Amount

Patriot Woman

12 Mar 2010 04:46 #18449 by Dr. Muttonchops
Patriot Woman was created by Dr. Muttonchops
Here's a little alternate history story, hope you enjoy it! :D By the way, pardon me if someone's already done a story or heroine like this before.

Cecilia Grace was quite a fetching young lady who lived in Philedelphia, Pennsylvania. Her
long auburn locks fell tenderly over her small, frail shoulders, her sparkling hazel eyes
between each pair of black lashes sparkled in the sunlight as if they were bejeweled. Her
thick pink lips glistened like the morning dew. Her long plain gray dress fit her snugly,
her black stilletoed boots complemented her attire quite nicely. Her only regret was that
her bosom had never blosssomed like the other young ladies in her neighborhood had. But
since there was nothing she could do about it, she just bided her time between her schooling
by knitting and sewing. Although she appeared to be content with these tasks, in her heart,
she deeply resented them! She found it unfair that women were not allowed to train to fight
along with the men on the battlefield! She had just as much passion to be freed from the
British Crown as any of the men did! In fact, one of the men fighting for liberation was
Paul Edwards, whom Cecilia was in love with, she desired to be with him, but she didn't know
how.

Then, one glorious spring day, it happened. Cecilia's mother asked her "Ceci, darling,
could you please go out and draw some water from the well?" "Certainly, mother." she said
with a sigh, before opening the door and walking towards the stone well. As Cecilia attempted
to turn the handle to lift the bucket from the watery abyss, when the entire wooden support
snapped in two and went crashing into the pit! "Oh, No!" Cecilia shouted in anger, before
quickly calming down as she looked at her soft and delicate looking hands. "Gracious! Did
I do that? Am I really that powerful?" she asked herself in a trembling voice, then, on a
whim, she flexed her biceps. In an instant, something that felt like a spark of electricity
went through Cecilia's body! Her dress suddenly began to become more constricted as her
body began to change to Cecilia's shock! Powerful biceps as large and hard as giant stones
ripped through the drab fabric covering her arms! Enormous muscles appeared on her legs and
torso as well! And to her great amazement, her small breasts suddenly swelled up tremendously,
till they, and the rest of her new gifts tore away her dress, and most of her undergarments!
Cecilia grinned broadly with joy as she began to explore her new attributes, her hands
instictively cupped her large, suspended bosom and was amazed that, despite their size,
they didn't sag at all! As her hands felt every bulge and curve of her muscular frame, she
realized that though on the surface, her muscles felt soft and supple like flesh, underneath,
they felt like the hardest steel! Immeadiately, Cecilia bolted back towards her house,
realizing that her speed had greatly increased as well. Cecilia burst through the front
door, inadvertantly knocking it off it's hinges! "Mother! Mother! Look at me! Look!" As
Mrs. Grace turned around and saw her nearly nude daughter, she was apalled! "Goodness,
Cecilia Grace! Where has your sense of decen.." She began to scold, before observing her
daughter's extensively muscular appearance. "Oh, my.." Cecilia's mother's voice trailed off,
as she began to faint. "Mother!" Cecilia rushed foreward and caught her mother before she
hit the ground.

Upon being revived, Cecilia sat her mother down in a chair. "Ah, my darling child, I knew
something strange might happen to you someday." Mrs. Grace said softly. "What? How, Mother?
How could you have known?" Cecilia asked inquisitively. "Well, dear, while I was pregnant
with you, on one clear cloudless night, their suddenly came a high pitched whistling
noise, I went outside to investigate, just in time to see what appeared to be a ball of
pure fire swoop from the stars, and soared directly over me! It's trajectory then changed,
and it ascended back up to the Heavens as quickly as it had arrived. I was always worried for
your safety, but of course, you were born normal and healthy, but now it appears you're not
as normal as I had thought." Her mother explained, before finishing with an unsure voice.
Cecilia just smiled "You're right, Mother, I'm not normal, I'm better! Watch!" she announced,
as she lifted the stout and heavy oak table with no effort! "See, Mother? I have incredible
strength!" she said proudly, as she held the table over her head with only her index finger!
"My goodness!" her mother said as she began to smile. "I'm astonished and proud at the same
time!"

Some time later, Cecilia was in a field, finishing her combat practice when she spotted
Paul and a couple of his men in disguise, in a carrige with sacks inside. She ran to him,
calling his name. When she was next to the carrige, she asked "Paul, where are you headed?"
"Greetings, Cecilia! We're headed for Chester, to give supplies to the troops stationed there."
Paul cheerfully responded. "But, that area is a hotbed for Redcoats! Won't you be caught?"
Cecilia asked in a worried voice. "Don't worry, we've got a good cover story. Now you go
back to town, Ceilia. This is no place for a woman." Paul replied, before starting the
carrige up again. Cecilia stared angrily at the receding vehicle and grunted to herself
" "No place for a woman." I'll show him where a woman belongs!" And she set off trailing
it at a distance.

At the border, she saw the carrige being stopped by two British guards wielding rifles.
"Halt! In the name of the Queen, where are you gentlemen heading?" One guard asked the men.
"We're just heading into the city to trade with the merchants." Paul replied. "We'll be the
judges of that! Search them!" The other guard ordered, while he trained his rifle on the
men. "This looks like trouble!" Cecilia said to herself, as she began undressing. Underneath
her clothing, she was wearing a colorful but very loose and revealing leotard with a collar
and cravat, and a regal blue cape attached to her shoulders. She did her hair up, and placed
a black eyemask on her face, and watched as the guard uncovered the sacks. "There's too many
supplies in here for trading! These men are trying to bring these to the Yanks!" He said,
angrily raising his rifle! "Uh oh! I must act quickly!" Cecilia said to herself and quickly
flexed! Her muscles once again swelled tremendously, completley filling out the now skintight
leotard! She immediatly lept from her hiding place, to dicrectly in front of the guards!
"What the..?!" The guard in front of her exclaimed before pulling the trigger! With a blast,
the deadly lead projectiles flew from the gun.. and fell lifelessly to ground after crumpling
against the busty heroine's massive bosom! The caped wonder then uppercut the shivering
Redcoat, projecting him into the night sky! The mighty heroine then jumped in front of the
other guard who was aiming at her. Taking hold of the barrel of his rifle, she crumpled it
like it was merely paper, and bent the weapon to a curve with ease! She then smirked at him,
and gave him a powerful punch in the face, which sent him skidding along the dirt as a ball
would, before coming to a stop. She then turned the astonished men and said with a smile
"You are free to proceed!" Before turning to leave. "Wait! Who are you, glorious rescuer?"
Paul managed to ask with a gulp. Cecilia thought for a second, before grinning and saying
triumphantly "I am the mighty Patriot Woman!" Before leaping into the air! Suddenly, Cecilia
realized that she was hovering! "Oh what a splendid thing is this! I am able to fly as the
birds of the air!" She exclaimed, before furrowing her brow and saying to herself "I believe
I know how I can defeat this foe!" before taking off like a shot!

Once in Chester's square, Patriot Woman lowered herself there, to the astonishment of the
crowd that had gathered, they whispered murmering's to each other such as "It's a woman!"
"How, perchance, is a woman able to fly?" "Look how indecent she dresses! She should be
ashamed of herself!" "How can a woman be so muscular?" "Perhaps she is a witch!" Before
the heroine addressed them in a loud and commanding voice "Ladies and Gentlemen! I am not
bewitched, as you seem to believe! I am Patriot Woman, a heroine of justice who has come to
put an end to the oppression and tyranny of the English Crown!" A slovenly man suddenly
spoke up "And just how is a woman, especially a tart like thine art, going to free us?"
Patriot Woman gave the man a scornful look, before walking over to a building, she then
dug into it's base with her finger's and lifted it off it's foundation and over her head!
The crowd, including the man, gasped at the sight of this, as Patriot Woman set the building
down and said to them "With my astounding superhuman powers! Now return to your homes and
arm yourselves, for this day, woman and man alike shall fight for freedom!" She then took to
the air once again to the cheers of the crowd, and soared off towards the enemy camp!

Upon landing in the very center of enemy terrtory, the soldiers became alert and aimed their
weapons shouting "Halt! In the name of the Queen, identify yourself!" "I am Patriot Woman,
this new country's secret weapon in the battle against oppresive forces such as yourself!"
She said strongly in response. "We'll see about that!" one soldier countered before ordering
"Open fire!" as the men did so, they were shocked and horrified to see their ammunition
bounce right of the muscular maiden's frame! "Charge her!" the commander then ordered, as
they stuck their bayonets out.. only to have each one's tip snap off upon contact with her
skin! Patriot Woman then drew a deep breath through her nostrils, and exhaled through
puckered lips, which created a hurricane force wind, blowing the entire unit back several
blocks, like scraps of cloth! The commander, upon regaining his footing shouted "To the
cannons!" As the men took their places behind the massive armements, Patriot Woman smirked
and crooked one eyebrow, shouting to the men "Use these playthings if you must, but it shall
only end in disaster for you!" The commander didn't listen, and ordered "Fire!" With a
deafening roar, the cannons let loose their deadly payload! But upon striking Patriot Woman's
body, the lead balls simply split in two! As for Patriot Woman, she never lost her footing,
and the dry smirk on her face never left her lips! The Commander's face was now as pale as
if all the color had evaporated from it. His eyes held an unbelieving glare at what he had
seen, his mouth was agape with shock. Patriot Woman then said "Well lads, I'd love to toy
with you all the day long, but I need to be off, so I thought I'd leave you with this!"
She then crouched down, and hammered a mighty blow into the ground. There came a loud
rumbling sound and the earth beneath the soldiers feet began to vibrate and open, sending
the troops falling to the ground on their faces! Suddenly there came a loud shout of "Charge!"
as a large platoon of un-uniformed men and women all armed with various weapons, poured up
the road like an oncoming flash flood! "Orders, Commander?!" One soldier desperately asked
the still gawking leader. The Commander, in an exhausted voice, mangaged to scream "Retreat!"
As the many irate citizens sped towards them. "After them!" One woman's voice called out
loudly as the red coated soldiers took flight. The mob of enraged townspeople gave chase,
following them into the setting sun! Patriot Woman smiled, took a last look around, then
flew back to retrieve her clothing.

The next day, Cecilia recieved a knock on her door. She opened it, to see Paul standing on
her doorstep! "Paul! What are you doing here? Would you like to come in?" she asked. Paul
responded "I'd love to, Ceci, but I don't have time, I'm off to fight the enemy! And I have
something amazing to tell you!" "Oh, and what is that?" Cecilia asked, feigning curiosity,
when she knew what was coming. She listened as Paul told her about Patriot Woman coming to
his rescue. "Oh, Paul, are you sure you weren't drinking?" she asked, rolling her eyes.
"Of course not, Ceci, you know I don't drink! I'm telling you, this woman was amazing! And
if that wasn't enough, I hear she leveled an entire Redcoat troop!" Ceci tried to keep her
excitement of being admired bottled up as she said sarcastically "Of course she did, Paul,
and I just saw a pig fly over our house this morning. Did you come to tell me anything else?"
"Yes I did. I might not come back, so I just wanted to tell you that.." Paul paused, and
blushed, as he said with a smile "I-I love you. And I always have." Cecilia blushed as well,
before embracing Paul, and passionately kissing him. As they broke off the kiss after what
seemed like centuries, Cecilia said "I love you too, Paul, and you will be back, because
I'll be with you!"

Soon thereafter, Cecilia became a fierce proponent for women's rights and soon won much
acclaim, by convincing the government to give women the right to vote. Then, convicing them
to pass a law, allowing women to fight on the battlefield! After the law was passed, the war
ended in a matter of days, with the British being overwhelmed back to England, the country
was free at last! Eventually, Cecilia rose so high in popularity, that she became the first
female President of the United States! With Paul as her First Gentleman. However, whenever
trouble reared it's ugly head, she would don her leotard and flex to become the mighty,
unstoppable, PATRIOT WOMAN!

THE END

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds