Amount

Gen-13 R -a new twist on an old favorite-

24 Dec 2008 06:52 #14524 by MackTheMouse2
Gen-13 R -a new twist on an old favorite- was created by MackTheMouse2
Anyone familiar with the (very) old Gen-13 series originally published by Image back in '94 might get a smile out of this rewrite.

Personally, I don't see -nearly- enough Fairchild stories out there... and most of the stories involving her are submission or mind control stuff.

Well, here's an opportunity to enjoy Kat, Roxie, Sarah, Eddie, Bobby, Lynch, Anna, and... (ok, not Queelocke, I mean that's an entirely different set of fetishes right there...) other members of the Image universe in a whole new way.

And if you don't like it, well, go find the Fairchild / Gen-13 fics already out there and read 'em again. This is a new spin.

As I have no talent whatsoever at creating a webpage, or understanding how to upload documents, and I want to make this story available ASAP (for sheer personal gratification... look, I made something! It's still the 'early part of the 21st century'... right? right?)

WRITER FAIL

Go check it out. I'll be aiming a copy at the submissions section of SWM as soon as I remember how.

gen13r.pbwiki.com/FrontPage
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MackTheMouse2
  • MackTheMouse2's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds