Amount

Little chat among sisters

09 Apr 2015 21:41 - 09 Apr 2015 22:24 #41387 by luchodemeyer
Little chat among sisters was created by luchodemeyer
The vignette of AuGoose inspired me a what could be a little talk between two sisters... (ok, everytime the same theme, sorry) :

The face pressed into the pillow, Amanda tried to muffle her continuous sob. She felt half depressed half furious and could not stop moaning about her lot in life.
Between two of her sobs, she finally heard someone knocking at the door.

“Amanda, let me in! I’d like to talk with you! You can’t keep crying like your eyes out!” her little sister told her through the wooden door.

“Stop spying on me Suzy! I need some fucking privacy!” Amanda cried while holding the pillow tightly in her arms. She knew such a pleading was perfectly useless when it comes to Suzy. Privacy was a concept that didn’t apply since the “incident” transformed dramatically the younger daughter of the McCornic family 3 years ago.

“C’mon Amy, you know I could break this door with my little finger even if you locked it… Don’t be childish!” Suzy insist sympathetically. “Besides you left the windows opened…”

Drying her tears, Amanda heard a slight blast of air and turned to the windows. She recognized instantly the impossibly hot silhouette of her little sister floating outside just before the midday sun.

“I guess banning you from floating down in my room is useless…” Amanda grumbled while screwing up her eyes because of the dazzling sun around Suzy. For a couple of seconds, Amanda felt like there was a divine apparition just across the windows. Inwardly, she wondered how Suzy ever manage to dramatize each one of her arrival.

Suzy took her sister’s guess for an invite to come in. She slowly floated down into the bedroom and stopped in midair, just a few inches above the brown carpet. A strip of light was still piercing through the thigh gap of the young model but, now, Amanda could clearly see the shiny black material of Suzy ultra-tight yoga pants. Amanda could not bear the sight of her sister when she was wearing those pair of tight pants. Her round firm butt, opposed to this extraordinary slim waist, was definitely out of this world. Why did she need to emphasize these otherworldly perfect assets with such tight and flattering clothing?

“To be honest, I don’t need flattering clothing Amanda! Yoga pants are just so comfy…” Suzy said while sliding her hands on her toned thighs.

“Suzy!! You promised us not to read our minds! I can’t believe you…”

“Wrong, I just promised not to take into account your inner thought because I consider you can’t control everything going through your mind! But I can’t pretend I don’t hear what you’ve just thought about my ass!” Suzy floated up until her Uggs were at Amanda eyes level. She looked down to her older sister.

“C’mon Amanda, just one minute ago you were feeling like I was a “divine apparition”… Can’t you just consider more than a couple of seconds that maaayybeee having such a feeling with me isn’t totally a mere coincidence?”

Amanda resented being mentally scanned by her sister. She forced herself to think about nothing. Or just, a tree… Yes, she forced herself to think about a tree, a big beautiful tree with a lot green leafs and…

“Please, stop, Amanda… I know why you were crying…” Suzy said before floating down to Amanda and sat close to her on the wide bed. She lowered her hand to the back of Amanda’s neck and looked in her still damped eyes. “You can’t blame Martin for having jerking off on videos of me… I mean… on videos of Supergirl!”

“How the hell do you know Martin has wanked on videos of you?! Did… did you spy on him??”

“Amanda… Why would I do such a thing? There are continuously billions of guys who are fantasizing about me! I don’t need to spy on your boyfriend to know that he just… needs to think about me to have a hard on…”

Amanda started to sob again.

“B… But I’m his girlfriend! I should be the one he thinks of to be aroused!” Amanda tried to answer between two sobs.

Susy paused then zipped down her violet jacket in velour. Amanda get a glimpse of the famous metallic blue and red costume of her sister. “Of course you’re his girlfriend and I’m sure Martin really like you a lot…” Suzy traced the S on her huge and firm breasts with her finger. “… But nowadays boys are more and more addicted to one gorgeous girl, you know, with super powers… And you’re not this girl!”

“I COULD HAVE BEEN THIS GIRL! And you know it perfectly!!” Amanda shouted desperately to the young superhuman girl.

“Of course you could have been this girl… Of course you could have touched this meteorite just before I did… But you have not!

“Suzy I…” Amanda tried to interrupt.

“Shh… Let me speak! I’m the one who touched this red stone! I’m the one who were getting better and better and better… every passing day until I became the hottest girl ever lived in this planet. I’m the one who can now fly through the sky, lift a building or stay hours in the middle of a blaze… So I know you which you were me! Actually, every girl which to be like me! And this is natural, I mean, I’ve gone through a living dream for three years now… But, c’mon, there is no other red stone, no other chance! So… just forget about this!” Suzy stopped while gesturing at her costume.

Absentmindedly, Amanda touched on briefly the blue spandex material on her sister chest.

“Martin speaks every time about you, he thinks you’re a living goddess… Of course, he doesn’t know he’s speaking about my little sister but… Sometimes, in his eyes, I feel so inferior compared to you, I swear it hurts!”

“I’m sorry to insist but Martin may is right… Perhaps you should truly consider me like a goddess, like your goddess! I mean… I’m sure you’ve seen those videos on YouTube where people kneel down before me. The bowed down because they know who I really am…” Suzy whispered to Amanda.

After this talk, a long blank followed. Amanda didn’t know what to think anymore. What if her little sister were right? Maybe she did not even need to be jealous of her, she was so superior. She can do absolutely everything she wants; she is the embodiment of perfection, she was her goddess…

Right at this moment, Suzy took her jacket off to let her sister stare at her inhumanly fit and curvy figure hugged in the ultra tight Supergirl costume. She floated up in front her sister, crossed legs and still in a sitting position. She looked so confident Amanda felt like she was sitting in the throne of a queen. Suzy looked right at her eyes.

“Maybe kneeling down should be…more appropriate?” Suzy whispered.

In a state, Amanda was surprised to feel herself standing from her bed before kneeling down slowly, still looking at the young Supergirl.

“it’s okay, Amanda… Now just forget everything and… worship me!” Suzy added with a slight smile.

Would have like to be a little mouse in this room :huh:
Last edit: 09 Apr 2015 22:24 by luchodemeyer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, oldHarmonyMotion, Grayface, mastadon, Esteban, Ravens_ghost, furbutt4, Lulu, Monty, AuGoose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luchodemeyer
  • luchodemeyer's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Apr 2015 22:43 #41388 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Little chat among sisters
Good stuff. Glad you shared with us :).

Short pieces can be fun too. Especially if they are personal/intimate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luchodemeyer

More
09 Apr 2015 23:56 #41390 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Little chat among sisters
I love this concept in general, and you did a fantastic job with it.

More
10 Apr 2015 05:42 #41402 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Little chat among sisters
Right up SophiePortmane's alley too

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
10 Apr 2015 06:09 - 10 Apr 2015 06:24 #41403 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Little chat among sisters
Love it! Partcularly the 'of course tbis could have been you' scenario. ... seconds away from being The Superhuman Goddess worshipped across the planet or just another plain jane. Nice work!
Last edit: 10 Apr 2015 06:24 by Monty.

More
10 Apr 2015 06:37 #41404 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Little chat among sisters
Oh, you ARE SophiePortmane. I'll just ban myself like my avatar says.

Whatever happened to UltraSuzy btw?

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
10 Apr 2015 07:04 #41405 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Little chat among sisters
No need to be self conscious! Was another great short by you! Loved it! Hope to see more from you :)

More
10 Apr 2015 08:48 #41407 by luchodemeyer
Replied by luchodemeyer on topic Little chat among sisters
Thanks for the support !
Even if I go round and round in circles with this theme, I can't help but love the "sibling rivalry" stuff. Even more when one is totally out of the competition.. Like Linda for instance! My aim is to let feel how awsomly frustrating it must be for the relatives..

And yes Oogber I ban myself a year ago because I just wanted to stop fantasizing about SG and come back IRL..

I'll try again later :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: thaman157

• luchodemeyer
  • luchodemeyer's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Apr 2015 11:32 - 11 Apr 2015 12:32 #41408 by AuGoose
Then again... even when you're super, no one can hurt us (or heal us) like family...

- - -
"They bowed down because they know who I really am…” Suzy whispered to Amanda.

Amanda was so angry, so angry she let out what she kept deep inside where even her sister couldn't hear it until now. "God, Suzy... how did the meteor give you everything except a good soul?"

Suzy jerked back, harder than if she'd been slapped (since being slapped with an atomic blast wouldn't have so much as ruffled her beautiful hair) "I have... I don't...

"I'm not some asshole on you-tube. 'Know's who you really are'?!? I'm your sister. I was there when the telepathy hit. When you started to be able to hear the whole world and couldn't shut them out. When my shining little sister started being raped by strangers a hundred time a day, then a thousand, then ten thousand... I cried for you when you became so cold to people. When you started acting like an object because they all think of you as an object... just a thing to be jacked off to over and over... They don't even do you the courtesy of a real fuck!"

Then Amanda knew she was just lashing out. Being as bad as Suzy who was after all a little girl who in gaining so much had lost the chance to be a little girl. Amanda held out her arms. "Please, sis. Just come here and let me hug you. Feel the human touch of someone who loves you instead of lusts after you. Let me hold you... and for one second forget all of them."

Suzy floated down to nestle in her sister's arms, her eyes shining. The arms that had held her when she fell off the swings and skinned her knee, the hands that had played patty cake with her for years, the fingers that stroked her hair when her puppy had died. Even after what she'd said — what she'd done — Amanda loved her so much.

And for a little while, the voices were gone.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2015 12:32 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, luchodemeyer

More
10 Apr 2015 20:13 - 11 Apr 2015 12:55 #41417 by AuGoose
And because no matter how bad of a 'bad girl' a supergirl might get, kharma is the biggest bitch of them all...

- - -
“it’s okay, Amanda… Now just forget everything and… worship me!” Suzy added with a slight smile.

Amanda stood up and coiled herself around Suzy, who despite her refinement into a being of irresistible sexual force was still a few inches shorter than her ‘big sis’

God, it felt so good to finally dominate her sister. To feel her crawling helplessly across her invincible body. Suzy allowed herself a micro-orgasm and the room shook with the pulsing of her blood. It was filled with a pulse of blood red light too as she worked up towards a truly epic frenzy. She had waited too long for this: to completely master the person who had put such terror into her as a child. Amanda hadn’t struck her in years of course, but she remembered some of the bad old days.

She moaned and her power, the power of the red meteor roared through her. Surrounded her, embraced her like her sister was struggling to. It rose to her skin. Suzy’s pleasure become something of a blur, only to be sharply punctuated as her sister nipped her ear! A flutter of pain that only made her more aroused. She felt her enormous breasts being compressed and plucked in a way she’d never felt without her own hands upon them... Her excitement surged higher, the red light of the meteor flaring around her even more energetically. Her sister’s long fingers touched her more vigorously, fingers that she had admired and dreaded until she had far surpassed them on the way to becoming a thundering beauty.

For three years all the power of the red stone had nested in Suzy body, perfecting it, but also evolving, adapting to perfectly mesh with her very genes. The two were inseparable now. She had shined like this on men before. The best and most thrilling of them. But to them it was only a warm light. None of them were her family. None of them shared her blood...

Amanda’s attack continued, hands now mauling the most beautiful breasts in the world so fiercely Suzy felt actual pain which was in a way another form of pleasure. No man had ravaged her like this outside of pure fantasy because no man ever could. Amanda’s leg snaked around hers in a flood of silken skin hissing across each other, before driving them both to the floor. Suzy’s incomparable hemispheres mashing two round holes in the wooding flooring as if it had always been meant to have holders for a pair of teenage bowling balls. God, this was so amazing. she should have put an end to her sister’s stupid mewling a year ago! Keepsakes and brik-a-brac in Amanda’s room began to catch fire in the fury of the crimson glow filling the room. Suzy glowed brighter than the red stone ever had. Brighter than she ever had before.

Sensing Suzy’s trembling readiness, Amanda clenched her fist, extended two fingers, her arm coiling like a snake. “You want to be worshiped, little girl? Let me show you some adult moves you’ve never known.” Amanda struck, her fingertips putting a neat hole through those annoying yoga pants, knuckles spreading the creamy white buttocks that had smashed train engines off their tracks for kicks and took Suzy from behind with shocking, almost ripping force.

Fun was fun, but that had hurt! Suzy struggled – actually struggled! – to roll over under the weight of her larger, more mature sister and saw the impossible...

...Because the power radiating from her naked sexual hunger simply could not tell the two sisters apart. Suzy, in the throws of passion had become Amanda's red stone, and Amanda had touched her everywhere. A goddess was straddling her now. Only it was Amanda: fully transformed, radiant with her own red glow, a super-being built upon the foundation of a robust and mature young woman instead of a tiny slip of an abused girl. Amanda had achieved in seconds what Suzy had amassed in years and surpassed it easily. Flooded with the power that had become so perfectly attuned to the millions of genes the two sisters shared.

Amanda smiled and it was the stuff of horrifying dreams. “OH! Oh this IS SO GOOD SUZY!! Why didn’t you share this before? I LIKE being a god. Sisters should always share their toys... Oh, and yes... I can hear your fear, you baaaad little girl...” Suzy had had nothing of her own until she found the red stone. She had almost lost even that to her domineering sister before she'd been saved by its power. Suzy felt a weight across her hips of a million tons or more as the larger and proportionately stronger Amanda bore down on her, smashing them through the floor, and then through the ground floor again. Driving her into the concrete foundations where Suzy’s still super buttocks cratered the floor. Down into the basement where Amanda used to drag her for her punishment. In the dark places of the soul...

“Lets get one thing clear, little sister...” Her hand drew back and the memory of all the other times Amanda had beaten her for being a bad girl came roaring back.

“You can have the world. But. Martin. Is. MINE.” Then that hand from her nightmares flashed down at a fraction of the speed of light. The whole house disintegrated around them with the roaring echo of the slap!

Suzy... Suzy McCornic, the most perfect and powerful girl in the world – up until 30 seconds ago – knew no more.

Amanda lifted her face and rose skyward from the wreckage, streams of pulverized concrete trickling from her still aroused breasts and long thighs, her inhumanly voluptuous body a work of art that would soon eclipse Suzy in the minds of all men.

There was a hungry gleam in her eyes. Martin was going to make it all up to her... or die trying.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2015 12:55 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, Woodclaw, kobarsos, Ravens_ghost

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds