Amount

Hyperwoman

15 Sep 2019 02:18 #65002 by Woody
Hyperwoman was created by Woody
Hi Guys

Something new this week, a chapter story from me and not a one shot. Hyperwoman is 3 chapters over 3 weeks and starts out with Hannah waking up, but where

It's been a while, I am trying for a lighter tone with this one, Thanks to Woodclaw as always for the editing 

Enjoy my bubblegum pop story before the horror hits with the workshops next month

Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaozCloud, gotham_knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Woody
  • Woody's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Sep 2019 03:47 #65003 by Idylls
Replied by Idylls on topic Hyperwoman
Really intriguing. Already making me sad that it'll only be 3 chapters. Hoping to see a more open ended conclusion, just in case the inspiration bugs bites you more. 

• Idylls
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Sep 2019 14:43 #65134 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Hyperwoman
Today or tomorrow (depending on update times) the final chapter of Hyperwoman will drop. I hope you have enjoyed the story and thanks for the comments / feedback on it

I know I say this with most of my stories but kudos' really needs to go to Woodclaw. When your grammar isn't the best (i blame the email age and a lack of proper training) I really tip my hat to our Librarian for his editing skills in making all our stories not only readable but often better (in my case anyway, I haven't seen anyone else's raw work) 

Thanks again and I hope to come back with Hannah and Hyperwoman sooner rather than later.   

Woody 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Woodclaw, ChaozCloud, tranquinha, Monty

• Woody
More
19 Apr 2020 00:56 #67778 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Hyperwoman
Hey all

Honestly never thought I'd get to a chapter 5 but here I am.  Massive props to Hikerangel and CJS for allowing me to reference their characters in this chapter. 

I hope you all enjoy it.  Have a good one and stay safe all

Woody 
The following user(s) said Thank You: CANNNNIS

• Woody
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds