Amount

The Superwomen Primer: A Story Universe "Outline"

10 Sep 2009 07:21 #16700 by steelknight3000
I've never written any stories before but I was thinking of creating a backstory for a universe where super females of varying degrees of strength and invulnerability have been born into an otherwise ordinary world. Their presence and abilities wreak havoc across the world and nobody can find a way to control or govern them. I may use this as a basis to write future stuff.

The following article contains excerpts from the United Nations Commission on Superhuman Affairs originally printed in the Journal of Current Events, 25th Nov. 1998.

The commission regrettably was unable to determine the origin of this incredible phenomenon or even why certain females were born with these abilities and men are seemingly "immune". They have however studied these abilities and formed a rating system to be utilized by governments and law enforcement agencies around the world. Members stressed that this is not meant to be a military assessment and is strictly scientific in nature.
The following data contains case studies and examples cited by the UN over the last 20 years.

Basics: Those born with physical capabilities far beyond human levels are designated as "superhuman females". The media and public are known to use the terms "Supers" and "amazons" frequently in reference to these women. Under the UN commission's report they are all classified from Class 1 through 5. All those under this designation vary in appearance and power but share the same common traits:

All female: Yet to be explained by scientists. Regardless of race, location, or genetics all subjects are women. It is not necessary for a member of the subjects family to be a Super in order for her to be born as one. Their births are seemingly random and there is no known formula to predict when and where these births will occur (except in the cases of Class 4 and 5 subjects, where the birth mother exhibits unusual symptoms. See specific sections for details.)

Super Strength and Speed: The most obvious ability exhibited. The limits of their strength vary greatly and subjects are organized from Class 1 through 5 using this variable.

Resistance to Injury, Physical Harm: Immune to all known diseases and conditions. Subjects vary by class from being extremely difficult to impossible to injure.

Superhuman senses and intelligence: Sight, smell, hearing, and reflexes are all far above normal. All Supers exhibit incredible intelligence and are known to have memorized entire books in seconds and have engineered incredible structures custom built for their needs (see Culture and Politics)

Appearance: Extremely attractive across all classes. Considered to have "perfect" physical features regardless of genetic background. All appear to be physically fit females with toned muscle in proportion with height. Despite their incredible strength levels, their muscles are not of excessive size. Height is a distinct feature that can separate a Super from a normal woman, varying from above average (Class 1) to superhuman (Class 5). Classes and strength level can be determined by size alone(see guide below for class information). Note on weight statistics: some scientists theorize that a Super's incredible weight is due to the molecular density of their bodies; it is not proportional to their size or body fat. As a rule, the taller a Super, the higher her strength level, and the higher her weight stat.

Class Guide
(all stats are minimum/maximum)

Class 1 approx. global population: 3,000-4,000
Height: 5'8"-6'4"
Weight: 130-250 lbs
Strength level: can lift between 6 to 20 tons. Known to bend steel pipes and bars, uproot trees, crush concrete with bare hands.
Speed: 75-200 mph. Can dodge bullets from semi-automatic weapons, outrun most cars.
Resistance: Skin extremely difficult to penetrate without hardened tools or blades with great pressure applied. Can stop .22 cal and 9mm bullets from penetrating. Requires large caliber handguns and rifles to bruise and penetrate flesh. Resistant to blunt trauma and their bones are nearly unbreakable. Even so, serious injuries can heal within seconds.
Notes: Class 1's are the most common Supers and can blend in relatively easily into the population. An otherwise ordinary seeming girl could be capable of lifting a car off the ground.
Case study: Tina Harper, age 20, Reading, PA, USA
Caucasian, brown hair, shoulder length. Police stopped her for speeding in excess of 50 mph on a quiet street. Frustrated, she stepped out of her car. The officers described her as 5'10" tall wearing flip-flops, small black shorts, and a yellow tank top.
"Ma'am please step back inside the car," the officer ordered.
"You little freaks are wasting my time," she replied.
In an instant she grabbed the officer by the neck, lifted him off the ground, and tossed him 50 feet down the street. Before his partner could draw his gun, she had zipped over to him, and grabbed the pistol. With a look of satisfaction she squeezed the weapon until it split apart into a dozen pieces like a toy. She kneed him in the stomach and threw him across the street with a flick of her wrist. Tina then turned her attention to the squad car, standing in front of the hood. She joined her two hands into a fist and slammed it into the car's hood. The metal folded in half upon impact and her small hands pushed the engine block through to street.
She walked over to the passenger side of the vehicle and grabbed it with one hand. She slowly tipped the car over until it fell over onto it's roof, crushing the lights on top.
Police were unable to locate Tina after the incident. Her address turned out to be an empty house that had been vacated in a hurry. There appeared to be holes all over the walls and floorboards and part of the garage had collapsed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steelknight3000
  • steelknight3000's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Sep 2009 09:08 #16701 by steelknight3000
Class 2 approx. global population 800-1,100
Height: 6'5"-6'9"
Weight: 250-325 lbs
Strength Level: can lift between 20 to 120 tons. Capable of lifting tanks, train cars, and punching through steel armor.
Speed: 200-600 mph
Resistance: invulnerable to anything but extremely large bombs and super heated plasma, can heal any injury within a few seconds. Can be briefly stunned by enormous amounts of electricity
Notes: Less common but far more powerful, Class 2's can be recognized fairly easily with their above average height. No civilian weapons can harm them and they are well aware of that fact when they live among normal humans.
Case study: Natascha Varlenko, age 18, Kiev, Ukraine
Report taken from a local news story.
Natascha lives in a modest house with her mother in a poor district of Kiev.
She stepped out of the front door to greet the news crew. She is only 18 but stands 6'5" tall, with long blond hair tied in a pony tail.
She's wearing a short black skirt that leaves her long legs bare.
Her black tank top stops just above her midriff, leaving her toned abs exposed.
The reporter greets her and begins to explain the what they intend to shoot for the day.
"So you want to see my strength?" she interrupts.
The reporter, noticeably nervous, nods.
"Y-yes miss, that's the idea,"
Before he can finish his sentence she begins walk the overgrown grass yard in front of the house. Metal debris and rusting pieces of machinery litter the field. Derelict factories stand decaying in the background.
The producer signals the cameraman to start shooting and the crew begins to follow the girl.
Her long legs stride across the dirt littered with pieces of debris. The crew hears crunching as her bare feet crush bits of glass and broken bottles.
"Don't worry," she remarks. "I can't be hurt,"
She reaches a tall steel beam that may have once been part of a support structure. It's sticking out the ground all alone, it's concrete encased base slowly chipping away.
"Watch this now," she said with a smile.
The crew watched in amazement as she set her right foot at the base of the beam and reached up with her long arm, grabbing the right edge.
With almost no effort, she pressed her foot into the base of the beam causing the concrete to crack and splinter apart. She continued to sink her foot into the beam as easily as a normal girl would step into sand.
Their was a tremendous groaning noise as the steel attempted to stop her leg. Natascha gripped the right side of the beam tightly, causing it to crumple and crack. The groan of twisting metal became louder as the 13 foot tall steel support began to fold down towards the girl.
Finally the beam was folded into a 45 degree angle, bowing towards the girl. The crew filmed the event with their mouths open.
Natascha smiled approvingly at her work.
"That was an impressive display!" chimed the reporter.
"Hmm?" said the girl. "Oh, this was only a warmup! You see this place is like my own playground," she stated cheerfully.
The crew already amazed by the display, began to look around the field.
Mangled remains of massive old trucks and farm machinery sat in the grass, clearly crushed and twisted with bare human hands. Feminine footprints several inches deep covered the hard earth under the weeds.
And just beyond where they were standing, several steel beams had been flattened towards the ground.

• steelknight3000
More
10 Sep 2009 21:42 #16705 by yaracyrrah
Kewl. I look forward to reading about the more powerful supers and about how all of this has affected the world.

More
11 Sep 2009 09:23 #16710 by steelknight3000
Class 3 approx. global population 100-130
Height: 6'10"-7'3"
Weight: 325-445 lbs
Strength Level: can lift between 125 to an incredible 900 tons. Subjects at this class and beyond are incredibly strong, capable of lifting houses and small buildings off their foundations.
They have been known to demolish entire structures with a few strokes of their limbs, produce tornado force winds with their lungs alone, and cause small earthquakes with their legs.
Speed: Mach 1-5 (700-3,000 mph). The fastest ones can outrun most aircraft, however movement at these speeds causes sonic booms and a large amount of destruction.
Resistance: Cannot be harmed by conventional weapons, they have been seen bathing in the lava of active volcanoes, can survive months without eating or sleeping, and hold their breath for hours.
The only record of a Class 3 being injured by humans was during the Kazakhstan Incident when the Super known only as "Alina", during a rampage that destroyed several towns, was struck by a tactical nuclear weapon with a 10 ton yield fired by the Russian Army.
She was covered in burns across 90% of her body and was apprehended by the International Society of Superhuman Women's Peaceful Cooperation Task Force. At a press conference held by Chief Ambassador of the ISSW, Shanna Barry, the following morning, it was announced that Alina had fully recovered from all wounds within minutes of her containment and is now "in custody at our settlement in Antarctica".
Notes: These extremely powerful women are few in number but are easily noticed when in the presence of mere humans. They have been spotted around the world, disregarding borders and crossing oceans.
As with the other "upper class" Supers, there presence can be at times disruptive, eventful, destructive, even dangerous. Though extreme incidents such as Kazakhstan occurring after the so called "Birthing Days" are very rare, they have fed into the public's imagination that future hostilities may occur on a large scale.
Case Study: Keesha Benson, age 24, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Article excerpt from National Daily, July 2006
I recently experienced one of these "cultural clashes" at a LA hotel I was staying at after working on a story. I was having lunch near the lobby when I heard a bit of a commotion coming from the poolside area.
I walked over to the small group of onlookers gathered around the pool, some with cameras snapping away. I quickly noticed the source of their interest. Stepping out of the pool was a gorgeous, extremely tall, African-American woman who was completely naked, head to toe. She must have been at least 7 feet tall, making her a Class 3 with short black hair that barely covered her ears. The woman simply ignored the crowd of spectators that watched with a mixture of curiosity, annoyance, and enjoyment. I couldn't help but be distracted myself at her better than perfect figure, her brown skin dripping with water and glistening in the sun, highlighting her toned and athletic muscle. Her bare breasts were very large, and very prominently on display, with size and firmness no human female could match. She made no effort to cover herself or even grab a towel to dry off. The hotel staff approached her cautiously, and politely asked her cover up, explaining laws and hotel rules prohibited nude swimming in the pool. She smiled a little, turned around, and wandered over to the hotel manager, who stood around 5'10" at best.
Towering over him she put one hand on her hips, her naked breasts sticking out only a few inches from his face.
"Is there a problem?" she remarked calmly, smiling.
"Umm, like I said before the rules-"
"Oh, those aren't really for me,"
"Are..are you staying at this hotel, miss?"
"Nope, my friend invited me for a little get together," she innocently mentioned, motioning to the rear of the pool. Surely enough, there was another woman, not quite as tall, dressed in a bikini and a pair of shades, just a few feet in front of us lounging beside the pool without a sound. The staff nervously walked around the nude woman towards the other one. She was a white brunette, about 6'5", quite likely a Class 2 by the look of her incredible body.
"Yes, I invited her here, I'm here in town on business and needed to meet her," she said without lifting her head from her pillow.
"But the rules-"
"I don't think that's a problem for us, besides she doesn't even own any clothes,"
The nude woman walked behind the manager, surprising him.
"Who needs 'em anyway? You want me to get rid of these pests, Anne?"
"Nah, if they know what's good for them, or want their little hotel to remain standing, they'll leave us be and go back to work,"
Frightened, the manager ordered security to back off and go inside.
He was probably aware that the police would have been powerless to help even if they wanted to start a confrontation.

• steelknight3000
More
12 Sep 2009 07:19 #16721 by steelknight3000
Class 4 approx. global population 50-75
Height: 7'4"-7'7"
Weight: 450-550 lbs
Strength Level: can lift between 1,000 to an astounding 10,000 tons. This truly stunning level of power consistently shocks scientists, unable to explain the mechanics of this phenomenon.
No material on Earth seems to be beyond their capability to destroy, crush, or rip. Boats, aircraft, and masses of concrete all yield to the body of a Class 4.
Speed: Upper limits of their speed are thought to be around Mach 15, but cannot be safely measured due to the destruction such speed causes on land. The enormous friction superheats their skin to several hundred degrees, and their feet tear up the ground beneath them whenever they touch the ground. Contrary to rumors, they nor any other Super can fly, though they can jump several miles into the atmosphere.
Resistance: Considered by humans, and themselves, to be nearly immortal. They can dive to bottom of the ocean without equipment and walk the deeps without oxygen for months. They can live without hunger and thirst for a year and barely require sleep. As a demonstration of their invulnerability during the tense months following the discovery of their existense, a Class 4 was filmed standing next to a Russian hydrogen bomb that had had been stolen from a facility. The volunteer stood by the massive weapon fearlessly as it was detonated in the middle of the Central Asian desert. The colossal explosion swallowed her in a flash of light.
She was found several miles away buried under tons of rubble. The Supers easily brushed the rock aside and found the volunteer perfectly unharmed, her injuries healing nearly instantaneously. The nuclear provocation shocked the world, but the message had been heard. Russians returned to the negotiating table weeks later.
Notes: Class 4's are second only to Class 5 in power and invulnerability. They are few and far between and their height and beauty make sure they are noticed.
Their strength manifests even before they are born. A few weeks from conception, her human mother's strength begins to multiply, and she becomes incredibly resistant to injury. During the final months of the pregnancy, she is able to lift 1000 lbs with ease and can rapidly hear from injuries.
This insures the human mother survives the birth, as even newborn Class 4's are up to four times stronger than normal human babies and can weigh up to 24 lbs, though they are not abnormally large and are physically indistinguishable from normal newborns. The child develops quickly however, and by age 10 is as tall as her mother. After puberty, her growth and strength levels accelerate tremendously and by age 16 she is nearing her full height and strength.
Hormonally, teenage Supers are even more uncontrollable then their lower class and human counterparts. The sex drive of a Class 4 teen is several times greater than normal. With her height and incredible strength she may find it impossible to form connections and fulfill her desires with males her age. This combined with the fact that she spends much of the year without sleep can be a frustrating and dangerous experience. This is why the leaders of the global Super community have recommended that Class 4 and above children be raised and educated within the confines of the Antarctic settlement known as Utopia.

Case Study: Interview with Shanna Barry, age 30, Ambassador for the ISSW. Originally published Dec. 2007 by the magazine Superfemme.
Shanna looked stunning as she did on TV and in photos, including those in our own publication. It was my first time meeting her in person inside the ISSW Western US branch office in San Jose, CA. Her office was impressively furnished with large, heavy furniture fit for a Super. The structure itself seemed to be built from extremely thick concrete and steel material, the walls and floors must have been several feet thick. The whole place felt like a very stylish bunker fit for a Hollywood star, with thick bulletproof glass covering the enormous 16 foot tall windows. She was to sit on the large couch in front of my seat. A few minutes after I arrived she walked into the room. Her tall, feminine form was incredibly striking. The room shook a little when she walked in, the heavy glass coffee table with a pitcher of water on it to our left noticeably vibrated. Standing 7'6" she looked like a living Greek sculpture, the very definition of statuesque. African-American, with shoulder length curly hair, she was wearing a very tight fitting black and silver backless dress. It had a very low neckline and barely covered her enormous breasts leaving them exposed on the sides. Her legs went on forever, as she sat down cross legged, her dress leaving them completely uncovered; she was barefoot as always. They were well toned and shapely as were her arms, like an extra tall fitness athlete, betraying her nearly improbable strength. Her face was flawless and she was possibly the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, even without makeup. She was 30 but didn't look a day over 20.
"Thanks for talking with us, you look just as stunning in person,"
"Thank you, I've just returned from a dinner with some Senators in Washington,"
"Dinner? I heard on the radio a couple of hours ago, are you saying that you ran here from Washington?,"
"Of course, you don't expect me to ride one those silly planes of yours," she said smiling.
"How fast were you moving?"
"Around 2,500 mph, I could easily have gone triple that, but I have to take care and avoid populated areas and avoid any serious damage,"
"That's..really incredible. Speaking of populated areas, among the numerous criticisms of your kind, Supers have been blamed a large of property damage by exercising their powers recklessly,"
"Our policies at the Sisterhood [nickname for ISSW] state that a Super must control her powers in the presence of humans and developed areas. Regrettably, we cannot possibly control every single Super on the planet, particularly the newly born ones who still live among humans. You must understand that with our levels of strength and speed, damage can occur from time to time. The world can be a very fragile place from our point of view. Take my house here for instance. As a Class 4, a building made from ordinary materials such as wood, plaster, and cement would be like living in a house made of tissue paper for us. With this specially engineered structure made of thick reinforced concrete and hardened steel, it becomes more like living in a home built of sturdy cardboard. It's not perfect, but it allows to have the luxury of holding back less of our strength,"
I was surprised to hear that; looking around at the incredibly tough looking concrete floors and walls.
"Really? This place looks like it withstand a missile strike,"
"Yes, but this is me we're talking about! Think about this, my lungs alone can produce enough force to flatten everything in this room,"
After she said that, I felt a strong breeze that blew from the back of the room towards Shanna, then back towards me. Some of my papers were blown out of my lap, unusual considering there were no open windows or doors in the building. I quickly realized that the source was her flaring nostrils, she had taken a "small" breath as a demonstration.
"The volume of my voice can be louder then that of a jet fighter at takeoff, which would shatter ordinary windows and crack wood. That can be a problem, particularly when we orgasm,"
I definitely didn't expect that comment and was taken aback.
"Umm..yes..I-since you've brought it up..this particular aspect of your 'condition' has drawn a lot of curiosity. There have been reports made of so called lewd sexual conduct by several police departments worldwide. On multiple occasions, Supers have been spotted engaging in sexual activities in public. Like the footage of a Class 4 known only Kristi. Video of her was widely posted online of her apparently climaxing in the middle of a parking lot outside Toronto, Canada. Reportedly she caused several hundred thousand dollars in damage and created a small crater in the tarmac,"
"I've met Kristi a few times, including after the incident caught attention. She meant no harm at all. Sure she acted without thinking, but she held back her power. After all nobody was harmed and the damage was minor compared to what could've happened had she not held back her strength. Let me explain; our sex drive is several times greater than that of a normal woman. Thanks to our superhuman senses, we experience far more pleasure through stimulation and other means than any human female. I can confirm that the rumors are true, a Class 1's orgasm can be up 5 times more intense than normal and she can experience several dozen in a row. For a Class 4 however, it can be thousands of times greater and last over a long period of time. The feeling is quite in indescribable and pushes our willpower to it's limit. Kristi was simply acting on an urge that she had without reviewing the consequences. It doesn't help matters that we can achieve such stimulation even without any partners. I pleasured myself for over 26 hours earlier this week. Of course that doesn't compare with a Class 5's capability. My friend Tanya once gave herself a 7 month long orgasm in the middle of Antarctica. The ice and snow in a 1km radius around her had completely melted and the tremors were even more frequent than normal! You seem embarrassed?"
I sure was even if I wouldn't admit it, I didn't expect such a casual conversation. I shouldn't be surprised however, as Supers have been unashamed to hide their love of sex or even disguise their powers, particularly the Class 3's and above.
"Well since you brought up partners, there have been all kinds of questions and rumors.."
"People are curious aren't they? Not that I care of course. I've had several male partners myself. The main problem is the obvious weakness-or should I say normality-of their bodies. I have had to hold back most of my strength in order to keep them from being injured, especially during climax. My height isn't too much of a problem, but my weight can be hazardous, regardless of how trim I look!"
She playfully sat up straight and gestured to her incredibly fit physique.
"The only way to fully experience the limits of pleasure is for us stimulate
ourselves or even each other. This shocks most humans, but for us it's just a way for us satisfy ourselves,"
I was blushing a bit at this point and it made me a bit more nervous.
"So you have had female partners as well? Most people dismissed that as rumor. Is it common?,"
"I wouldn't say it's common, but Class 4's and 5's have been known to indulge each other occasionally, including myself. It doesn't mean we find each other attractive, it's just pleasure for us," she replied, giggling slightly.
"Let's move away from personal questions for now. Some have had questions about your and other Supers interesting choices of dress. Particularly the fact that some of you don't seem interested in wearing clothing at all regardless of whether or not you're in public,"
"Some of that is due to practicalities, our bodies are far more powerful than any fabric. They're easily torn and ruined by our powers. Take my run tonight for example. Even at a reduced speed, air currents, water, and friction would easily tear off most forms of clothing. That's why I travel in the nude, and change at my destination, but only if it involves a public appearance or meeting with humans, like this! It's also a matter of our cultural tastes. Some of us don't feel the need to cover ourselves and don't care if people admire our bodies. We don't feel hot or cold. I myself only wear clothes in the company of humans and even then I wouldn't cover much of my body, as you can see!"
She was certainly consistent with that statement, even when meeting with world leaders and dignitaries Shanna was always wearing the smallest, most revealing dresses she could get her hands on regardless of the weather or importance of the event. Many recall the photo of her towering over the President and First Lady dressed in a skimpy red dress with a plunging neckline, prominent cleavage, and legs exposed to her hips; all in freezing winter.
"The same applies to shoes then?"
"Haha, there's no way I'd ever need or want to wear a pair ever! I would crush any pair of heels simply by stepping too hard on the ground. Most Supers would disintegrate footwear simply by running too fast. My feet are simply invincible and don't need covering. No Supers above Class 1 wear them, and even they don't put on anything more than flip-flops,"
"What if you step in something unpleasant? How do you keep clean?"
"Hehe, most of us smell or see something unpleasant from a 100 yards away. As for keeping clean, I can run so fast that dirt and dust doesn't stick to my skin. And we do have showers you know!"

• steelknight3000
More
15 Sep 2009 06:48 #16742 by steelknight3000
Class 5 6 known in existence, more may be born in the future
Height: 7'8"-8'0"
Weight: 600-750 lbs
Strength Level: Immeasurable, possibly limitless. A Class 5 is considered one of the most powerful physical forces in the universe, confounding widely assumed laws of physics. One Class 5 has enough strength to obliterate the planet. The Earth crumbles beneath her feet when she walks, she can cause shockwaves as powerful as nuclear bombs with her voice alone. No feat of strength is known to cause a Class 5 any exertion. Only their ability to hold back their strength prevents complete chaos and catastrophe.
Speed: Like their strength, possibly limitless. They are the fastest objects on the planet above the microscopic level and can be on any place on Earth in seconds, but must avoid populated areas due to shockwaves caused by their mind numbing speeds. Their movement can be so quick, it's almost invisible to the human eye.
Resistance: Seemingly defying physics, they consider themselves invincible. Can survive multiple nuclear blasts without discomfort, levels of heat equal to the core of the sun, and millions of tons of pressure. Even a Class 5's hair is unbreakable to human tools and she must tear it in half with her hands. Each strand can support hundreds of tons. They can live without oxygen for indeterminate periods of time and only consume food and water for pleasure as they never feel hunger or thirst. Food can be digested extremely rapidly; enormous quantities can be eaten without any effect on their bodies. They never need sleep or feel tired.
Notes: Truly the most superhuman of Superwomen, Class 5's are clearly the most powerful off all. Like a Class 4, their powers manifest in the womb of a human mother, though the process is even more dramatic. The following is according to vetted testimony of one of the handful of known Class 5 birth mothers, Lydia Shift of Sydney, Australia.
After a normal conception by her normal male husband Mark in the Spring of 1984, Lydia began to exhibit unusual symptoms. 1 month into the pregnancy, she felt strange pains in every muscle in her body. One day, while searching for a lost earring, she found she could lift her large sofa with ease when she couldn't before. Even though she was of average height and had below average strength a few months before, she began to feel herself getting stronger. She found she could easily overpower her husband and lift hundreds of pounds of gym weights with little effort. By the second trimester, her strength had increased even further. She could move heavy appliances with little effort and even lift the rear of her car off the ground a few inches. Doctors were shocked to discover that her skin couldn't be broken with a needle. They were unable to explain, other than the fact that her cellular structure simply became more resistant to damage. This transformation continued until the third trimester, where Lydia began to approach the level of a Class 1.
Broken glass and kitchen knives were unable to cut her skin and she was able to lift the front end of her husband's pickup truck over her head with little effort. At this point the couple decided to move into a secluded town hundreds of miles from Sydney in order to keep from drawing attention to themselves. After several nights where she found herself to have unusual amounts of energy and was unable to sleep, she went into labor.
The couple traveled to a small clinic where they would have their privacy, a private doctor and his staff attended to her during the tense process. The staff was unable to administer any drugs through injection and had to proceed with a natural birth. Lydia writhed in pain as the doctor and nurses tried to keep her in control. She tossed the staff around the room with her incredible strength as they attempted to restrain her while she screamed in pain. She grabbed the sides of the operating table, crumpling the steel with her grip. When the baby finally arrived, her crying was so loud, it shook the windows; everyone in the room had to stuff their ears with cotton swabs in order to bare the noise. The child was normal in appearance with the strange exception of her shocking birth weight. The doctor was beyond surprise when he took the child in his hands and was nearly brought to his knees. It weighed over 30 lbs but looked like an otherwise health baby girl. Attempts to cut the umbilical cord with scissors failed, and a bonesaw had to be used. The staff and parents were astounded beyond belief. The doctor was unable to pierce the girl's skin with a hypodermic needle in order to take a sample of blood. The child herself, named Summer, already had begun to exhibit the abilities of a Class 5. Her mother's body was altered out of necessity in order to survive the birth and hold the extra weight. In a few days the mother lost much of her strength and resistance, though remained far above average. The child's powers were far more amazing. A few days after birth, Summer already exceeded the power of most Supers. The child never slept and her cries not only kept the parents awake at night but broke windows. Her development was shocking and swift. She could walk at age 1 and speak at age 2. By age 4 she was completely fluent in English and stood 4'5", startling her parents by zipping from room to room in seconds and her parents were frustrated at their inability to discipline her. They decided to keep her out of school and away from town, their remote house keeping them out of the eyes of the public. By age 7 she was memorizing entire books in seconds and understood the importance of keeping her strength under control. Still she grew bored and at night, slipped away while her parents slept. Moving hundreds of miles in minutes, she explored the distant corners of Australia. She observed big cities from rooftops and alleyways, climbed mountains, crossed jungles, and dove under the sea at the Great Barrier Reef. At age 10, she stood 5'9" eclipsing her mother in height and her prospects of socializing with normal humans seemed distant. By puberty at age 12, she stood taller than her father at 6'1". Now her development accelerated further and she began to finish her final stage of growth. At 14, she was 6'7", and had begun to explore across the oceans, reaching as far as China. By 17, she had reached her full height of 7'10" towering over most humans. She began to travel the world, assuring her parents she would stay away from people. By now, the Super phenomenon was well known. Summer flashed across the planet, meeting others, who were less powerful than her. She eventually met the Class 5 Kira, who welcomed her into a new society.
Only 6 are known to exist, though even a single one can eradicate the world if she wished it. They eclipse all other Supers in every ability, even the most powerful Class 4 is helpless and vulnerable in front of a Class 5. It is this reason why they are considered to be the leaders of their race, top of an unacknowledged hierarchy. They keep all other Supers in line with their influence as no Superwoman dares to cross them.
The world's first Super is a Class 5 named Kira. All Supers accept her as their supreme leader and follow her every order, though not unquestionably. She is responsible for the Superwomen's policy of peaceful cooexistence, and has the authority to enforce it. Class 5's are the only ones thought to have the strength to stop, and kill if necessary, any Class 4 that attempts to impose her will on humanity. Anti-Super activists claim that Kira has frequently refused to properly punish Super's that have been arrested flaunting human laws. Deep inside Utopia, the Super's Antarctic city, they claim most of the ISSW's "prisoners" are living in comfort like any other resident. Prisoners such as the infamous "Queen of Africa" Aisha Satombo, the Class 4 from the jungles of the Congo who used her powers to rally an army of rebel Congolese and crush the militaries of 5 nearby countries, claiming them as her own property. More serious is the rumor that the Class 5 second in command from Kira, Ayane Hirasaki, is actively in contempt of humans and believes they should be ruled by Supers. Ayane herself made headlines in the early days of the Super crisis in 1992 when she leveled several Japanese town and part of Osaka during a day long rampage when she was only 10. Unable to be arrested she hid from authorities, eventually joining Kira's side at the formation of the ISSW and the new peace initiative in 2000. She later attributed her rampage to "innocent experimentation" and has never apologized.

Case Study: Kira, age 34, head of ISSW and accepted supreme leader of all Superhuman females.
Height: 8 feet; Weight: 750 lbs
Appearance--Caucasian Hair: Blonde, short, ear length Eyes: Blue
Interview from World Daily Times, excerpted
The most powerful woman in the world, Kira, her name is known by billions. Her efforts to create a peaceful relationship between humans and Supers have made some progress, but some say it's not enough. We agreed to meet for this interview. Her incredible presence is worth mentioning; a bronze skinned, statuesque blonde, most humans stand eye-level with her well toned abdomen. She does not appear to have aged past 20, yet is still mature. Her clothing is apparently optional for her, but for this occasion, she was dressed in a small red bikini. Her dainty hands and feet hide her astronomical strength. We sat down at an outdoor patio in a hotel overlooking the ocean in Tasmania, Australia. Here is part of our interview:
"You say you're the most powerful of the Class 5's? Is that even possible?"
"Yes, I'm certain the other Class 5's can't match my strength. Even if by human perspective it's hard to imagine. My authority is a result of my so called seniority, since I'm the first person to manifest these abilities."
"Since even you aren't aware of your abilities' origins, tell us when you first became aware of them,"
"My powers have been with me from, of course. I believe I was born in Mexico from an American mother who had apparently been on the run. My memory is perfect, but some images are hard to trace, but I remember leaving the womb. She gave birth in a tin shack somewhere in the desert on her own. I'm still unsure of the circumstances. My mother died a few hours later, even in her enhanced condition, the risk of infection was too great. I certainly survived, since I was pretty much indestructible right from the start. My cries were probably heard for miles, an elderly hermit woman found me. She realized I was alone and thought she could raise me by herself. She sure was wrong of course. She knew I wasn't a normal girl right from the beginning, especially with my weight. I remember her taking me home to her shack, feeding me vegetables and goat's milk. Of course I never felt hungry or thirsty, but I ate them anyway. I'm not sure what she thought I was, but she tried to care for me even if I never slept. Once I had my teeth, I must have shocked her by chewing on and swallowing bits of metal and glass that were lying around that filthy shack. I recall doing some damage to that shack though. I wasn't aware of my actions obviously, but I remember my tiny hands flailing around, smashing everything they could touch. She still didn't give me up, but I never felt truly attached to her, but I still appreciate her for trying. One day she never came back. Not sure what happened, but as soon as I could walk, I got out of there. I basically raised myself from then on. I never needed food or water, so it was easier than it sounds. I pretty much wandered the desert, day and night, without any parental influence. Their was nobody to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. I put rocks in my mouth to see how they taste, (pretty terrible!), and tore apart a cactus to see what's inside. It was also the first time I really experienced my strength. I realized that if I squeezed things too hard, they would crack and get crushed. I found that whatever object I could find, I could move or break, no matter how big it was compared to me. I kicked around boulders ten times my size and threw rocks so far I couldn't see them land.
Eventually I learned how to run. I discovered if I pushed my leg muscles against the ground, I could leap up hundreds of feet into the sky. I would see for hundreds of miles around, then I would come crashing down unharmed. I crossed the desert at a hundred miles per hour and eventually discovered my first towns and villages. I saw the first people I had seen since the old lady and was curious, but shy. I stayed far away and watched them go about their business day after day. My superior senses could hear and see them wherever they went. I eventually picked up their language this way. I would wander into the towns at night when nobody was around and explore, I broke the locks of the shops and restaurants, and tasted whatever I could find. I began to realize that everything in the world was fragile, and I couldn't touch things too hard. It was fun hiding in the shadows and watching their lives, and I learned more about human culture. I took some rags and clothing that I found to make myself look more like them. I was still confused as to why they needed strange covers on their feet, when I was just fine without them. When I was 6, I was already as tall as some of their adult women. I tried to be closer to them but was puzzled when they stared at me confused. I decided to stay away but explore some more. I eventually found bigger and bigger towns, and when I was 10, I found Mexico City. I was 6' tall and over 290 lbs by then; my body shape and limbs were still proportional to that of a normal 10 year old, only I was bigger and more dense! I wandered the streets at nights, watching and listening. I could hear every conversation from behind every wall, window, and car door for miles around. I picked out and tuned whatever I wished, and learned a lot about the world. I read and memorized whatever I could find, books, newspaper, ads. I became completely fluent in Spanish and started to learn whatever language I could hear, including English. I started becoming more relaxed in front of people, even if they stared at the oversized blonde child dress in rags. Still, I avoided attention, since I began to be aware of my uniqueness compared to humans. Too learn more, I broke into the largest library in town. In a single night, I read and memorized every single book and publication I could find. Politics, philosophy, math, science, newspapers, encyclopedias, dictionaries; I just flipped through them in what must have looked like a blur. I absorbed and understood everything, I knew all the basics of medical science, every physics and math formula, and could speak 15 languages fluently. Most of all I learned that I was impossibly unique, that nothing else like me had ever existed. If I were to reveal my existence, it would change the world. But reading about all those places and countries I had yet to see excited me too much to sit in one place. I ran across Mexico to see whatever I felt the urge to see. Then I made my to the ocean to the first time. It was enormous, I my eyes saw over 50 miles into the horizon and still couldn't spot anything but water. I enjoyed swimming even more than running, I zoomed around the surface faster than any sea creature. I found out that I could hold my breath for as long as I wished dove deep underneath. In fact even if I breathed in the water it still didn't harm me, it only felt stranger than having just air in my lungs. I dived deeper and deeper, seeing all kinds of amazing animals. Even though I read that at that depth, even submarines would be crush by the pressure, I felt no more uncomfortable than I was on land. I followed the bottom for miles as it got deeper and deeper. Eventually it got too dark for even my eyes to see correctly, there was no light at all. I picked up rocks and rubbed them so fast that they started to melt. They produced a small of light that I could use to see as well as in sunlight. I focused my eyes more and discovered I could actually see heat. It was coming from the distance and from deep beneath the ground. Aside from gas vents that had strange animals living near them, most of the sea floor was as empty as a desert.
I surfaced to explore every part of the Earth I could think of. With my new knowledge of physics I knew I could run across the water if I went fast enough. I spent the next few years wandering the world, moving from continent to continent at as fast a speed as I wished. I learned a hundred languages, and hopped from city to city. When I turned 12 I started to go through puberty, experiencing many of the same changes as other girls. I was already 7' tall, and wondered how much taller I could get. I also began to feel my first sexual urges. They were far stronger than I had read about, tens of thousands of times more intense than humans. Suddenly, I was noticing sex everywhere, when you can hear through walls you notice a lot more than normal people!"
"Sounds like your 'childhood' was over at that point."
"Yes, the beginning of the Urges is the beginning of adulthood in our society. My sexual desire became stronger and stronger as I grew older. My life became less about exploration, and more about seeking pleasure. Sexual pleasure became all I could think about. By the time I had matured, I found myself in the middle of the Australian Outback, far from civilization. I began to stimulate myself, my genitals billions of times more sensitive than a mere human. My voice was as loud as thunder, my legs dug into the fragile ground, I cared less about holding back my strength and more about increasing my pleasure. My hands moved faster and faster, and my body started to vibrate at hypersonic speeds. I finally reached climax, my voice sent shockwaves across the desert, shattering as I screamed in ecstasy. My arms and legs quivered causing earthquakes. My body was rocked by orgasm after orgasm, I never wanted it to stop. After 4 days, I finally did, and I stepped out of a 4 foot wide crater covered in dirt and sweat. The landscape around me was covered in cracks and crevices, landslides had collapsed cliffs and rock formations. Mmmm...talking about it always makes me aroused..."
Kira then unfolded her 5 foot long legs and place her right foot on the ground. We heard the sound of cement cracking and looked down to see fractures in the ground radiating from her toes.
"Oops, sorry,"
"Does this happen often?"
"They're always repaving the ground in my home, only a minor slip considering how much I hold back,"
"I have a question about your invulnerability, how do you cut your hair and nails?"
"A popular question, I've heard! I decided to bring it off my eyes, so I grabbed it in tufts, and shear the strands in half it in half with my hands. Humans think it's painful, but we don't feel pain or injury. Other Class 5's like to snap each individual strand and style in less subtle ways, but I keep mind short and off my face. As for my nails, my teeth work just fine! Their the only materials I know of that can cut through them. Toe nails can be more awkward though, but we are flexible!"
"Are you and other Supers ashamed of flaunting your sexuality, appearing nude in public, etc.?"
"Some humans, particularly normal females, are frequently upset by our ways. To be frank, we just don't care what others think. We pursue our own pleasure without considering who's watching or what they'll think of us. Besides many humans seem to appreciate our ways. Many men find our bodies to be perfect and beautiful, as evidenced by the popularity of all the magazines we appear nude in. Not to mention the internet, with it's far more explicit images and videos. When men are turned on, so are we!"

"Do you believe yourself, or do any of your fellow Class 5's and lower, that you are superior to humans?"
"I don't think their really is an intelligent person who seriously question's our superiority. It's a simple fact demonstrated around the world every day. The true matter is that whether we believe we should use our powers to control and rule, or benefit humanity and live peacefully. I chose the second option,"

• steelknight3000
More
15 Sep 2009 06:51 #16743 by steelknight3000
That's all for now. Feel free to comment/criticize if you wish.

• steelknight3000
More
15 Sep 2009 08:38 #16744 by Woodclaw
The outline looks good and there is plenty of possibilities. But I still have a doubt, clearly the classes were just a way to organize the supers population created by people outside the supers themselves, but the range of application look a little too broad to me (there is quite a difference between 1000 tons and 10000 tons).

More
16 Sep 2009 02:23 #16748 by steelknight3000
Thanks. There is a wide range of strength between the classes, but the classes are a sort of generalization. A woman that can lift in the thousands of tons, but is limited to 10,000 tons would be called a Class 4. Each Super may have a unique strength level and can be given a designation (that is if the authorities know her particular limits). Also, they indicate invulnerability: if a Class 3 was nuked she would be injured, but a Class 4 would be able to brush it off.

• steelknight3000
More
16 Sep 2009 03:17 #16749 by yaracyrrah
Very interesting. I do hope you'll write some stories set in this world.

More
17 Sep 2009 19:02 #16758 by Grayface
Wow man this is enough to pull me out of my lurkingatudeness. Most excellent work. With out a doubt pure awesome.

More
18 Sep 2009 02:30 #16759 by argonaut
This looks like a premise with lots of possibility. The "Transformatrix" stories on the interactive thread used the same basic idea -- what if a substantial number of superwomen were to emerge in the general population? -- but that universe has been lying fallow for quite some time now. Looking forward to more of these vignettes (or maybe an omgoing story?)

P.S. Anon: steelknight's strength classes seem to be based on a rough logarithmic scale -- like the pH scale, the decibel scale, and the Richter earthquake scale -- in which each increment represents an order of magnitude.

More
18 Sep 2009 08:08 #16761 by Woodclaw

steelknight's strength classes seem to be based on a rough logarithmic scale -- like the pH scale, the decibel scale, and the Richter earthquake scale -- in which each increment represents an order of magnitude.

I didn't even think about this, probably because it's about 10 years that I don't refresh my knowledge of advanced math.

More
20 Sep 2009 03:14 #16768 by Grayface
I guess I do have a question of sorts. All the supers were born and raised with there powers, so none of the supers got there powers mid life so to speak. Having read through it a I'm just kinda wondering.

More
20 Sep 2009 05:49 #16769 by steelknight3000
Yeah, they were born with their powers.

• steelknight3000
More
03 Feb 2010 09:04 #18143 by steelknight3000
Been away from this thread for a while, so I've come up with a new story. I have some other stuff coming soon but it doesn't relate to this universe.

Out on the Town

"I say we head to the mall,"
Alice was wearing her usual blue shorts an pink tank top as she bounced around the heavy bowling ball on her bare feet and knees as if it were a soccer ball.
She was 17 with her blonde hair in a ponytail; only 5'6", on the short end for a Class 1.
"Yeah, that's just EXCITING right? Like we haven't been there a hundred times."
Serena stood nearby with one hand on her hips, her 6'3" athletic frame towered over her roommate and made her seem more mature even if they were the same age. The gorgeous Latina was dressed in an outfit that left most of her bronze skin exposed. A worn pair of jeans tightly wrapped around her thighs of steel, cut off at the knees and a blue bikini top that stretched around her ample breasts. Her hair was long and dark done in a ponytail as well.
"Come on Serena, I could use some more clothes. Plus some other stuff for around the house. Besides you two always have fun messing around there."
"Hmmph, what do you know about fun? You're barely stronger than a dozen of those weaklings. Even if you weren't you don't have much imagination,", Serena teased.
"Whatever," Alice gave a swift kick to the bowling ball with her shapely bare leg. With a loud crack, it was sent out of the girls' backyard and landed several blocks away on an unfortunate citizen's parked car.
"Strike! See I know how to have fun," smiled Alice.
"Yaaaawn. When I was 9 I used to kick around the cars parked around the ghetto. I loved freakin out those gang kids!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frost123CZ

• steelknight3000
More
06 Feb 2010 09:24 #18180 by steelknight3000
"Hey just because I'm Class 1 doesn't mean we can't have fun doing 'stuff' together. Let's let Katie know, she's always eager for more fun,"
They both headed inside their house, a California foreclosure that Katie and Serena had taken over. The utilities were payed for with regular trips to random ATM's across the state (all a Super needs is a fist for withdrawal).
The house was littered with stolen furniture and electronics. Expensive pieces of decor lined the walls giving the place a feminine air. Stretched out on the long, leather couch was the oldest, 19 year old Katie, completely in the nude. At 7'1 she was quite the sight, lying on her back with her knees slightly bent upward, her short blonde hair far more radiant than Alice's. The Class 3 amazon had her laptop sitting on
her flat, toned stomach. She smirked as she browsed several windows at once including a video site.
SuperTube was loaded with videos that other sites had banned due to explicit content or ongoing civil trials. Among several popular videos that day with over 12 million views: "GIRL HITS RECORD!!11KOOL!"
Intrigued, Katie follows it while reading several news stories simultaneously. A tall girl with wild, short black hair comes on screen wearing nothing but a tiny black skirt and a tube top. She gives a quick wave to the camera and walks over to a parked sedan. The girl grabs it with both hands by the fenders causing them to crunch and lifts the car into the air at an angle. The camera backs up as the car spins around and around in her grip like it was being used in the Olympic hammer throw. Katie giggles a bit as the girl lets go, sending the vehicle flying through the air like a toy and slamming into a distant hillside.

"Nice, but not a record..and definitely been done before," Katie thought.
She browsed over to an even more popular new video, this one tagged as explicit.
"HOT!! Brazil Babes out in the sun!!". The camera seemingly spies on two tall women with dark skin walking down a street near the beach completely naked in what appears to be Rio.
One of them stretches her arm out and begins casually knocking over
several lampposts along her way. Laughing, her friend joins in by running her hand against a concrete wall. Her fingers easily gouged through it as if it were sand. It then cut to the beach with shaky footage of the two girls playing catch with a massive boulder while a crowd stared in awe.
A news story caught Katie's eye the was enough to distract her
from her videos. The title was simply "Class 5 Declares Herself Unstoppable". She reads through the 11 page article in seconds.
"Wow...all that power...I want to feel it..."
She mumbles as she reaches between her legs and begins to pleasure herself at the thought having near limitless abilities.
"Ewww, hello?! Occupied house here!" Alice scolded as she and Serena entered the living room.
"Oh, please! You know I wasn't raised by humans and their silly social conventions,"
"Yeah, yeah. We agreed to this shit already," said Serena.
"What after last week? Still pissed that the guy you were fucking saw me when you brought him over? I guess your jealous that he was thinking of me the whole time!"
"Girl, your fooling yourself. That b--"
"All right! Enough with that stuff! Let's just get out of here. Katie, you look like you were here all night,"
Alice gestured over to the empty cartons of ice cream piled up on the coffee table.
"Thanks for reminding me! We need, like a ton of more food. Literally,
I think. I went through half our groceries last night,"
"What!" said Alice, "We had a whole mess of containers from that Costco Serena broke into! Why did you eat all that!"
"I dunno, it tastes so good you can't have just one. Plus the fact I can't get full. Digestion's too quick,"

• steelknight3000
More
13 Feb 2010 07:02 #18238 by steelknight3000
"Unbelievable..."
"So, what mall we headed too?"
"Do you listen in on every conversation we have?"
"Can't help it. I can hear the whole neighborhood. How about the Grand Galleria?"
"That place isn't open till tomorrow...sounds great!", Serena chimed in.
"Afterwards we can head to this club I heard about. Apparently it's full of Supers! So tired of those weaklings stopping the party when we come in,"
"But isn't that place like 50--"
In a flash, Katie disappeared into her room. She emerged 3 seconds later dressed in a red bikini top and a tiny pair of gym shorts.
"..miles from here..," finished Alice.
"Awww don't worry. I'll take you along!"
Katie scooped up Alice in her arms and zoomed out the door with blinding speed. Alice yelled in protest as the girls blasted across the suburban streets and down the freeway.
Alice could barely run over 60 miles per hour, but her roommates could go several times faster. The wind was blinding and the scenery rushed by too quick to recognize.

They zoomed to a stop in a parking lot near the mall. Alice jumped down, looking slightly annoyed.
"This is it! It must be full of stuff. I wonder if they'll open tomorrow after we're done," said Katie.
"Yeah, doubt it," Serena said as she smacked a nearby lamppost. It was made of thick steel and 20 feet tall, but crumpled when her small hand impacted it. The steel bolts at the base snapped and the whole thing toppled over, crushing a car parked underneath.
Katie walked over to a nearby Honda and slammed her right foot on top of the hood. It's rear rose into the air as the front end was crushed into a V-shape like it was made of tin foil.
"Ha, they should watch where they park,"
Alice joined in by heading towards an SUV parked near the mall's entrance. The 17-year-old bent her knees and slid her hands beneath the huge vehicle, flipping it over in a smooth motion with little effort.
"Nice! Come on let's head inside," boasted Serena.

• steelknight3000
More
26 Feb 2010 05:49 #18357 by steelknight3000
Katie grabbed the flipped over SUV by the bumper, her significantly greater strength able to hoist it into the air with one hand. She then swung the truck back towards the ground, pancaking the 3 ton vehicle and shaking the ground.
"OK, let's go shopping,"

The three Supers simply walked through the thick, locked glass doors, Alice giving it a little slap to smash through. The chunks crunched harmlessly underneath their bare feet. It was the first of many smashed windows as they ransacked the place, tearing through half unpacked merchandise. They tried on hundreds of clothes and packed them away in bags to take back.
Katie changed into a skimpy red bikini while Serena put on a tiny, new sports bra. Alice looked largely the same with a new tank top and shorts.
"Looks like they have a gym in here," Katie said before zipping over to it in a blur.
"Wow, look at these tiny weights! Is this what those weaklings need to work out,"
"You've seen plenty of these," joined in Serena.
"I know, but it never gets boring,"
The tall blonde grabbed a 50 lb dumbell from the rack and tossed it at the concrete wall opposite. It punched a hole through at supersonic speed and went through several more walls before coming to stop.

• steelknight3000
More
28 Feb 2010 13:53 #18365 by Spooky
Nice universe setting that is open to so many possibilities. Personally I'm a fan of upper level of strengths to be specific, class 5. I would like to see some planet destroying level of action.

Great entrance, and I sure expect more :)

More
08 Mar 2010 07:03 #18421 by steelknight3000
Serena put over a 1000 lbs of weight onto a bar. The metal strained as she lifted it with one hand and curled it up to her well formed tits a few times without effort. She put it against her chest one last time and bent the bar around her bust.
Katie sat down on the leg press machine with the weight sled above her head. She puts as much weight as possible onto the sled plus various free weights until it has over 2200 lbs on it. She then starts to do a "finger press" with her pinky, slamming the enormous weight up and down with only the flick of her small finger. Bored after a dozen reps, she puts a bit more force into her finger tearing the sled over the edge of the machine and flying through the ceiling at tremendous speed.

• steelknight3000
More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds