Amount

ReddofNonnac - Operation Downfall Comic Issue 1 for Sale

04 Sep 2021 17:18 #72236 by reddofnonnac
A while back I had gotten a few requests on my DeventArt page  to do a comic for sale of my OC and her universe.  I've had it up for a while on my page but I thought I would create a post here to see if there was any interest as well.  I've attached a PDF of the first nine actual comic page(No title, credit or intro pages).

The Regular Edition (67 pages) is $6  gum.co/TyqrX The Deluxe Edition is $10 and also contains the high resolution render images with no text:  gum.co/kPNxI

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, slim36, Dru1076

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• reddofnonnac
  • reddofnonnac's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Sep 2021 03:46 #72254 by Dru1076
I bought this the week it became available, and I really enjoyed it. I hope you do more! High quality work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac

More
07 Sep 2021 12:55 - 07 Sep 2021 12:57 #72255 by reddofnonnac
Glad you like it! I've been working on Issue 2 on and off and I'm up to 71 pages so it's going to be longer then the first one. I have a preview of it here www.deviantart.com/reddofnonnac/art/Oper...pe=edit&ga_changes=1 for those interested. It's been updated to correct the render error I spotted.

Hopefully I can get myself in the right headspace to finish it this year, still need to find an editor to look it over as well.
Last edit: 07 Sep 2021 12:57 by reddofnonnac.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Dru1076

• reddofnonnac
  • reddofnonnac's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds