Paris said with a shrug, relishing the men's discomfiture. Hips swaying, she took a few steps forward.

"Ma'am, if you don't step aside, we'll have to charge you with obstructing -- "

Her eyes widened in alarm as memories of her incarceration came flooding back -- the hideous orange overalls, the bed with its coarse cotton sheets and hard pillow ... the horror of those nineteen days was something she would never forget. No! she thought defiantly. I won't go back there!

"Ma'am," the officer was saying, "I'll give you to the count of three to get off the street. One ... two ... "

Paris stepped back. He shoulders bumped against the front of a news van parked across the street from the theater. She reached behind her, digging her fingers into the metal grille; then with a sudden swift motion she swept the van up over her shoulder and flung it down onto the asphalt. Bouncing several feet into the air, it landed on its side and slid spinning toward the policemen. They jumped aside as the van struck one of their cars broadside and sent it crashing against the theater.

One of the officers was babbling into his walkie-talkie; another was scrambling on his hands and knees in search of his revolver; the others were rising shakily to their feet, raising their weapons. Desperately, they began firing as Paris strode toward them, smirking at their terror, oblivious to the volley of bullets she was wading against ...

Then she glanced down just as a bullet struck her right breast. She watched it penetrate the fabric of her dress, watched it crumple against her flesh, watched it dimple her breast ever so slightly before bouncing off. She glared indignantly at the tiny hole it left behind, frayed and charred round the edges.

She looked up, scowling. "Hey!" she shouted. "This is a Dior original! Do you have any idea how much it cost? More than you make in a year, I bet!"

Then realization struck. Oh ... my ... God, she thought. I'm bullet-proof! I'm just like Superman -- except for, y'know, being a girl ...

She stood gazing down at herself in astonishment as bullets ricocheted from her chest and bounced off her bare shoulders. She could barely feel their impact, aside from a pleasant frisson from the ones that struck her breasts; it was as if the cops were flicking spitballs at her. She placed her hands on her hips and slowly swiveled her torso from left to right, watching gleefully as the deflected bullets fanned the street, knocking chips of concrete off the sidewalk, scarring the brick wall of the theater. An officer collapsed, clutching his thigh, as one of his shots bounced off Paris's left shoulder and struck him in the leg.

The policemen's revolvers were empty -- but reinforcements had arrived. A S.W.A.T. team in padded vests and helmets was swarming out of an armored van and falling into formation with practiced efficiency ...

[ To Be Continued! ]

More
13 Aug 2008 07:42 #13307 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)

Her eyes widened in alarm as memories of her incarceration came flooding back -- the hideous orange overalls, the bed with its coarse cotton sheets and hard pillow ... the horror of those nineteen days was something she would never forget. No! she thought defiantly. I won't go back there!

lol

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
15 Aug 2008 22:35 #13322 by argonaut
Five assault rifles were pointing directly at her.

Paris gazed calmly down their barrels into the tense faces of the S.W.A.T. team. "Go ahead and shoot! Just be careful where you point those things." She batted her eyelashes. "My body's bullet-proof -- but this dress isn't!"

The S.W.A.T. team hadn't waited for her invitation; they'd already opened fire. Paris watched as five armor-piercing bullets began converging toward her. To her, they hardly seemed to be moving; they seemed to be suspended in mid-air, inching forward at a barely perceptible pace. She waited until they were within reach; then she lifted her hand and brushed three of them aside with a casual sweep of her arm. A flick of her manicured finger sent another one spinning off to her left; then she plucked the final bullet between her thumb and forefinger, as casually as if she were picking a bonbon from a box of chocolates, and tossed it over her shoulder.

She yawned in an exaggerated show of indifference. The S.W.A.T. team's rifles were no more effectual than the policemen's revolvers. I wonder what they'll send next? she thought. Machine-guns? A smile flickered at the corners of her mouth as she imagined a stream of machine-gun fire bouncing every which way from her super-body. Or maybe bazookas ... or tanks? She purred with pleasure at the thought of shredding a tank's armor in her bare hands ... twisting its gun-barrel into a knot ... flipping it over with a flick of her wrist -- or tossing it clear across the city ...

Huh? Startled out of her reverie, she glanced down. A bullet had grazed her hip, tearing a gash in the fabric of her dress and exposing several inches of smooth, flawless skin.

She looked up, eyes flashing angrily. "What did I tell you?" she demanded. "Don't mess with the dress! Which one of you -- ?"

Another bullet struck her right between her breasts, leaving a V-shaped tear along the top edge of her dress. "That does it!" she snapped. "If you're not going to play nice -- "

Petulantly, she stamped her foot ...

Chunks of asphalt shot up into the air like water from a sprinkler. Cracks zig-zagged along the boulevard, spreading from the crater under her foot. The street heaved and buckled; parked cars fell over on their sides; shards of broken glass cascaded to the sidewalks as windows shattered all along the block. A hump like a roller of surf rippled down the street, bowling over the S.W.A.T. team as if a rug had been pulled out from under them. Black dust showered the boulevard with a gentle patter like summer rain as an earthquake siren began wailing in the next block.

Paris stood in the ruins of the street, amid broken asphalt and shattered glass and overturned glass, looking down in dismay ...

Oh, no!

The heel had snapped off her shoe.

Furiously, she kicked the ruined shoe aside, then the other. Those shoes cost nine hundred dollars, she thought. Barefoot, grimy, her minidress in tatters, she stood glaring at the five men who lay stunned before her.

"Now I'm pissed!" she shouted.

[ To Be Continued! ]

More
15 Aug 2008 22:49 #13324 by argonaut
:oops: Oops. "Overturned glass" should be "overturned cars." WHY can't we edit our own posts? :?:

More
16 Aug 2008 02:23 #13325 by Berkhart
Keep that awesome Super Paris action coming! These short pieces have been great Argonaut. As somebody who gets weak-knees at the thought of Paris Hilton with superpowers, I'd like to say thanks to you for adding these stories.

• Berkhart
More
16 Aug 2008 14:28 #13326 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris (1)
Thanks again. Fun updates. Yeah, post editing would be nice.

• Sarge395
More
18 Aug 2008 04:05 #13343 by argonaut
She stood in the street, fists clenched, muscles tensed in anger ...

Whoa! Suddenly she felt dizzy. Staggering, she nearly fell backward, then regained her balance. She looked down in alarm.

What the f-- ?

The hem of her minidress was sliding upward along her thighs. The gold-lame fabric was straining against her breasts, stretched nearly to the breaking point.

Is my desss shrinking? she wondered.

No, she realized an instant later. I'm growing!

And so she was. Fascinated, she watched her legs lengthen, her shoulders widen, her breasts push forward. Lithe muscles were sprouting along her arms. She felt a twinge of panic. Am I gonna hulk out like one of those body-building freaks?

But the changes stopped as suddenly as they had begun. Paris squealed with delight as sdhe inspected her incredible new body -- robustly feminine, yet rippling with sleek musculature. She gazed approvingly at the elegant curve of her calves, the firm yet supple contours of her arms, the proud outline of her torso. Giggling, she flexed her right arm, running her fingertips along the subtle bulge of her bicep, relishing the contrast between the silky softness of her skin and the solid compactness of the muscle that swelled beneath it.

The S.W.A.T. team had begun to pick themselves up off the street, nursing bruised limbs and battered egos; now they were on their knees, staring up at her, transfixed in a tableau of wonder -- and fear ...

Paris grinned down at them. The sight of five big, strong men kneeling before her, eyes wide with awe, hearts pounding with terror, was a strangely satisfying one. I wonder ... she thought.

She'd had an idea.

Hands on hips, she drew her lips together and began to inhale, leaning back as she drew more and more air into her lungs. The fabric of her dress -- dangerously strained already -- finally yielded. The V-shaped tear widened, deepened; it plunged down to her navel, exposing a row of taut abs, just as she leaned forward, blowing a thin stream of air through her alluringly puckered lips ...

The calm summer air exploded with the fury of a hurricame down the boulevard. Signs, benches, mailboxes strained against the bolts that anchored them to the sidewalk before surrendering to the irresistible force of the tempest blowing from her lips. Cars and vans rolled down the street like clumps of tumbleweed. The S.W.A.T. team staggered back, throwing up their arms to shield their faces from the debris that whirled around them, their screams inaudible over the roar of the wind ...

The tempest died down as suddenly as it had sprung up. Paris gazed complacently down the street, which lay empty and silent before her. Smirking, she held up a forefinger and blew gently across its tip like a gunslinger in a Western movie.

"I reckon this town ain't big enough for the two of us, sheriff," she drawled. She twirled the imaginary revolver around her finger, then slid it into the imaginary holster that hung by her hip.

She brushed some wind-blown strands of hair from her face. That was fun, she thought -- but look at me!

Her hair was a tousled golden mane; her dress, torn beyond repair, was barely clinging to her body; and her limbs were streaked with black grime.

I'm a mess, she thought ruefully. What I need is a nice ... long ... shower ...

[ To Be Continued! ]

More
23 Aug 2008 04:13 #13385 by argonaut
Crunch ... crunch ... crunch ...

Jagged chunks of asphalt crumbled to powder beneath her bare feet as she strolled across the boulevard, her discarded dress and undergarments forming a trail behind her.

Her footsteps led to a fire hydrant that stood like a forlorn sentry amid a jumble of broken conctete. Squatting, she grabbed the rim of the valve cap in both hands and gave it a turn. Steel scraped against steel as the heavy disk came loose -- so suddenly that she nearly feel sideways. Tossing it aside with a flick of her wrist, she reached inside the hydrant and grasped the stem nut between her thumb and forefinger. A gurgling hiss rose from the pipe as she twisted the nut loose, then stepped nimbly aside as a sudden gush of water burst roaring from the hydrant.

She stood up, watching the water pour onto the street. The angle was too low -- and so was the pressure. Bending down, she laid her hands on the dome of the hydrant and pushed -- gently, taking care not to break the water line -- until the hydrant was leaning back at a forty-five degree angle and the water was shooting upward in a high arc that straddled the boulevard and splashed noisily against the opposite sidewalk.

Next, she wrapped her fingers around the valve and squeezed, crimping it like a tube of toothpaste, making the water rush with doubled force through the narrowed pipe and spurt high over the deserted bistro across the street.

She nodded in approval. Naked, fearless, she stepped directly into the water that blasted from the hydrant, squealing in delight as it shattered into a fine spray against her breasts. She turned around, giggling as the water pounded against her shoulders and cascaded down her back. She ran her hands caressingly over her glistening body as the torrent washed away the dirt and grime of her battle. Purring with pleasure, she closed her eyes, running her fingers through the wet, gleaming strands of her hair ...

Hmm? Something feltt ... different. She opened her eyes ...

Yikes! She was looking down on the boulevard from a height of ten or fifteen feet, with nothing but empty air between her and the ground below. Heart racing, she thrashed about in a momentary twinge of panic. Then ...

Well, duh! She rolled her eyes. Hello --I'm super!

Let's see, she thought, letting the water splash against her body as she pirouetted in mid-air. I'm super-strong ... bullet-proof ... I can fly ... oh, and let's not forget super-breath! She tried to remember what other powers Superman was supposed to have. Couldn't he shoot some kind of heat rays from his eyes? That would be handy, she thought, glancing down at the fire hydrant. I wonder ...

Instantly, without warning, two beams of incandescent heat shot from her eyes. The water gushing from the hydrant burst into a cloud of steam that rushed toward her with a furious hissing noise and enveloped her in a scalding mist. A low moan of pleasure poured from her throat as she stretched luxuriously.

Mmmm, she purred, her body suffused with a gentle warmth. That feels nice!

[ To Be Continued! ]

More
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds