Amount

Super Me - Ch 8

09 Nov 2021 13:44 - 19 Nov 2021 13:20 #72605 by lfan
Super Me - Ch 8 was created by lfan
After an extended hiatus, Lindsey is back and as super as ever.  Now available on Gumroad (see link in next message)!

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 19 Nov 2021 13:20 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, compy, Dru1076, ChaozCloud, fats, SCOTT R, rieputra, Revan, tranquinha, Slim0926, Monty, eric328, Gargamel, static2097, cristian01984, RD, pwnmawn, guimachajo1, Glaazius and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Nov 2021 13:19 #72698 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Super Me - Ch 8
Super Me - Chapter 8 is now available at:  papayoya.gumroad.com/l/syaAmv

Chapter 8 is 30 minutes long and sees Lindsey getting excited as her PR team starts working on a super-suit that can keep up with her super lifestyle. In the meantime, Lindsey's ex-boyfriend manages to piss her off on social media which prompts our new super girl to pay him an unannounced visit. While her ex might not be as excited to see her, Lindsey does her best to persuade him to help satisfy her superpowered libido as only she can! 

Super Me is narrated by Shennychwan who, once again, brings the bratty and superpowered Lindsey to life. I wanted to make special mention that while she has been incredible this whole series, I think her narration of this chapter is truly some of her best work yet!For those wanting to play 'catch up', you can find all the previous chapters of Super Me on Papa's store at: , please visit: gumroad.com/papayoya

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, ChaozCloud, SCOTT R, Monty, eric328, static2097, Glaazius

• lfan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
22 Nov 2021 15:23 #72719 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Super Me - Ch 8
Don't listen to this last thing at night... you won't sleep. This has got to be one of the hottest narrations I've ever heard... the actress seems to have totally nailed Lindsey's attitude. Sexy as f**k.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
22 Nov 2021 17:44 #72726 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Super Me - Ch 8
CF has spoken. Instabuy!

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
22 Nov 2021 21:32 #72727 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Super Me - Ch 8
I dont know how anyone can top CF's comment. But there are no words to describe just how much or why this chapter is the absolute best one in the story so far! MUST BUY! 2000%

More
24 Nov 2021 15:44 #72743 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Super Me - Ch 8

I dont know how anyone can top CF's comment. But there are no words to describe just how much or why this chapter is the absolute best one in the story so far! MUST BUY! 2000%
wow!   Thanks for the rousing endorsements guys!  Definitely the “sexiest” chapter we’ve attempted so far, and the VA hit it out of the park, IMO

thanks to everyone for the continued support!

ElF & Papa

• lfan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds