Amount

Manta

05 Apr 2020 02:13 #67377 by Woody
Manta was created by Woody
Hi all.  

Another new character this week because i can do an origin story but cant come up with any ideas how to use my characters.  This was born out of my duel with hiker and that character there.  Yes there is a retcon to make them twins. I dont think that's ever happened in superheroine stories so it should be ok. Thanks to Hikerangel, Lfan and Garth_reaper on the discord for the advice and feedback.  Enjoy

Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Woodclaw, HikerAngel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Woody
  • Woody's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Apr 2020 00:45 #67424 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Manta
To me, it feels like Manta could be part of an overall "return of magic" story where other ancient cultural champions are also starting to influence the world again. SO maybe set Manta aside momentarily and show us someone else getting picked, with maybe only a passing mention of Manta in the news to tell readers it's the same world. A villain would be an obvious choice (to set up a later clash with Manta) but you could also have some sort of shadowy champion emerge who is not clearly good or bad...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woody, HikerAngel

More
07 Apr 2020 06:49 #67430 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Manta
And here i was happy to leave this as a one shot.  Is a nice concept auGoose. Definitely something that ill keep in mind

Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose

• Woody
More
07 Apr 2020 20:48 #67450 by HikerAngel
Replied by HikerAngel on topic Manta
It seems like the twins concept has a lot of potential for secret identity hijinks as well. You could design a plot around that potentially. Could be fun...

More
08 Apr 2020 02:59 #67466 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Manta

HikerAngel wrote: It seems like the twins concept has a lot of potential for secret identity hijinks as well. You could design a plot around that potentially. Could be fun...

Wayyyyyyyyy ahead of you there

I've been mulling that story over for over a year

Woody
The following user(s) said Thank You: HikerAngel

• Woody
More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds