Amount

Super Me: Chapter 6

02 May 2020 10:45 #67888 by ChaozCloud
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Monty, papayoya1, Garth_Vader, Glaazius, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ChaozCloud
  • ChaozCloud's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 May 2020 15:35 - 02 May 2020 15:37 #67894 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
Thanks, Cloud!  Beat me to it!

Yes, we released Chapter 6 yesterday, and I think it's one of the best from our voice actress (and that's saying a lot!).  Building off all her "heroic" action in Chapter 5, Lindsey realizes that becoming the city's resident superheroine is the easiest way to garner the type of attention and material stuff she craves.  Thankfully, some criminals decide to hijack an armored van, giving Lindsey the perfect setup for her coming out party!

Check it out and/or catch up with all of the previous other chapters of Super Me at our store: gumroad.com/papayoya. 

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 02 May 2020 15:37 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Sarge395, ChaozCloud, SCOTT R, Monty, papayoya1, Woody, Garth_Vader, Rjjt456

More
04 May 2020 15:12 - 04 May 2020 15:13 #67914 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
$@#%! Do I love Lindsey, especially the way the Voice Artist portrays her.

Everyone who's into supergirls being super and doing super-stuff will get a kick out of her.

Seriously, I'm massively proud to be associated with this work.  For the record, I do the sound FX and occasionally chip in half a line amongst the thousands written by Papayoya and LF.  No, I don't get paid, it's just fun for me, I swear I'm not on comission!
Last edit: 04 May 2020 15:13 by conceptfan. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Woodclaw, Kamelmann, ChaozCloud, SCOTT R, Monty, papayoya1, Garth_Vader, Rjjt456

More
06 May 2020 16:28 #67936 by lfan
Thanks, CF!  Your check is in the mail! ;)

Seriously, this is a team effort, a literal UN of content creators on three separate continents in four countries!  Couldn't do this without CF's help and (pro bono) advice. While Lindsey might not be as blood thirsty as some of his girls (yet?), there is certainly some of his influence and editing sprinkled throughout the chapters!

Teamwork makes the dream work!

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: papayoya1, Garth_Vader, Rjjt456

More
07 May 2020 00:09 #67943 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
These get better every time. The voice as actor is brilliant and the story is loads of fun. I'll be buying all these as they come out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Garth_Vader

More
07 May 2020 02:02 #67944 by lfan

Dru1076 wrote: These get better every time. The voice as actor is brilliant and the story is loads of fun. I'll be buying all these as they come out.

Thanks for the support, Dru!  As always, we appreciate our patrons in this project!

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, papayoya1

More
07 May 2020 14:07 #67949 by papayoya1
Replied by papayoya1 on topic Super Me: Chapter 6

Dru1076 wrote: These get better every time. The voice as actor is brilliant and the story is loads of fun. I'll be buying all these as they come out.

Thanks Dru! On our side we will keep trying to make them better and better every time! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
07 May 2020 18:02 - 07 May 2020 18:03 #67954 by pwnmawn
Replied by pwnmawn on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
I've listened to all of them and will stay to the end for sure. Amazing story and actress. If I could suggest something
Spoily: 
You have mentioned super intelligence, and she has used her super brain to process a lot of information like a super computer, but hasn't actually become more intelligent. The concept of a bimbo becoming super intelligent is one that has to be explored and this is the perfect chance. She could become super rich by moving the stock market, study her own abilities and improve them even more, manipulate friends and foes, or even display mind reading or telekinesis. A.super smart Lindsey would make this an even more amazing story.
Thanks for your hard work. I am really enjoying this and even payed a little more to show my appreciation. Waiting eagerly for the next entry!
Last edit: 07 May 2020 18:03 by pwnmawn. Reason: Formatting
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, papayoya1

More
09 May 2020 09:18 #67977 by Glaazius
Replied by Glaazius on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
Simple amazing as always.

Im very keen to see how Lindsey's tolerance will cope with the chores of being a superhero.
Not to mention the complains and remarks of the public about her way of handling things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, papayoya1

More
12 May 2020 13:44 #68010 by lfan

pwnmawn wrote: I've listened to all of them and will stay to the end for sure. Amazing story and actress. If I could suggest something
Spoily: 
You have mentioned super intelligence, and she has used her super brain to process a lot of information like a super computer, but hasn't actually become more intelligent. The concept of a bimbo becoming super intelligent is one that has to be explored and this is the perfect chance. She could become super rich by moving the stock market, study her own abilities and improve them even more, manipulate friends and foes, or even display mind reading or telekinesis. A.super smart Lindsey would make this an even more amazing story.
Thanks for your hard work. I am really enjoying this and even payed a little more to show my appreciation. Waiting eagerly for the next entry!

Thanks for the support and the suggestion.  While we have the next 10+ chapters fairly outlined, we'll keep your suggestion in mind. That said, we'll just say that the full array of Lindsey's powers hasn't been realized yet!  ;)

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty, papayoya1

More
12 May 2020 13:45 #68011 by lfan

Glaazius wrote: Simple amazing as always.

Im very keen to see how Lindsey's tolerance will cope with the chores of being a superhero.
Not to mention the complains and remarks of the public about her way of handling things.

If I know Lindsey, she's not very tolerant of people that dislike her.  But I suppose time will tell..... ;)

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: papayoya1

More
07 Jan 2022 16:07 #73079 by Andy_H
Replied by Andy_H on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
Been reading this series and just got to chapter 6.
Have to say it's one of the best stories I've come across and the audio and sound effects version is amazing. 
Highly recommended getting this series. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
07 Jan 2022 19:25 #73080 by Bolt527
Replied by Bolt527 on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
Could only be better if a real antagonist surfaced...someone darker than Lindsay's chaotic neutral / good character. Otherwise, I agree, bravo.

More
07 Jan 2022 20:43 - 07 Jan 2022 22:35 #73081 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Super Me: Chapter 6
I see Chapter 7 is up and running and I'm getting 'on-board' - The Train Stop Scene looks Spectacular!

app.gumroad.com/d/d182728139ca6f5e2e95784eb3d80f92

Last edit: 07 Jan 2022 22:35 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Slim0926, eric328

More
08 Jan 2022 04:01 #73082 by lfan
Well, without trying to give anything away, I’ll just say stay tuned!  :)

elf

Could only be better if a real antagonist surfaced...someone darker than Lindsay's chaotic neutral / good character. Otherwise, I agree, bravo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Monty, Bolt527

More
08 Jan 2022 16:43 - 09 Jan 2022 19:25 #73086 by Monty
I picked up chapters 6 & 7, which were great work!
Wanting to rewind to the background of Lindsay's amazing (and accidental) discoveries - (The accidental part adds to the beauty), I picked up Chapter 1 this weekend....WOW...great work by Conceptfan, Lfan and Papayoya!

I like the pdf format combined with the audio files complete as one whole package.
I'll definitely be picking up other chapters.
Great Work Guys!

Last edit: 09 Jan 2022 19:25 by Monty.

More
09 Jan 2022 23:11 - 11 Jan 2022 04:50 #73093 by Monty

First four brilliant chapters read, and at least four more awesome chapters to be read! (and heard!) :)

Last edit: 11 Jan 2022 04:50 by Monty.

More
11 Jan 2022 03:27 #73100 by lfan
Thx, Monty!  :).  More Lindseyness to come!

ElF

More
11 Jan 2022 22:27 - 12 Jan 2022 07:14 #73103 by Monty
Could this be the girl below who Lindsey is based on?, as we only get to see her great rear in the shots at the start of the chapters.
She would definitely be the Ultimate Influencer Model.
​​​​​​She has her glasses on in public disguise if she wants a quiet day (or if she wants to surprise an unwitting robber in a bank heist with her true powers) @0:37 and @1:09, but she shows her devilish streak @1:14 if you were to step out of line with her!...

​​​​​
Last edit: 12 Jan 2022 07:14 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, Slim0926, naimer

More
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds