Amount

Wrath of the Stripper

19 Feb 2007 06:02 #8380 by crazyfck
Wrath of the Stripper was created by crazyfck
[pardon my engrish, first try in an alien language]

Warning 1: Violence (what do you expected when a big breasted stripper gets superpowers?)

Warning 2: It need someone who knows english better than me to revise it. But who really, really cares? Writing is fast, revising it is slow, and I'm lazy one.

Inputs are always welcome

Lisa Lipps enters the bank with her red dress; she was already tall before the transformation, now she is imposing. Her body is buff now, with much more muscles than the average guy.

She goes to balcony. 'give me all your money'.

'What?' The little man replied. Lisa looks at her side and hers eyes shot its beams at an old lady near her, living only a mark at the floor. People are screaming now.

'Let me try again, give all fucking money, or everybody will dies'

'Wha.. what?'

'if you say 'what' one more time again...'

'I... I think ttthe mannnna...ger... run away!'

Lisa was becoming impatient, an thats a terrible thing to anyone near her. With her fist she had stricken the balcony in a million pieces, the scared man fall backwards from the impact of the debris.

'Where is the money, little shit?!'

The police was outside, Lisa Lipps look at them and then over the little man crying in the floor.

'Did you call the cops you fucking retard? Dont you know you will die because of that!'

'But... but...'

Lisa shot her eyes, hitting the carpet, she focus the beams firing the carpet slowly going towards the man. 'Dont move' She says. The man screams when the heat goes through his skin like a knife. She loved to hear those pathetic screams. He was in fire, Lisa took a breath and shoved all in front of her, cracking the walls.

Everyone had left the bank. The cops and two swat teams waiting outside.

Using her x-ray vision, she found the money, but too much work, she didnt want to do this now. She wanted fun, she want people to give her instead than merely stole. That's cheap.

Now, what to do with the cops? She thought. Lisa begun to float, thinking what punishment those creatures deserve.

Her large implants make her some superpowers unheard of. With her breast she could detect fear or lust. Her breasts were indeed super sensitives. With anyone's mouth in her nipple she could almost read minds, brainwash them. It was one of her favourite powers, she loved the heat beams stuff too. She was kind of lazy, so heat beams where very handy to make anyone follow her orders.

But she decided to kill the cops one by one using only her hands. With a puff of air, the bank windows where blasted over the cops, heavily bleeding anyone near. She decides to go outside walk instead of floating. In despair the cops bring all fire they had, some cops, the smart ones, where already running away. The rain of bullets left Lisa naked, to all TV stations camera were trying not to show the stripper mega breasts, but that was impossible.

Lisa laughs at her nakedness, balancing her breasts to the sides as she done all her life on stage. She decides to make a show to them, doing her routine, dancing as if she heard music. She sees the cameras far away and gives a kiss, creating a little tornado over the crowd far in the street. She sees the camera over the other side of the street and begun a kiss, these people starts to run, but Lisa nods her head and dont make another tornado. She wanted an audience. She was an exibicionist.

She continues her routine balancing her breasts to the cops and dance walking towards them. The bullets didnt stop, to Lisa it was part of the show. The first cop was to paralysed to react, Lisa takes him by the chin and shove his face in her breasts smiling to everyone in sight.

The man falls dead at the ground, his head has been crushed. Lisa Lipps spotted another one, who tried to run, Lisa floats and take him by his uniform. 'Why did you run, dont you like big breasts?'. The man was too scared to respond. 'Are you gay? If you are gay you are in the fucking wrong place'. She shoves him to the swat truck making it falls to the side.

Some cops who are fool enough where still firing at her. She grabs two at the same time and put their mouths in her each nipple, dancing. She had begun to fly upwards. At 100 meters she took them of her nipples and stared at their faces. 'Hmm, you are nice looking one and you are not!' She let the bald cop fall, the another one put his hand over her breasts. Lisa laughs 'At least one here have some balls!'

'T..they are so big'

'That's a away to talk to a woman!'

'I'm... sorry... I ddint mean...'

'It's ok, mama is here, take a little more of these...'. One thing, she liked to sense their fear, but she loved to sense their lust. This one had both. This one she will not kill, he was too cute to kill.

She put him on a terrain of a building. And ask: 'do you have many friends down there?'

'I... I... yes'

'Say bye to them'

'No... please dont'

Twelve cops left, they were persistent, the bravest but also the incredibly foolish to think they can fight Lisa Lipps. She puts her feet on the ground with a thud that makes everyone jump.

'All right lads, the show is over, its time to pay, or... pray'

They begun to fire at her again, Lisa wanted to humiliate those bastards, there is no such a thing hero around her. They will die in a way they will regret to trying to be heroes.

In an amazing speed she took all twelve and put inside in another swat truck. Using her beams she glued the doors. Flying over she took the truck with easy deforming the metal in her hands. She began to shake it up and down. Each time faster, the screams inside became louder, Lisa applied more speed and the screams faded away. She goes to the TV crew, and asks 'anyone down there wants a swat shake?'. She tore the track and the gore fall to street. 'Nobody fucks with me! Did you all fucking understand!'.

She tossed the mangled truck towards a building, on several onlookers in the windows. They tried to run, but the ball of metal cave in various meters.

Lisa walked to the TV crew. 'It was live?'.

The camera tries to respond. 'N..no...'

'WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" She took him by the collar.

'The transmission was cut from the aair, bbecause of... your bbreast exposure and such extreme vvviolence'.

'Pick the camera, dickhead'

She had begun to fly with the camera man over the sky.

Twenty minutes later, at the TV station headquarters, the news chief have the information that Lisa Lipps had took one of his crew members.

'We need Superman'

'He doesnt exist, chief'

'So we are doomed to a superpowered big breasted stripper'

'Do you think she coming here?'

'I dont believe, if it was, she would be already here'

'Maybe she would take some clothes'

At her house, a magnificent mansion of a multibilionaire that she killed, several women are slaves to make clothes to her dimensions. Not an easy task. She loved red, but a little tired of the color she asked for pink. There are no pink textiles, one of the terrified slaves said.

'Damn it. You come here'.

A young woman came to her. 'Open your mouth'. The scared woman did. Lisa took her head and put one big nipple at her mouth. Lisa will brainwash her: 'Pink tissues will be your life from now one, fucking midget'. Some blood came from the slave's nose.

In a zombie state, the poor woman became obsessed in bringing pink textiles to her mistress, for life. 'Do you are recording this stuff', Lisa asked the camera man.

'Yes, everything'

'Good, how do you think Mighty Lisa Lipps's show, sounds good?'

'Yes, madam'

'Nah, how about Fucking Powerful Lisa Lipps's show?'

'Even better, madam'

'It will be 24 hours a day, non stop, I want spielberg to direct this show'

'Yes, I believe that you can persuade him, madam'

'Well, I dont remember any other name, so he will serve'

'Brilliant choice, madam.'

'Stop calling me madam, looks like I'm old or something'

'Yes, mistress'

'Godly Mistress'

'Yes, Godly Mistress'

Ten minutes later, the slaves started her pink dress. Lisa's wanted options, so they did at least fifty different dresses.

Dressed like a stripper on a stage, Lisa Lipps enters the hall of the TV station, walking. The receptionist and all other people recognize her immediately.

'I want to talk to the president, CEO, whatever'

The receptionist just picked the phone, fast. 'Inform Mr. Jacob that Lisa Lipps is here and demands to talk with him... yes, right... ok.'.

'Ms.Lipps, he will talk to you in some moments... can I bring you something? Coffee?'

'Where is he?'

'He's coming...'

'What's that sound?'

'What sound?'

'A fuckin helicopter, he's leaving, doesnt he?'

'Nnno. I mean...'

'I've heard everything, do you think a mere receptionist can fool me!' Lisa Lipps's eyes turned red and flashed over the mere receptionist, living her imprint over the wall, ashes and smoke.

'Did you caught that, cameraboy?'

'Every second, Godly Mistress'

'Damn, I need stronger clothes, these clothes cant handle an helicopter pursuit.'

'I believe kevlar would be appropriated, Godly Mistress'

'What's that?'

'They do body armor with these stuff, Godly Mistress'

'Is scratchable ?'

'Yes, Godly Mistress'

'Comes in red?

'Any color do you want, Godly Mistress'

'Hmmm, nice, but first, I have an Helicopter to catch, wait for me on the roof'

Lisa Lipps flew thru the window, searching for the helicopter. She spotted one. Approaching the helicopter she took the door off. There where two old ladies and the pilot. 'Shit, wrong one'. She tossed the helicopter away. She found another one some miles ahead.

In some moments, the television CEO sought Lisa coming. 'Oh, no'. On the other side of the windows she gives a hello, smashing the door away. Lisa enters the helicopter. Her breasts and buttocks occupated two seats. 'I have a proposal for you, Mr President... but first let me show my terms'. She picked the pilot and tossed him out. 'If you lives, its because we have an deal, understood?'

'Understood'

'Ok, let's begin teaching your place'

She tore her brassiere, leaving a spectacular breast to his amazed view. As usual she will brainwash him with her powered nipples. The helicopter begins to loose its direction, spinning. Lisa Lipps begun to give her business input to the CEO: 'I'm the most important thing in your life, above everything, your friends, family, even your miserable life, I'm everything, my happiness is all that matters to you, you would kill anyone or yourself just to see me smiling'.

Before the helicopter reach a building, Lisa flew with the CEO in her breasts, which would be the best brainwash ever. Flying back to the TV building, she puts the man on the floor, barely conscious, his mind was trying to adapt, all brain cells that didnt have her Lisa Lipps imprinted where dying.

Lisa detected fear from someone near, with her x-ray she found a guy hiding from her in the elevator's machines room. Ripping the door, she demands his cell phone. She was calling her slaves 'I need another outfit, one equal, in one hour or you all will regret for being lazy.'

The CEO was waking up, the cameraboy was there filming everything.

'Hey, President, you are late for your work, moving, the cameraboy here will tell you what to do, he is now our boss'

Lisa was tired of her day. It's always fun to be her, she loved her powers, her huge breasts, to make the world her playground. And she decided that was time to go home. People were rushing to attend her demands, but she was frivolous, the TV show was a nice idea, but later. Tomorrow maybe.

At home she watched the television, her station showed every image they had of her, even making positive points about her destructive attitude. But Lisa didnt really care, she had her new toy, Bradd Pitt eating her pussy. Another well-built male models bringing her chocolate cakes, strawberrys, everything they know she would like.

But even with superpowers, the wine still had it effects. But the good side was she didnt have any hangovers, she could drink, drink and drink and became so drunk that even her knew whats she doing. Every night she becomes drunk. And high, even marijuana became better with superpowers. She feels that she could be drunk and high all the time.

One time she was so drunk that she decided to visit her old fans, fans since when she where just a mere mortal with huge tits. She had a list of the credit cards, they are many, people who where members of her site for a long time. She would do this once a week, taking at random.

The first one was a young man, still living at parent's house. The first time is always difficult, and been drunk wasnt helping. Lisa with her GPS trying to find the coordinates, couldnt control very well her flying, some times she took too much velocity, missing the turning point. Some times flting too low, creating devastation line over the land. And him leaving in Brazil didnt help either.

'Where is this fucking city?'. At first it sounds easy, to take a flight and pick her fan around the globe, but now she annoyed now. She was too drunk to think straight, far from home, her clothes were in tears. Basically only her red stockings, bra and high heels where intact. Risqué. She wanted someone to fuck right now, and he was the most good looking of her fans. At least was at his photos on myspace.

She decided to take a brake and take some water over a little city. Not that she really needed, but flying over the continents gives her thirst. She enters a crowded bar and everybody stopped, like when a teacher enters the class. Not because they know she is, but because in her high heels, she was way over seven feet, with breasts much more striking than her height, or even than her amazingly muscular curves gracing her whole body. Not forgetting that Lisa is only in a bra and stockings.

She was bored of the commotion she created everywhere. She needed something different; maybe one of her old fans could help it. She just asked for water, no, she changed the idea, vodka, a bottle; it can be understandable in any language. She didn't know why, but this encounter was making her nervous. A feeling she never had since her transformation.

He looked a nice guy, a half-geek, but at least he looked nicely manly, making him half-desirable. And he would knew her very well, he must have readed her stupid interviews, talk-shows, her cheap fucking with some strange guys. She never cared about that, but now she was.

She asked for another bottle. She said fuckit and drank the whole glass in a gulp. Now she was really drunk. She couldn't walk straight in those heels but she could fly. She decides to blow people in her sight than pass thru them.

She remembers when the military persuaded her to fight for her country. She even thought about, but when they show what they needed from her, she said: 'fuck these little wars'. Lisa Lipps brain capacity where so much sophisticated than before. She could win Deep Blue any time at chess. Her intelligence grew as her arrogance.

She was thinking too much, she took off, flying looking at her GPS: 'Ok, fifty kilometers that away. She landed at his street, now she would find the house. There is a light in a window, must be him. She flew to there.

He was in his computer, jacking off as usual. He heard knocks on his door. He turned off is monitor and opens his door. 'Oh, God, is you!' He was trembling. She replied 'Hey you look even nicer than your photos, or I must be really drunk' Lisa closed the door. 'We dont want to wake your parents, dont you?'

He was in shock, she was there, and he knew about her new powers, it was too much. It was an awkward moment, Lisa bited her lips and took the initiative. She sat on his bed, and patted her hand: 'come here'. He seats besides her.

'You are really shy, hmmm, why dont you kiss me?'

He looked at her tights, massive tights, than her hands, her breasts. He could see her nipples enlarging in the huge bra.

She could feel his lust, so much lust. She didnt want any disturbance, she took him in her arms and flew away. With her x-ray vision, she found an empty apartment, a nice one. She wanted it to be tender. She treated him with care, not hurting him in any way. She feels he was precious. He was in heaven, not yet believing whats happening.

Four times was his new record, could be five, but she sleeps after her twentieth orgasm. He couldnt sleep, he stayed all night awake, just looking and feeling her skin, her breath, and her breasts. At the morning he wake in his bedroom, he knew it wasnt just a dream, was real. The pains at his hips were real.

Sober, Lisa wasnt so tender, she was the kind of boss who shot the messenger. This when she didnt have any coffee. Because of this, her slaves are always bringing the sweetest wine to her all the time, the best pot they can find, and chocolate seems to calm her down.

But when she was too drunk it was a bigger problem than when she is sober, she would fly around destroying things for cheap laughs. Somehow they knew she becomes excited when she was showing off her absolute powers. It could be any time, at the evening, or in the morning, a huge big-breasted stripper could attack you for no reason.

People around where she leaves, already left the area. There is always news about a little rampage here and there from this unstoppable crazy woman. The government decided that is just better not pissing her off. She was a criminal with the license to kill. People demanded reaction, they where afraid of her.

Everyone on Earth was afraid of her, some weeks ago, Lisa was watching the news, searching for some another stunt from her, the headline for the day was a crowd of people over washington crying for reaction from the white house to the superpowered stripper. Of course they where reacting, in secret, but they where, and they just couldnt tell them. Lisa Lipps could not know.

Laughing at first, Lisa sees that the transmission is live, so she decides to pay them a visit. She took her GPS and flew to there, in a white robe and a towel over her head. In some minutes she was there, now here hair was dried and magnificent, flying in such speeds was better than any brush.

People pointed at the sky, some get away before Lisa demonstrating her wrath over them. But there some that where victims of her path of destruction. They wanted revenge at any cost. When Lisa Lipps touch the ground, a fat lady goes running towards her.

'You bitch, you killed my husband'

'Get over' Lisa backhands sending her flying and spinning to the other end of the street.

They where another ones, but now is better a second thought. She floats, so she could see everyone in their eyes.

'Everyone dies! Sometimes is a stroke, sometimes in a car crash, sometimes by the bigger... (she opens her robe) ...breasts you ever seee...'

Someone trowed a bag of ink at her, hitting her breasts and robe. What a huge mistake. Even the TV camera and the audience knew it was the dumbest thing anyone could make. She looks at it, and them at the hundred eyes below. They could see the anger inside of her building. Her eyes where bright red, her muscles werent soo smooth anymore, a web of veins where rising in her biceps, her muscles seemed to be larger. The robe catches fire and falls in ashes.

'Shit' the cameraman said, leaving the camera there. It was like a tsunami coming over you. Run as fast you can. Lisa Lipps let out a scream shattering the windows of cars and every glass in sight, everyone becomes deaf. Lisa unleashes the full force her heat beams, so bright that would burn the retinas of someone far away. It was like a super explosion, but a continuous one.

It need to be explained in details: in two miles away, you would first see the flash of light, our eyes became blind, then you feel the heat over your skin, like a thousand needles, the ground starts to tremble, then a earsplitting shock wave shatters everything, only the concrete barely can stand. And finally, a monstruous wall of fire. And waves of it repeating, until Lisa Lipps stops.

Lisa looked around; everything was turned in to an incandescent dust. The White House too, half of washington where destroyed in some seconds, just because of some ink on a stripper's breast. It was a lesson to the humanity. Dont piss Lisa Lipps off.

It was some weeks ago, now her muscles where in smooth mode. And when she is happy her breasts seemed bigger, in fact they where. And also her breast's super sensibility... continues on the next episode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crazyfck
  • crazyfck's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Feb 2007 06:36 #8381 by crazyfck
Replied by crazyfck on topic Re: Wrath of the Stripper
Next time, I will revise it before posting in here, just passing my eyes I've seen so many stupid errors, and looks like we dont have the 'edit' option on here, damn

• crazyfck
More
20 Feb 2007 00:32 #8390 by crazyfck
Episode 2: Candy Cantaloupes

In a hidden subterranean base, there was a list with all strippers who had similar breast implants of Lisa Lipps. The army believes that it was the key of Lisa Lipps amazing powers. The only way to fight Lisa was creating a nemesis. And somehow a bigger size of implants would give greater powers.

They had only two clues to find out how Lisa Lipps got her powers: 1) the strange radiation Lisa emmited at her washington destruction and 2) the strange implants material prohibited by FDA ten years ago.

The only candidates were the strippers named Minka, Kayla Kleevage, Crystal Storm and another one, the only one mentally stable, Candy Cantaloupes.

Candy retired years ago, she reduced her breast size to have a normal life, with a normal husband and family. But the trace of her implants is still inside of her. And the most important, she had a reason to hate Lisa Lipps; Lisa had crippled her father in one of her 'jokes'.

As soon as Candy knew about her father's state, she received a visit from the army. They explained to her their intentions. She didn't accepted at first, but watching the news with her husband, they felt they should do something.

Candy asked 'why dont you take anyone and just give the damn balls of silicon.'

The scientist said: 'somehow your body absorved this material properties over the years. We have to wait at least ten years to have anyone in your condition'.

'Shit, Why me? Must be a thousand who had those implants too'

'Yes, but not in the same concentration that you had'

'I have a family, I dont want to envolve them in this!'

'They will be protected by us, dont worry, she will never find them'

'Oh, come on, you know that she can take anything if she wanted'

'Information is everything, there will be no trace to your family, this I can garantee.'

'Why not Dusty Busty? Sarenna Lee... Wendy Whoopers?'

'They are friends of Lisa Lipps, you are not. Please understand that if accept this, you will be most powerful being in the planet. We would never do a such thing, but look at our situation, you've seen those people assassinated everyday on television, your father is lucky to be alive. You know what's right, we wouldnt give you so much power if we didnt trust in your values. You will have the power to protect us.'

'I'm just a housewife...'

'And that's enough'

At her house, Candy cried in her husband arms. 'I dont want to do this, I love my life, I want to be in it, I'm so happy with you.'

'Any choice you make, I'll be at your side, dont worry. If you want to run away, I'll be there with you, if you go, I'll wait for you. You know I love you so much'

'I love you so much, so much...'

They had sex that night, the last 'normal' sex they would ever have.

In the base Candy wanted to trow up. They had these huge machine, with those radiation symbols everywhere. It was a dangerous place. Everyone used white masks, protective glasses, and they where in rush. The radiation was too high to be too much time in there. The scientists were apprehensive, noone would know if it would work or not.

The humming starts, Candy was lied down on a huge table, naked with a white sheet over her. Candy was nervous 'it will hurt me? it will kill me?'. Than a bright light fills the room.

• crazyfck
More
20 Feb 2007 02:28 #8393 by crazyfck
'Sir! We reached 10%, her body is indeed absorbing the radiation'

They could see Candy breasts elevating the white sheet over her higher.
'Good. And looks like her breast is filling out to the implants original state.'

'Elevate radiation output to 20%' said the commander.

'Yes, sir'

The humming became louder, Candy looked at her breasts that were huge as ten years ago 'Oh, no, not again'.

A red alert started buzzing. 'Shit, abort! Shut down all machines'

'Trying sir, the output elevated itself in 50%! 60%! 80%! It's reaching 110%'

The commander picked the radio 'Attention, this is not a drill, evacuate the base, this is not drill. Evacuate the base'

'Sir, the output is in 300%, the machines will melt!'

'Well, we are doomed, I hope it was for a good reason'. He looked at Candy over the window, she seemed bigger, much more bigger in every way.

'Sir, 1000%, its a chain reaction!'

'Farewell, then'

The base exploded in a nuclear blast, an earthquake could be felt in all nearby cities. A cloud of dust surrounded the mountain above the base. Some hours later, a military helicopter flew over the region, and deployed two scientists and two soldiers. 'The radiation is low' said one of the scientists.

'How could it be?'

'Something absorbed the radiation...'

'Thats impossible'

The ground trembled, the four men fell 'another chain reaction?!'

'No, it's another thing' Then another quake, and another. 'God, what's that!?' A soldier screamed 'the mountain is moving!'.

They look at it, the mountains seems to be dissolving, when they see a gigantic hand, of the size of a house emerging from the mountain.

'Whatta hell...' they say.

The ground seemed to shake more, when two new mountains emerge, much more bigger than a house, they where bigger than a building.

'It's... it's... a... breast, two breasts'

The giant breasts were arising, eclipsing the sky from the men. They run to the helicopter, but the ground was shaking too much; one of them falls in a fissure on the ground, no one had time to save him. The helicopter flew; the amazed pilot was trying to concentrate on the controls. They look up and see the longest pair of legs arising. They feel like a fly, an ant. But, what legs, shaped, muscular, sinuous legs. Over them a giant pair of breast that could feed all the third world forever, twice.

Candy finally is on her feet, barely, the floor was like a mud, nothing solid. 'Where am I?' she thought out loud. Loud enough to create a turbulence over the tiny helicopter. She looks down, her breast were immense, bigger than she was in that score photoshoot. She grabs them, she still like that feeling of such large breasts, it was like finding old friends once again.

In ten miles, everyone could see Candy Cantaloupes touching her breasts, a giant, nude Candy Cantaloupes. She became aware she was in a strange place. She could see the horizon, the tiny cities, but her first preoccupation, was: she had superpowers? Candy begun to fly. 'Wow, I have superpowers'. Everyone in ten miles could hear her clearly. 'Is me, or the world is tiny?'.

She begun to fly around, looking at the strange view. She goes above one city, she had telescopic view, and she sees people looking at her, pointing at her. She tries to hide he mammoth mammaries, her crotch, and goes away with too much velocity. The little city is vanished with the large mass of air wiping them out.

'I'm a giant?!'. She seats on a mountain, looking down at the forest 'Gosh, I'm not that tall'. She takes a tree with her fingers 'Yes, I am'. Maybe her size is one of her powers, maybe she could control it, so she flew and closed her eyes concentrating.

When she opens her eyes, she was in a 'normal' size again. She was an 8' foot tall amazon, still too tall, but 'normal' at last. 'Whatta relief'. She looked at her arms, her muscles ‘Gee, look at these, I’m strong, I’ve always wanted to be strong’

'Let's see, flying, check. Telescopic view, check. hmm, x-ray... check. Heat beams...' Candy exploded some trees 'Shit, I have to control this!'

Looking at the fire she decides to check her super breath, but with a puff, Candy creates so much wind that 100 boeings coundnt match. 'What a mess! I'm too powerful to even move!'.

• crazyfck
More
21 Feb 2007 03:07 #8399 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Like as opposed to really like.
Hello, I don't know a lot but I do know what I like, and I like your story so far. What keeps me for really liking your story? Well just my personal preference really, I would rather read about totally imaginary characters. I just don't care as much for stories that features famous celebrity types. I hope to read more from you soon.

More
05 Mar 2007 01:02 #8508 by crazyfck
Replied by crazyfck on topic Re: Like as opposed to really like.

Hello, I don't know a lot but I do know what I like, and I like your story so far. What keeps me for really liking your story? Well just my personal preference really, I would rather read about totally imaginary characters. I just don't care as much for stories that features famous celebrity types. I hope to read more from you soon.

Well... that's my fantasy

I really like your stories, Grayface. We need more

• crazyfck
More
05 Mar 2007 23:14 #8513 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Like as opposed to really like.

Well... that's my fantasy

I really like your stories, Grayface. We need more

Well to each there own? I hope I didn't come of rude or anything. Like I said I hope your gonna post more some time soon. I visited you dA site. Very nice stuff, I do like the Giantess Collages of yours.

Thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated. I don't know if or when you'll another genuine "grayface" story out on the net, but what it all boils down to is I'm a very lazy guy.

More
14 Mar 2007 07:24 #8673 by crazyfck
Sorry if I let you down, was not my intention

And come on, being lazy is the worst excuse. Having no time is a better one

I was drunk that night when I wrote this stuff and posted, and its not an excuse, it's the truth. I dont even have courage to read it now, but I remember that was fun

Glad that you liked those deviants, but you have to write at least one more story! Dont have to be an epic, but if you could... I would pay if I had the money

• crazyfck
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds