Amount

Perfect Supergirl?

04 Mar 2009 19:15 #15045 by shadar
Perfect Supergirl? was created by shadar
I borrowed a photoenhance that was posted on Heromorph by Wolverine1607 and made some of my own tweaks to come up with just about the perfect picture of Supergirl, at least in my eyes.

Wolverine's the artist and I'm just the tweaker, but I think the resulting image captures her spirit and her look pretty well.

This 1960's/70's look is good for her, hot-pants and a bit of cleavage and the 'S' symbol on her left breast. Of course, she's shown as being a little older here, but still very slender and fit. A real hard-body.

I mean, hell, she can't be 15 forever.

velorian.org/12834a.jpg

Shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
05 Mar 2009 01:39 #15050 by CaptainIrishman
Replied by CaptainIrishman on topic Re: Perfect Supergirl?
Holy wetmypantsbatman thats amazin!!!
I know I complained about nostril size last time but holy shit she's perfect!!!

More
05 Mar 2009 06:08 #15052 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Perfect Supergirl?

Holy wetmypantsbatman thats amazin!!!
I know I complained about nostril size last time but holy shit she's perfect!!!

Remember the scene we saw on the rooftop in Superman Returns, where he walks into the stream of bullets from that gatling minigun, the rounds all striking the "S" symbol on his chest, and then exploding in a riot of sparks. The roar of the gun and the violence of the thousands of bullet impacts and the heat and shattering ricochets was astounding. A vision of total power.

So... imagine that same scene being done with this young lady.

Would the bullets explode and shatter the same way as they hit her "S", or would they instead be blunted to the ground by her distinctly softer chest? Or would it play out yet another way?

Anybody care to describe what their mind's eye sees happening if she was the target of that minigun?

Shadar

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds