Amount

My very first ever story.

30 Jun 2015 16:43 #42940 by littlematt
My very first ever story. was created by littlematt
So this is my first ever story. I have dyslexia and ADD. Writing for me has always been a struggle. I do know that I have a burning desire to write. So with that being said the story is a sort of test run for me. I am kind of hoping to do a series and this part of the series. It is kind of close to the beginning of when my wife developed super powers. So here is Super Nancy part 4

After the show we were strolling down a random street heading back towards Times Square and our hotel. The street was lined with bars with one in particular catching our eye. “Submit” We said we were going to live adventuresome on this trip so we entered are first ever S&M bar. We made it all the way to the bouncer. The big brute told us that we were not dressed properly that we should be in fetish wear. Nancy was dressed in the “little black dress” that stopped above the knee and had on her new 4 inch spike heel pumps. I was in a suit and tie. Nancy looked up at the bouncer and with a voice that dripped with honey and sex.

“I really want to go in” her hand gliding down the man’s arm. You could see the toughness drain out from the bouncer.

“Yes Ma’am” the bouncer held the door open for her.

To say we were dressed out of place is and understatement. There were people in rubber, leather, latex. The bar was a nice size not to crowded but crowed enough to get lost. We found a table to stand at in the bar area and my wife order a wine and I got a bourbon and ginger.

It was not long before my wife was approached by a man in a leather thong and leather collar.

“You have the sexiest and hottest legs I have ever seen” He could not take his eyes off my wife’s legs. “I would love to rub them for you”

Nancy looked at me “Hey when in Rome” I said

Looking at the man with a mischievous grin “I have been walking all over the city in these shoes and they have gotten a little dirty, why don’t you use that tongue of yours and lick them clean”

I have never seen this side of Nancy. The man was on the floor at my wife’s feet about to get to work.

“One thing” my wife glaring down at him. Do not touch my skin with your gross tongue of yours UNDERSTAND”

“Yes yes of course” the man babbled anxious to get started

“So how does it feel to have a man at your feet” I asked

“I feel so powerful and very heady” My wife was beaming

We went on talking about what we were going to do tomorrow when all of a sudden Nancy yell down at the man.

“I told you do not touch my foot with your tongue if you do that again you’ll be sorry.”

It was not two minutes latter my wife got a furious look on her face

“I warned you. Now you must pay the price.”

The man looked up with sort of a condescending look on his face.

“I guess you’ll have to punish me” smiling up at her knowing full well at what he had done

This did not sit well with Nancy but much to her credit she remained calm.

“On your hands and knees now right now” she barked

The man place his hands flat on the floor directly in front of Nancy. She placed her shoe over the fella’s right hand and stepped down. It did not take long for the man to be in a whole bunch pain. I could not believe what I was seeing, here was my dear sweet wife crushing a guys hand. He was yelling in pain. The on lookers had no idea how much force my wife was placing on his hand.

“Ok OK I’m sorry please stop.” the man was begging

“ Um is he ok” I asked

Nancy looked down “let me check” her eyes staring at his hand now trapped under her shoe

“He’s fine I have like 5 more millimeters before I break any bones.”

“How do you know that” with a puzzled look on my face

“Well when I looked down and concentrated I can see his bones and I can tell how far I am bending them.”

“What can’t you do? I asked

I feel like there is nothing I can’t do. Let’s enjoy the drinks.

I could not believe it here we are in a S&M bar with my wife who has some guy trapped under her heel like it is no big deal. We talk about how the wine is and how go the show was. Every time I looked down at the man in pain Nancy would directed me back to the conversation. I have to admit I was a little more then turned on.

It had been like 30 minutes and my wife Nancy showed no signs of getting tired and acting like she did this everyday. The man was struggling with all his might to pull his hand out.

Ok I am sorry honey I have to ask “ are you getting tired I mean is it wearing you out stepping on his hand and keeping him there?"

"No not really hard at all” Nancy said smiling “ I don’t feel like I am pressing down at all. I could keep him here for hours. Maybe I should. Let’s get another drink”

Looking down she asked “Hey shoe licker are you enjoying your punishment, not much fun is it” she now now laughing down at the guy.

Now the guy on the floor was desperate. He was pulling at Nancy’s leg and foot trying to get his had out from under her. Then he started to hit my wife.

“Hey you better stop” I yelled I was getting ready to punch the guy.

“Wait honey I can't feel him. He is not hurting me at all” she was smiling the biggest smile at me.

Now he was taking big swings at Nancy’s legs. On the last swing we could tell that he had hurt his good hand.

“Are you done down there are you ready to apologize”

“OOOOO Fuck you crazy bitch let me up, get off me” he screamed

“Naught naught” Nancy mocked “ I was going to let you up thinking that you had learned you lesson. Now I guess I'll have to quit playing around and really hurt you.”

“AAAAA nooooo" the man screamed “Please no more no more please. I sorry.”

“To late” my wife said with a sexy smile on face”

Now the man was beyond pain. He thrashed about trying to pull his hand out from under my wife.

“Now he has 3 millimeters before I break bones” my wife giggled “Come here husband” pulling me by my tie “ I am so turned on right now” She pulled me in for one of the deepest wettest kisses I have ever gotten. It was so unreal to make out with my wife while she abusing this poor guy at her feet

Nancy finally had mercy on him and remove her foot. He fell over whimpering at my wife’s feet.

Total ignoring the guy she went on talking about our plans. Finally my wife looked down at the poor guy struggling at her feet.

With a mixture of amusement in her voice “I have another shoe, are you ready to tongue polish that one”

I stared at my wife “There is no way he is going to do that”

Looking down at he heap on the floor “ Come on Mr shoe licker. You know you want to”

She was tapping the floor in front of him. Then started to softly rub his face with the bottom of her shoe.

“Come on shoe licker. Don’t keep me waiting”

I don’t know how the guy did it but he managed to get himself up enough to hold his head over Nancy’s feet. My wife close her eyes and had a look of total pleasure on her face

“What” I asked

Without opening her eyes “I can feel his tears hitting the tops of my feet.”

to be continued.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Grayface, Dru1076

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• littlematt
  • littlematt's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Jun 2015 23:51 #42949 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic My very first ever story.
Nice job. I'll be honest the whole S&M thing isn't my thing, but you made it work with what you wrote and I'm interested to read more on Nancy.

More
01 Jul 2015 00:06 #42950 by littlematt
Replied by littlematt on topic My very first ever story.
Thank you for the reply. Yea I have never done done this before and needed a way to transition from innocent wife to not so innocent wife. I have a few ideas that are more fun I think then the bar. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

• littlematt
More
01 Jul 2015 11:30 - 01 Jul 2015 13:58 #42958 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic My very first ever story.
I have to say that the BDSM them is really a treacherous minefield, especially after "50 Shades" managed to produce such a distort and false image of it, but I think you managed to handle it in a manner that works. While I think that the BDSM isn't within the interest of many in this community, I think that the ubergirl genre has a definite BDSM element in it. In short the BDSM isn't about pain or humiliation, but rather in getting pleasure from an unbalanced relationship, where one of the two side has the power and the control, fetish gear, gags and so on are just tools that symbolize this control. In a sense being in a relationship with a superwoman is the ultimate BDSM fantasy.
I'm interested to see where you are going with this.

From the writing point of view I think that this is a good first try. I suffer from a mild for of dyslexia myself and for that reason I tend to triple check anything I wrote, which in turn made me acutely aware of errors when I saw them. I spotted some in your work, but none too crippling, although I would strongly urge you to be very creful with punctuation, in particular to add full stops, question marks and so on at the end of each sentence.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2015 13:58 by Woodclaw.

More
01 Jul 2015 13:31 #42962 by littlematt
Replied by littlematt on topic My very first ever story.
Thank you for your thoughtful reply and advice. I will watch punctuation. I am usually happy if I get my name spelled right.

• littlematt
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds