Amount

More Amazing Adventures of Super Paris

22 Jan 2009 18:55 #14729 by Berkhart
More Amazing Adventures of Super Paris was created by Berkhart
In the months following her transformation into super-powered celebutante, Paris Hilton rapidly remade the world into one that was more to her liking. No longer constrained by society’s rules, the self-absorbed blonde delighted in flaunting her amazing powers in the faces of the “little people”

Without even the tiniest feelings of guilt, Super Paris “acquired” the world’s greatest treasures, and hoarded them away for her own selfish amusements. Fabulous works of art that she couldn’t possibly appreciate or understand were moved to her palaces, never to be seen again by mortal eyes. Monuments dedicated to and representing the very best in humanity were unceremoniously ripped away by Super Paris and strewn about her estates like so many tacky lawn ornaments.

Her superpowered shopping sprees, began to bore her though, and soon, the spoiled uber-heiress turned her attention elsewhere.

In the past, as a normal woman, Paris Hilton found that not even her money or dubious fame was enough to guarantee success in acting or singing. Despite her best efforts, she found her efforts in both areas the subject of public ridicule. For Super Paris, on the other hand, the results were drastically different.

Knowing the moody uber-blonde would be reading their reviews, music critics fawned over her recordings. When that wasn’t enough to move her records though, Super Paris used her ever growing mental powers to get what she desired.

Every man, woman, and child on Earth found their thoughts invaded...

“You love Super Paris’s music...”

“You will buy Super Paris’s album...”

“In fact you love me so much, you’ll buy two copies of the album...”

Instantly, record stores throughout the country found themselves flooded by millions of desperate customers. Unfortunately, Super Paris didn’t anticipate the powerful reaction her command would generate. Within minutes the entire supply of her album was sold out, leaving masses of people unable to purchase the disc. That’s when the riots began, as millions driven by the irresistible need to hear Paris Hilton’s music, struck out in rage. Cities all over the world burned, while Super Paris watched on with smug satisfaction, knowing that now there was no doubt she was bigger than the Beatles.

Then there was her acting career...

Using her super powered influence, the choicest parts and movies went to Paris Hilton, but as usual, that didn’t satisfy her. Ever inventive in new ways to promote herself though, she demanded sweeping changes in Hollywood. All of history’s greatest films would be “improved” by having Super Paris interposed over the former leading lady. In no time these updated films would saturate the airwaves and theaters:

Paris Hilton in “Gone With the Wind”

“Casablanca” starring Super Paris!!!

Paris as Princess Leia

In a matter of months, Paris Hilton would become the star of hundreds of classic movies. Naturally, previous editions of these films would be destroyed, so only the updated versions would be available.

The megalomaniac super woman’s use of the world as her personal plaything left billions in a state of anger and resentment. Yet with her nearly limitless power, Paris Hilton had little to fear from even the combined efforts of the Earth’s population. Still, there were some people unwilling to stand by and watch the uber woman continue to indulge her super-desires...

Los Angeles, California

Her penthouse suite was dark, with only the television providing light.

“Two hundred channels, and nothing on but Paris Hilton! Ugh...I hate that bitch!”

Extreme jealously was driving her mad, but also served to inspire her. Frowning, the young woman watched footage on the Paris News Network of the Super-Blonde using her bare hands to shape Mount Everest into a perfect 30,000 foot tall likeness of herself.

“God I hate her” the woman repeated. “But mark my words Paris, I will find out your secret”

Imagining herself just as powerful as her hated foe, she sneered, “And then we’ll see who the true goddess is around here..."

Who be facing Super Paris in the upcoming uber-powered showdown? Let me know by choosing one of the women in this poll.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Feb 2009 15:56 #14788 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: More Amazing Adventures of Super Paris
Looks like Super Kim is about to be unleashed!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Feb 2009 12:35 #14807 by YAGS
Heh. Paris Hilton vs Kim Kardashian? They're both kind of hot, but I've always thought that Kim's body is a little too curvy, while Paris is not quite curvy enough.

More
17 May 2009 12:32 #15725 by compy
Replied by compy on topic Super Lindsay ?
Hey, so what, Berkhart ?
When could we possibly read of super Lindsay (I didn't vote for her, but it was my second choice...)

:roll:

More
17 May 2009 16:34 #15728 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: More Amazing Adventures of Super Paris
I just would read about them if you KILL ALL THIS TRASH CELEBRITIES AT THE FIRST SCENE!

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds