Amount

Super Me: Chapter 5

21 Dec 2019 00:06 - 21 Dec 2019 14:05 #65988 by papayoya1
Super Me: Chapter 4 was created by papayoya1
Ok, Chapter 5 is now available! You can find it here:

gum.co/RjMIP

I have to say it is my favorite one yet. It is full of action and the voice actress outdid herself for this one. I hope you enjoy it!

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 21 Dec 2019 14:05 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, lojack, Sarge395, ChaozCloud, fats, SCOTT R, Revan, MatrixSimon1, Gargamel, cristian01984, minseokkim, HikerAngel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• papayoya1
  • papayoya1's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Dec 2019 19:34 #65990 by HikerAngel
Replied by HikerAngel on topic Super Me: Chapter 4

papayoya1 wrote: I have to say it is my favorite one yet. It is full of action and the voice actress outdid herself for this one. I hope you enjoy it! 

Agreed. The story is great, and the voice acting is superb! These audio stories are a lot of fun...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Revan, papayoya1

More
23 Dec 2019 15:13 #66009 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Super Me: Chapter 5
Just thought I should lend some clarification since I had a comment from a user that was disappointed that Lindsey did not become taller or a mini-GTS in this chapter based on the picture.

The picture is meant to be in perspective with Lindsey in the foreground.  She does NOT grow in this chapter (nor in any subsequent chapters). 

Just wanted to clarify the cover image and dispel any false advertising claims. 

ElF

More
25 Dec 2019 02:08 #66039 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Super Me: Chapter 5
Another fantastic chapter to an amazing story!

Writing and the VA is absolutely incredible for our niche genre!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, papayoya1

More
25 Dec 2019 07:16 #66044 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Super Me: Chapter 5

lfan wrote: The picture is meant to be in perspective with Lindsey in the foreground.  She does NOT grow in this chapter (nor in any subsequent chapters). 

An easy mistake to make consider the other two stories under that account ARE about giantess growth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, papayoya1

More
25 Dec 2019 08:33 #66046 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Super Me: Chapter 5
I loved it. What a wonderful bit of fun the team has created here. I am REALLY looking forward to more! The voice actress does a fantastic job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
26 Dec 2019 06:17 #66062 by lfan

Dru1076 wrote: I loved it. What a wonderful bit of fun the team has created here. I am REALLY looking forward to more! The voice actress does a fantastic job!

Dru!  Great to hear from you and glad you are ok.   Thanks so much for the comments as well.  And I agree....I think this is the actresses best work so far.  She is really great at bringing Lindsey to life!

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
26 Dec 2019 10:04 #66063 by papayoya1
Replied by papayoya1 on topic Super Me: Chapter 5

lfan wrote:

Dru1076 wrote: I loved it. What a wonderful bit of fun the team has created here. I am REALLY looking forward to more! The voice actress does a fantastic job!

Dru!  Great to hear from you and glad you are ok.   Thanks so much for the comments as well.  And I agree....I think this is the actresses best work so far.  She is really great at bringing Lindsey to life!

ElF

I'm so glad to see that you are fine, Dru! And thanks for the feedback!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

• papayoya1
More
26 Dec 2019 10:05 #66064 by papayoya1
Replied by papayoya1 on topic Super Me: Chapter 5
By the way, I just wanted to let everyone that got Chapter 5 over the first three days that the FX version is already available. You can get it just by checking your purchase history in Gumroad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, ChaozCloud

• papayoya1
More
26 Dec 2019 11:53 #66066 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Super Me: Chapter 5

papayoya1 wrote: By the way, I just wanted to let everyone that got Chapter 5 over the first three days that the FX version is already available. You can get it just by checking your purchase history in Gumroad.

Speaking of that, I never quite understood the difference between the two versions.

More
26 Dec 2019 13:42 #66067 by lfan

Woodclaw wrote:

papayoya1 wrote: By the way, I just wanted to let everyone that got Chapter 5 over the first three days that the FX version is already available. You can get it just by checking your purchase history in Gumroad.

Speaking of that, I never quite understood the difference between the two versions.

The FX version has added sound effects (ex:  metal bending, gunshots, etc) to the narration.  The other version is just straight narration 

E

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds