Amount

Scroll of Destiny

07 Apr 2020 22:15 #67453 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Scroll of Destiny

Revan wrote: Out of curiosity, did you leave the ending open to leave it up to the readers imagination? Or are you actually planning to revisit Destiny? 

Well, you never know when Destiny might come calling.... :P

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan, HikerAngel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2020 22:43 #67454 by mechjok
Replied by mechjok on topic Scroll of Destiny
EXCELLENT novel. Well-developed characters, a plausible story, nicely paced. Definitely a step above the norm in any genre. I admit to not being as familiar with HikerAngel- an oversight I assure you I'm correcting- but the hand of the Master is well evident. 

I look forward to future efforts from a brilliant talent- and LaraFan? Get off your ass and start producing more work. I'm doing it ;), so you have no excuse.   
The following user(s) said Thank You: HikerAngel

More
08 Apr 2020 01:00 - 08 Apr 2020 01:02 #67457 by HikerAngel
Replied by HikerAngel on topic Scroll of Destiny

mechjok wrote: EXCELLENT novel. Well-developed characters, a plausible story, nicely paced. Definitely a step above the norm in any genre. I admit to not being as familiar with HikerAngel- an oversight I assure you I'm correcting- but the hand of the Master is well evident. 

I look forward to future efforts from a brilliant talent- and LaraFan? Get off your ass and start producing more work. I'm doing it ;), so you have no excuse.   

Thank you so much for the kind words about Scroll! :)

Larafan is probably doing more than you know.

He does a LOT!

Let's see, in the past month, of the things that I'm aware of, he co-wrote a novel, had heavy involvement editing a second novel, edited another Super Me installment, has helped a variety of SWM authors with edits and ideas, created several covers for Kindle and paperback books, and is doing publicity and advertising for a number of books. I'd say he's producing quite a bit! ;)
Last edit: 08 Apr 2020 01:02 by HikerAngel.

• HikerAngel
  • HikerAngel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
08 Apr 2020 01:05 #67458 by lfan
It’s been a while, but I still remember the  original rule when we started SWM::

”Never believe anything Mechjok says!” :p

at least not until he writes more about Courtney Champion and Brooke Leathers! :p

ElF

More
08 Apr 2020 01:06 #67459 by lfan

HikerAngel wrote:

mechjok wrote: EXCELLENT novel. Well-developed characters, a plausible story, nicely paced. Definitely a step above the norm in any genre. I admit to not being as familiar with HikerAngel- an oversight I assure you I'm correcting- but the hand of the Master is well evident. 

Thank you so much for the kind words about Scroll! :)

Larafan is probably doing more than you know.

He does a LOT!

Let's see, in the past month, of the things that I'm aware of, he co-wrote a novel, had heavy involvement editing a second novel, edited another Super Me installment, has helped a variety of SWM authors with edits and ideas, created several covers for Kindle and paperback books, and is doing publicity and advertising for a number of books. I'd say he's producing quite a bit! ;)

well, I DID stay at a Holiday Inn...

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwiceOnThursdays, HikerAngel

More
08 Apr 2020 02:28 #67464 by mechjok
Yeah. No.

Don't be fooled, LF is a RIDICULOUS slacker- he just happens to be an exceptional stretcher of the truth- lie is such a strong word...

He and I go WAY back- ask him about it some time. Keeping in mind his penchant for embellishment. As for his work ethic- eh. So he's maintained the premier website for our genre for almost twenty years. Big deal. :P

If I was nice to you, LF, you'd think I didn't like you anymore. And I'm still waiting on that new content, slacker. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, HikerAngel

More
08 Apr 2020 02:32 - 08 Apr 2020 02:36 #67465 by mechjok
Re: Courtney Champion and Brooke Leathers

How do you know I haven't? You never call, you never write...

In case you were interested, I'm actually in the middle of a massive revamp of Last of The Fallen. Almost finished with Book One- remember the first go around? Almost 600 digital pages? Try TWICE as long. With FAR more extensive coverage of your aforementioned favorites.

Just sayin' ;)

Last edit: 08 Apr 2020 02:36 by mechjok. Reason: Added Referenced Topic

More
08 Apr 2020 19:24 #67489 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Scroll of Destiny
Ok, so I FINALLY got to reading this.

And the only regret i have is how long I waited until I read it. It's just fantastic.  Great characters,  good strength scenes.  And nicely sexy.

I bought Control too, i'm queuing that one up too.

kudos all around.

More
08 Apr 2020 19:58 #67492 by HikerAngel

mechjok wrote: Almost 600 digital pages? Try TWICE as long. With FAR more extensive coverage of your aforementioned favorites.

Just sayin' ;)

1200 pages!!! :O

"Just sayin'" an awful lot! Can't wait to read the finished product! :)

• HikerAngel
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
08 Apr 2020 20:01 #67493 by HikerAngel

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: Ok, so I FINALLY got to reading this.

And the only regret i have is how long I waited until I read it. It's just fantastic.  Great characters,  good strength scenes.  And nicely sexy.

kudos all around.

Thank you so much, TwiceOnThursdays!  Maybe you should have bought it on Thursday. 'Cause, you know, you could have bought it, like, twice. Hahahaha!

*Looks around sheepishly because no one else is laughing...*
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwiceOnThursdays

• HikerAngel
  • Legend of SWM
  • Legend of SWM
More
08 Apr 2020 20:16 #67494 by mechjok

HikerAngel wrote:

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: Ok, so I FINALLY got to reading this.

kudos all around.

Thank you so much, TwiceOnThursdays!  Maybe you should have bought it on Thursday. 'Cause, you know, you could have bought it, like, twice. Hahahaha!

*thinks about it* BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Twice on Thursdays... classic... 

More
08 Apr 2020 20:19 #67495 by mechjok

HikerAngel wrote:

mechjok wrote: Almost 600 digital pages? Try TWICE as long. With FAR more extensive coverage of your aforementioned favorites.

Just sayin' ;)

1200 pages!!! :O

"Just sayin'" an awful lot! Can't wait to read the finished product! :)

Maybe :P

And that's Book ONE...

More
09 Apr 2020 07:29 #67511 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Scroll of Destiny

mechjok wrote:

HikerAngel wrote: Thank you so much, TwiceOnThursdays!  Maybe you should have bought it on Thursday. 'Cause, you know, you could have bought it, like, twice. Hahahaha!

*thinks about it* BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Twice on Thursdays... classic... 

I admit, I _have_ heard this one before. ;-). OTH, it’s always awesome.

I don’t think anyone has ever twigged on what my handle is in reference to, but it’s also not something that comes up to comment on either.

But what the hell, here it is, in honor of Thursday, the answer to a question no one was asking:

“Hallo, Eeyore."
"Same to you, Pooh Bear, and twice on Thursdays," said Eeyore gloomily.
Before Pooh could say: 'Why Thursdays?' Christopher Robin began to explain the sad story of Eeyore's lost house.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: HikerAngel

More
17 May 2022 15:35 - 17 May 2022 15:40 #74241 by lfan
For those interested, the audiobook version of Scroll of Destiny (the beautification/superwoman novel written by HikerAngel and myself) is now being produced as a Girl Power Audio-exclusive!  The first two chapters will drop tomorrow at GPA, and we will rollout the subsequent chapters over the next several months (there are a lot of them!!) for our Patreon subscribers. Of course, included with this will be all the other audio content on the site as well -- with new productions being added weekly!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 17 May 2022 15:40 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bully_pup, Sarge395, Revan

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds