Amount

The new GAH Net Series

14 Sep 2009 21:47 #16733 by Albais
The new GAH Net Series was created by Albais
Looks like after failure of previous try with first American Heroine daugther gettin the cape finally we got a new super and this time (hope) is here to stay...

www.youtube.com/user/whoooproductions

A different script line as can see but this time with the permission of Mr. J himself, good thing as i see it at least.

But go and take a look (some bullet bouncing at ep 5 and nice fly on 6, better than Ralph of course :wink:

Enjoy it and stay tuned!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Albais
  • Albais's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Sep 2009 22:13 #16734 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Re: The new GAH Net Series
hi thanks for the link britany ross is great as his superpowered daughter in it pretty good effects for web non tv or film 2

dave

More
14 Sep 2009 22:50 #16735 by supian
Replied by supian on topic Re: The new GAH Net Series
Yeah i saw this the other day - as you say, very impressed with the quality of the production - tho i think they could cut the intro. credits as they take chunk out of the episodes - Still, Masn't Gramble..

More
14 Sep 2009 22:58 #16736 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: The new GAH Net Series
That's some fun stuff there ~ well shot ~ fun effects ~ sappy dialogue ~ guessing they have a crew of more than one person! 8)

I wonder where they are going with it...

More
15 Sep 2009 13:28 #16745 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: The new GAH Net Series

hi thanks for the link britany ross is great as his superpowered daughter in it pretty good effects for web non tv or film 2

dave

Thanks to supian, Random321 and to u for comments too but wanna let know she's not really who u're telling.

In this version they took same chars of original tv show played by anothers and super is just one of Ralph students that martians has choosed as a partner from as they say on ep 4 if not wrong.

And yes, i wonder what they'll bring on new chapters, hope a lot of good things for us the fans... :wink:

• Albais
  • Albais's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds