Amount

Sinbad Jr. In A Kraken The Window

03 Feb 2010 04:54 #18137 by Dr. Muttonchops
Sinbad Jr. In A Kraken The Window was created by Dr. Muttonchops
Just a short little story I cooked up as a sequel to my previous Sinbad Jr. story, so if you're new to these characters, I suggest you read my previous Sinbad story, or you're going to be confused. This story also happens to coincidentally coincide with the Giant Squid situation that's going on right now. I know that the squid in this story probably doesn't adhere to typical squid anatomy, but please bear in mind that it's a fantasy. By the way, yes, I know I said I wasn't going to write anymore
60's-70's cartoon stories, but I didn't have anything else on my plate.
So Enjoy! :D

The choppy waves bounced the ship up and down. "Keep her steady, boys!" Captain Bonny ordered
the crew. Sinbad shot her a dirty look and resumed hoisting the sails. "Lousy girl telling
me what to do!" he grumbled to himself. "What was that, guppy?" Sarah asked in an angry
voice. "Nothing." Sinbad responded bitterly "You know, these things actually work." She
pointed to her ears "So how about holding off on the complaints, or I'll throw you and your
bird overboard!" She barked, as Sinbad and his parrot Salty gulped. "Rawwk! She's gotten too
big for her britches, I say we mutiny!" Salty whispered to Sinbad. "No, she's got the belt,
Salty." Sinbad whispered back. There was another reason too, ever since he first laid eyes
on her, Sinbad had gotten a funny feeling inside, her becoming a muscular heroine who had
rescued him had sealed the deal. Whenever she was near him, his heart began beating faster,
he could only draw shallow breaths, and he would sweat profusely. Surely it couldn't be..
No! Of course not, the very idea of liking a girl was completely foreign to someone his age.
Yet, he couldn't come up with any other explanation for his odd behavior in her presence.

Suddenly, the ship began violently rocking from side to side, as if it was a giant tub toy
being played with by a careless youth! "Whoa! Steady as she goes!" Captain Bonny said as
she righted the ship with the wheel. Then, a large, slimy tentacle sprung up from the ocean
and around the ship, and it began to squeeze the hull! Boards began to snap and give way
as another giant tentacle wrapped around the ship, and then another! "Rawwk! It's the Kraken!
The giant squid that crushes ships!" Salty frightfully exclaimed. "Don't worry, I'll stop
it!" Sinbad said heroically, he rushed foreward, drawing his sword. He plunged his weapon
deep into the mammoth beast's tentacle! Blood oozed from the injured limb as the water in
the ocean bubbled furiously as if lit by a stove! The tentacle retreated, but then, another
came up from the ocean, and wrapped around Sinbad, beginning to squeeze the life from him
as it slowly began to drag him into the sea! "Help me! Someone, please!" Sinbad struggled
to scream as he was dragged from the ship! "Don't worry Sinbad, I'll show that overgrown
Cuttlefish who's boss! Salty shouted as he attempted to lunge towards the collosal monster,
only to be grabbed and squeezed by another of it's massive tentacles! "RAWWK! Help, Captain
Bonny!" Salty screeched. "Never send a man to do a woman's job!" Sarah smirked, as she
tightened the belt around her waist. Lightning bolts flashed around Sarah as her upper torso
began sprouting powerful muscles! Her abdomen became more sturdier and powerful than a
mighty oak, her bisceps swelled to the size of watermelons, and her bosoms became so large,
that when they pressed against her blouse, the first three buttons popped right off and were
flung straight into the ocean!

Now transformed, Sarah ran to the two, and snapped the tentacles that held her friends apart
with her bare hands! But it still wouldn't let go of the ship! So she then came to the ship's
railing and jacknifed into the ocean, where she saw the head of the hideous undersea beast.
She swam towards it at an incredible speed, only to have one of it's tencacles wrap around
her! However, with no effort at all, her powerful arms broke free of the monster's grip.
The beast then released it's ink sack, but Sarah was completely unaffected, as she swam
through the black cloud and dove at the beasts' head, punching it repeatedly as if it were a
speed bag! She then grabbed all of the creature's remaining tentacles together and tied them
together. She then lept back on the ship, and to Sinbad and Salty's amazement, lifted the
titanic squid out of the water, and swung it aroud and around like a giant shockput! She then
let it go, it skipped across the surface of the ocean like a stone before sinking in the far
distance!

"Thank you, Captain! Thank you! That was amazing!" Sinbad exclaimed joyfully. "I'm so sorry
I insulted you, you really do know how to use the belt. In fact I.." Sinbad began as he
blushed nervously. "Yes, Mr. Sinbad, what is it?" Sarah asked curiously. "I.. I love you!"
Sinbad blurted out. Sarah just smiled warmly and lifted him up by the collar of his shirt
with her thumb and forefinger so that he was facing her eye to eye. "Well, aren't you sweet."
she said softly, and kissed him on the cheek! Sinbad just smiled sheepishly. "I tell you
what, You may dine with me in the Captain's quarters." Sarah said to Sinbad affectionately.
"RAWWK! Hey! What about me!" Salty squawked. "You can take over Sinbad's chores while we eat,
featherhead." Sarah said assertively. As Salty grumbled to himself, Sarah and Sinbad made
their way inside, holding each other's hand.

THE END

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds