Amount

Try not to be too surprised

18 Sep 2020 01:26 #69212 by YAGS
Try not to be too surprised was created by YAGS
Try not to be too surprised when you see the latest addition to the SWM Library. I've just added my first story in 5 years!

Don't get too excited, though. It's not even a new story. When I first wrote " 21st Century Magic – Do you really think you’re worthy of me? "
for workshop 2.05 back in 2006, I did an experimental thing where I told the story out of order, just to try something that I'd never done before in my writing. While it was a good learning experience for me, I always thought the story would be better if I rearranged it to a normal chronological order. Which should have taken me all of 15 minutes, since we're dealing with a story for a workshop with a 1000 word maximum limit. 14 years later, I finally got around to it. LOL

Anyway, I'm feeling inspired, so I've been going through some of my old stories that I didn't complete, and trying to work on them. Hopefully, I'll post some actual new material soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, freeLancer, shadar, Raa, mechjok, kshoo, ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, fats, Revan, tranquinha, TwiceOnThursdays, Monty, eric328, Gargamel, pwnmawn, Woody, HikerAngel, BrokenIron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
19 Sep 2020 18:57 #69225 by gly369
Replied by gly369 on topic Try not to be too surprised
21st Century Magic is an awesome series, 21st Century Magic: Celebrity Superagent is my favourite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tranquinha

More
19 Sep 2020 20:42 - 19 Sep 2020 20:43 #69226 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Try not to be too surprised

gly369 wrote: 21st Century Magic is an awesome series, 21st Century Magic: Celebrity Superagent is my favourite.

Thanks.

I should point out that the title of what I posted here for that one should have been "21'st Century Magic: Celebrity Superagent (preview scene)". That's not the whole story. I have lots of vague plans for that character, and even the beginning of another chapter that I already wrote, but nothing concrete.

I've got at least half a dozen other stories that I plan on working on first. As I said, I'm feeling motivated right now. I already have another chapter of "Gotcha!" done, but it's pretty short, so I'll see if I can write a few more chapters in the next week or two, and then post all the new material at once. I have definite plans for that one, with roughly another dozen chapters planned. But I've also got other stories I'm working on, so I'm not sure which is my highest priority right now. Maybe I'll start a poll, to see what the rest of you would most like to see.
Last edit: 19 Sep 2020 20:43 by YAGS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaozCloud, BrokenIron

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
20 Sep 2020 05:42 #69229 by blacknight
Replied by blacknight on topic Try not to be too surprised
yes please... to all of it.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds